K-I-S-S-I-N-G, Kissing Cousins, #1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not stopping with just touching Scarlett and feeling her through her clothes, while stripping her down to her sexy lingerie, I imagined reaching around her to unhook her big, white brassiere. I imagined revealing her magnificent, naked breasts to my horny eyes. I imagined tucking a thumb in the waistband of her panties and slowly moving them down and off.

In the way that imagined Brian stripping her naked on their honeymoon, I imagined slowly stripping Scarlett naked while continuing to make out with her. I imagined having my wicked, sexual way with her enormous, naked breasts. Then, I imagined touching and feeling her naked body everywhere that a first cousins should never touch and feel his first cousin.

I imagined touching, feeling, and fondling her huge, naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her big, erect nipples. I imagined feeling her firm naked ass before fingering her warm and wet pussy. I imagined rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy while continuing to make out with her. While watching and hearing her having a sexual orgasm, I imagined masturbating my cousin. I imagined making Scarlett cum. I imagined her screaming my name.

'Luke! Luke! Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck my pussy deeper. Press my G spot, Luke. Press my G spot. That's it, Luke! That's it! Luke! Luke! You're going to make me cum. Don't stop masturbating me. Please don't stop. I'm cumming, Luke. I'm cumming,' I imagined Scarlett excitedly saying.

I imagined her closing her eyes, arching her back, and stiffening her legs. Then, falling silent while relaxing on her pillow, I imagined Scarlett enjoying the afterglow of sex. I couldn't wait to give her a second, sexual orgasm, this time with my tongue. I couldn't wait to eat my cousin's pussy.

# # #

'Alas,' I thought. 'Nothing more than a sexual, masturbation fantasy, my cousin would never romantically kiss me never mind French kissing me. She'd never allow me to touch and feel her through her clothes. She'd never allow me to undress her. She'd never allow me to strip her naked. She'd never allow me to masturbate her never mind eat her pussy.'

She'd slap my face and push me away, if I dared tried to touch and feel her through her clothes. Forget about undressing her and stripping her naked, she'd never allow me to have my wicked, sexual way with her beautiful, naked body. If ever I tried removing her clothes, she'd knee me in the testicles. She'd not only tell her mother but also, she'd tell my mother that I was sexually and inappropriately fresh with her.

Filled with horniness, sexual frustration, and incestuous desire, always masturbating over my cousin, at least I had my wicked, sexual way with her in my masturbation fantasies. When stroking my erect prick over the sexual thoughts of my cousin, I imagined slowly removing her blouse one slow button at a time. Again, before unbuttoning the next button, I imagined looking to see what each unbuttoned button revealed. I imagined seeing the tops of her abundant breasts, her low-cut bra, and her long line of sexy cleavage.

Not ending my masturbation session there, once unbuttoning her blouse, I imagined pushing it all the way open to expose her big, white brassiere. I imagined feeling her huge breasts and erect nipples through her sexy bra. Then, removing her blouse, I imagined staring at her big, white, and low-cut brassiere. I imagined slowly sliding my index finger down her long line of sexy cleavage. Finally, ready to see her huge, naked breasts, I imagined reaching around her to remove her lacy bra.

As if I didn't have the secret combination, a bra that would baffle a safecracker, I imagined struggling to unhook the three hooks of her 36, double D, cup bras that held her breasts in place. Finally, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, I imagined unhooking her bra. With my eyes glued to her long line of lovely cleavage, I imagined removing one, bra strap from her arm before removing her other bra strap from her other arm.

Then, imagining Scarlett holding her bra cups in place with her hands, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, again, I imagined my cousin removing her bra to reveal her naked breasts. I imagined her enormous, naked breasts slowly falling from her bra cups in view of my horny eyes. Now, that I had imagined and masturbated over seeing my cousin topless, not stopping there, I imagined removing her short skirt.

# # #

As if she was a delicate work of art or an expensive, one of a kind, Christmas gift given to me to unwrap, I imagined unbuttoning her skirt. Then, with trembling fingers, I imagined slowly unzipping her skirt to reveal the side view and the color of her panties. Finally, with her cooperating with me to remove her clothes and strip her naked, I imagined Scarlett lifting up her buttocks from the sofa for me to remove her skirt.

Taking her all in, I imagined staring at my nearly, naked cousin in her panties. I couldn't stare long enough and hard enough at her huge breasts, her pink, erect nipples, and her symmetrical areolas. I loved her giant-sized breasts. In the way that I stared at Scarlett's naked breasts, I stared at her white, sheer, bikini panties. I couldn't wait to imagine seeing her without her panties. I couldn't wait to imagine having sex with her.

I continued masturbating myself to the imagined image of my cousin without her clothes. Not believing all that I imagined seeing of her through her sheer panties while stroking my cock faster and stroking my prick harder, I stared at her pussy mound. I stared at her camel toe. I stared at her pussy slit. I stared at the patch of red, trimmed, pubic hair that I could clearly see through her panties.

Lastly, again, as if there was a final drumroll going off in my head, I imagined slowly, sexily, and seductively removing her panties. In the way that she lifted her buttocks for me to remove her short skirt, I imagined her lifting her buttocks, again, for me to remove her panties. In the way that I imagined staring at her naked breasts, I imagined staring at her red, trimmed, naked pussy. I stroked myself faster and harder while I imagined seeing my cousin's, naked pussy.

'I'd love to see Scarlett naked. I'd love to see my cousin without her clothes,' I thought while continuing to masturbate myself.

Even if it was only in my horny imagination, I couldn't believe that I imagined seeing Scarlett's, naked cunt. Albeit in my sexually frustrated mind, the thought of imagining my cousin naked and her wanting to have sex with me made me want to continue masturbating myself. I couldn't believe that I had imagined seeing my cousin topless. I couldn't believe that I imagined seeing her naked. I couldn't believe that I was about to masturbate over having sex with my cousin, yet again.

# # #

While making out with my cousin, I imagined rubbing her clit. I imagined finger fucking her pussy. I imagined masturbating my cousin. I imagined giving her a sexual orgasm with my fingers while continuing to make out with her.

Hoping that my dreams and my masturbation fantasies would come true, I couldn't wait to give Scarlett a sexual orgasm with my fingers. I couldn't wait to see and hear her cum. Making her fall in love with me and making her become sexually dependent on me, I couldn't wait to make her my woman.

'Luke,' I imagined her say. 'Rub my clit harder. Rub my clit faster. Fuck me deeper with your finger. Don't stop. Please, don't stop masturbating me. I'm cumming, Luke. I'm cumming,' I imagined my cousin saying before she had her first sexual orgasm.

While she enjoyed the afterglow of sex, I imagined holding her after I had given her sexual pleasure. I imagined continuing to make out with her while I continued stroking my prick. I imagined masturbating my cousin and giving her a sexual orgasm while I continued masturbating myself.

'If only I could kiss Scarlett, I would. If only I could make out with my cousin while touching and feeling her through her clothes, I would. If only I could strip her naked and have sex with her, I'd be the happiest man in the world,' I thought.

# # #

My favorite person to masturbate over, I continued stroking my big, erect dick, while imagining undressing her again. I stroked myself faster and harder while imagining her standing before me naked again. Continuing to stroke myself faster and harder, I imagined her in her bra and panties. I imagined her topless. I imagined her naked. I imagined making out with my cousin while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere. I imagined having sex with Scarlett.

While continuing to masturbate myself, before wrapping her long, manicured fingers around my erect penis, I imagined her fondling the head of my naked dick while staring at my naked cock. I imagined her taking my big, hard prick in her soft, warm hand to slowly stroke my erect cock. I imagined her staring down at my naked dick in the way that I imagined staring at her naked breasts and her naked pussy.

I imagined her staring up at me and smiling while I imagined her stroking me faster. I imagined her stroking me harder. I imagined my cousin enjoying stroking my hard cock as much as I enjoyed her stroking my big prick. I imagined her masturbating me. I imagined Scarlett giving me a hand job. I imagined cumming for her.

Then, something that I had always imagined her doing whenever masturbating myself, I imagined Scarlett blowing me. With her long, beautiful, lush, red hair cascading down over my pubic area, I imagined her leaning forward to take me in her mouth to suck my cock while staring up at me with her beautiful, green eyes. I imagined my cousin stroking my cock while sucking my cock.

I imagined her wanting to blow me as much as I wanted her to blow me. I imagined her stroking me faster and harder while sucking me deeper. I imagined cumming in my cousin's mouth. I imagined her swallowing my cum.

'Oh, my God. My sexual fantasy come true, if only Scarlett would blow me, I'd love to watch her sucking my cock. If only I could cum in her beautiful mouth, I'd love to cum in her beautiful mouth,' I thought. 'I'd love to watch her swallow my cum.'

Then, after cumming in her mouth, as soon as I imagined her removing the pressure of her lips from my erect prick, I imagined ejaculating a second load of cum all over my cousin's pretty face, in her beautiful, red hair, and across her enormous, naked breasts. I imagined my cum dripping from her hair, her eyebrows, her nose, her lips, her chin, and her naked breasts. I imagined giving Scarlett a cum bath.

Her special reward for a blowjob well done, I imagined her laughing that I had ejaculated a load of cum all over her. I imagined her scooping up my cum with her fingertips and taking gobs of cum in her mouth to swallow. It was one thing for my cousin to blow me, yet, it was quite another thing for her to allow me to cum in her mouth.

Then, again, it was not only something else for her to swallow me but also it was something else entirely for me to give my cousin a cum bath. As if I owned her, I defiled her by ejaculating my cum all over her. I'd love to make Scarlett my woman by having incestuous sex with her. I'd love for her to suck my cock as much as I'd love to lick her pussy.

# # #

Not all one way, as sexually generous as I imagined my cousin being with me, I imagined being sexually generous with her. I imagined returning the favor of her giving me oral sex by giving her oral sex. I imagined positioning myself between her long, shapely legs while enjoying the aroma of her musky scent.

With her already wet, so very wet, I imagined fingering her red, trimmed pussy while licking my cousin's cunt. While continuing to masturbate myself, I imagined eating Scarlett's pussy. I imagined licking her faster and licking her harder. I imagined not stopping eating her pussy until she had her second, sexual orgasm.

'Luke! Luke! Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering me. You're going to make me cum, again. You're going to make me cum,' I imagined her saying while I continued licking and fingering her beautiful, red pussy. 'Lick me harder, Luke. Lick me faster. I'm cumming, Luke. I'm cumming,' I imagined Scarlett saying.

Yet, not stopping with just stripping her naked and her giving me a blowjob, I imagined eating my cousin's cunt while I continued masturbating myself. As soon as I gave her a second, sexual orgasm, I imagined her closing her eyes, stiffening her legs, and arching her back again while cumming. Then, once she had her sexual orgasm from me giving her oral sex, I imagined her remaining silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex again.

Once again, not sexually stopping there, waiting to give her a second, sexual orgasm by eating her pussy and a third, sexual orgasm after masturbating her and eating her, I continued giving her oral sex. I licked her clit faster. I licked her pussy harder. I fingered her pussy deeper. I imagined that it didn't take her as long the second time from me giving her oral sex as it took for her to cum the first time that I gave her oral sex.

'Rub my clit harder. Lick me faster. Yes, right there. That's it. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm cumming, Luke. I'm cumming,' I imagined Scarlett saying. 'Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!'

I imagined her closing her eyes again. Then, I imagined her stiffening her legs and arching her back. Finally, remaining silent again, I moved up to hold her while she enjoyed the afterglow of sex.

# # #

I imagined giving her multiple, sexual orgasms not only with my fingers but also with my tongue. I imagined eating my cousin's beautiful pussy not once but twice. In the way that she orally had made love to me, I imagined making oral love to her.

Then, something that I had dreamed of doing, I imagined mounting Scarlett while making out with her. I imagined her reaching down between my legs to position my stiff prick by her wet pussy. I imagined making sweet, passionate love to her. I imagined having sexual intercourse with my cousin.

Finally, as if we were both wild animals during the mating season, humping her faster and humping her harder, I imagined fucking her. I imagined fucking my cousin, Scarlett, while continuing to masturbate myself. I imagined fucking her fast enough and hard enough to give her a fourth, sexual orgasm, this time with my cock.

'Luke! Luke! I'm cumming. I'm cumming again. Don't stop fucking me. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Luke. I'm cumming,' I imagined my cousin saying before falling silent again to enjoy the afterglow of sex again.

Even if it was only in my imagination while I played with myself, I imagined giving Scarlett four, sexual orgasms, one when I masturbated her, a second and third one when I ate her, and a fourth one when I fucked her. Something that I had always wanted to do, I had sexual intercourse with my cousin. Again, something that I had always wanted to do, I not only had sex with my cousin but also, I made love to her.

Then, not done there, I fucked my cousin fast enough and hard enough again to give her another sexual orgasm. If giving her five sexual orgasms wasn't enough for her to fall in love with me, then I didn't know how else to make her fall in love with me. Sadly, knowing that my cousin would never fall in love with me, masturbating myself while imagining that she would was all that I had.

# # #

Something so forbidden to do, I knew that I'd never have sex with Scarlett. Then, when she married, I knew that I'd never marry my cousin. Yet, now that we're older, with her no longer married, and unable to have children, as long as she felt the same way about me that I felt about her, there was nothing stopping us from reconnecting again. There was nothing stopping her from having a sexual relationship with me and marrying me.

Especially, now that she's unable to have children, there's nothing stopping us from having a romantic romance. Now that she's divorced, unless she's against first cousins having incestuous sex and marrying, there's nothing stopping us from marrying one another. I'd love to marry Scarlett more than anything else and anyone else on the planet. I'd love to be with her for the rest of my life.

If she agreed to my marriage proposal, I'd marry her. I'd definitely marry my first cousin. I'd make her my lawfully, wedded wife.

With half of the states allowing first cousins to marry, including Massachusetts, and with us already living in Boston, in order to avoid any shame and/or embarrassment, I'd live somewhere that no one knows that we're first cousins. I probably move to western Massachusetts. I'd move to Springfield, the city of homes, or to another state that allowed first cousins to marry. I wouldn't care where I lived as long as I was with Scarlett.

Yet, what would our relatives say about us not only having a sexual relationship with one another but also marrying? Jumping way ahead of myself, my cousin would never marry me. Of course, I loved my cousin and she loved me but did she love me in the way that a woman loved a man? Unfortunately, she may not love me in the romantic way that a man loved a woman but in the way that a cousin loved a cousin. I hoped that I wasn't doomed to be without the love of my life, my cousin.

Yet, long before she was married, the romantic idea of marrying my cousin was materialized as a possibility when I escorted her to her senior prom. My romantic and sexual connection to her all started there. I knew that as soon as I was alone with her and talking to her that I was deeply in love with her. I knew that as soon as I slow danced with her that, somehow and in some way, I wanted to make her my wife. Hoping she felt the same way, I hoped she'd agree to marrying me.

To be continued...

12