K-I-S-S-I-N-G, Kissing Cousins, #2

Story Info
Luke takes his 19-year-old cousin to her senior prom.
7.2k words
4.28
12k
14
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

K-I-S-S-I-N-G, Kissing Cousins, #2

Filling in for her boyfriend, 19-year-old Luke takes his 19-year-old cousin, Scarlett, to her senior prom.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G Kissing Cousins, Reviewed, Reread, Rewritten, and Continued from Chapter #1:

Something so forbidden to do, I knew that I'd never have sex with Scarlett. Then, when she married, I knew that I'd never marry my cousin. Yet, now that we're older, with her no longer married, and unable to have children, as long as she felt the same way about me that I felt about her, there was nothing stopping us from reconnecting again. There was nothing stopping her from having a sexual relationship with me.

Especially, now that she's unable to have children, there's nothing stopping us from having a romantic romance. I'd love to make love to my cousin. I'd love to fuck her.

Now that she's divorced, unless she's against first cousins having incestuous sex and marrying, there's nothing stopping us from marrying one another. I'd love to marry Scarlett more than anything else and anyone else on the planet. I'd love to be with her for the rest of my life.

If she agreed to my marriage proposal, I'd marry her. I'd definitely marry my first cousin. I'd make her my lawfully, wedded wife. I'd live and love her forever, until death do us part.

With half of the states allowing first cousins to marry, including Massachusetts, and with us already living in Boston, in order to avoid any shame and/or embarrassment, I'd live somewhere that no one knows that we're first cousins. I probably move to western Massachusetts. I'd move to Springfield, the city of homes, or to another state that allowed first cousins to marry. I wouldn't care where I lived as long as I was with Scarlett.

Yet, what would our relatives say about us not only having a sexual relationship with one another but also marrying? Jumping way ahead of myself, my cousin would never marry me. Of course, I loved my cousin and she loved me but did she love me in the way that a woman loved a man? Unfortunately, she may not love me in the romantic way that a man loved a woman but in the way that a cousin loved a cousin. I hoped that I wasn't doomed to be without the love of my life, my cousin, Scarlett.

Yet, long before she was married, the romantic idea of marrying my cousin materialized as a possibility when I escorted her to her senior prom. My romantic and sexual connection to her all started there. I knew that as soon as I was alone with her and talking to her that I was deeply in love with her. I knew that as soon as I slow danced with her that, somehow and in some way, I wanted to make her my wife. Hoping she felt the same way, I hoped she'd agree to marrying me.

# # #

Chapter #2: K-I-S-S-I-N-G Kissing Cousins

It all started when Scarlett's prom date cancelled because he broke his leg playing football. With her already having bought the prom tickets and bought her beautiful, prom dress, my cousin asked me to take his place. She asked me to take her to the senior prom.

How could I say no? I was so excited to take Scarlett to her prom. Even though this really wasn't an official date, I've always wanted to date my cousin. Yet, taking her to her senior prom would be the closest way that I could date my cousin, even, if only for one night.

If nothing else, giving me something to masturbate over when masturbating over imagining my cousin naked and having sex with me, something that I've never done, I've always wanted to romantically hold Scarlett in my arms. Again, something that I've never done, with one arm around her shoulders, with my other arm around her waist, and our lips mere inches apart, I've always wanted to slow dance with her. With us always surrounded by friends and family, I've always wanted to be alone with her. I've always wanted to confess how I truly felt about her.

With no one knowing and/or thinking that I was sexually attracted to my cousin, the perfect time to hold her and slow dance with her was during her senior prom. The perfect time to be alone with her was after the prom. A no brainer, I eagerly agreed to take Scarlett to her prom. I couldn't wait to finally be alone with her to talk to her and to laugh with her without receiving dirty looks from my mother and my aunt.

As if we were boyfriend and girlfriend instead of cousins, we danced all night. As if we were lovers, I finally held my cousin while slow dancing with her. We talked about everything. We laughed over nothing. Not only were we cousins but also, we were friends, best friends.

We discussed our favorite books, movies, and television programs. We discussed our favorite foods and what we did to exercise. With us having a lot in common, including our birth signs, both Leos, we had a wonderful time together. Then, when it was time to drive her home, she said something that made my heart skip a beat and something that hardened my cock.

Never have I felt as close to Scarlett as I felt that night. Never have I loved her as much as I loved her that night. In the way that she looked at me and smiled at me, I wanted to kiss her.

I wished she was my girlfriend instead of my cousin. If we were boyfriend and girlfriend, I'd be kissing her. I'd be making out with her. I'd be French kissing her while touching and feeling her through her prom dressed. In the way that I've done with all my prom dates, I'd be having sex with her tonight. I'd be having sex with my cousin.

# # #

Then, she said something that I never expected her to say.

"Brian said that he wanted to take me to Lover's Lane after the prom," said Scarlett looking at me innocently with her big, green eyes.

'Lover's Lane,' I thought? 'What? With my cousin? Is Scarlett hinting that she wanted me to take her to lover's lane? Seriously? Why? I'd love to be alone with her at Lover's Lane.'

As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that my cousin wanted me to take her to Lover's Lane. Does she know what happens at Lover's Lane? Does she want me to kiss her? Was she hoping that I'd make out with her? Is she hoping to have sex with me in the way that I'm hoping to have sex with her?

'Forget about having sex with my cousin, she'd never even kiss me in the romantic sort of way that Brian kissed her,' I thought. 'She'd never kiss me in the way that I've dreamt about kissing her. Even if she did kiss me on the lips, she'd never allow me to part her lips and French kiss her.'

My sexual fantasy come true; I'd love to kiss my cousin. I'd love to make out with her. I'd love to part her red, full lips, with my tongue, and French kiss her while touching her and feeling her everywhere through her beautiful prom dress. I'll be masturbating about doing just that tonight. I'll be masturbating over imagining Scarlett naked and having sex with her.

'No, this is my cousin, not my girlfriend,' I thought. Again, I'm dreaming. She'd never kiss me, especially French kiss me. Something so forbidden for me to do, she'd never allow me to touch and feel her through her dress,' I thought. 'Nevertheless, I wished that I could feel her big breasts through her prom dress while making out with her.'

I stared at her while wishing she was my girlfriend. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. I loved Scarlett. Never have I been as sexually attracted to a woman as much as I was sexually attracted to my cousin. I loved her. I truly loved her.

'Yet, if I tried something so sexually stupid as trying to touch and feel her while kissing her, she'd slap me across my face and walk home. If I dared make a sexual pass at her, telling our friends and our family the inappropriate, sexual things that I tried to do, ruining our close relationship, she'd never forgive me. She'd never talk to me again. As much as I wanted to, I can't kiss my cousin. I don't dare touch and feel her through her clothes.'

# # #

Scarlett gave me a soulful look. She looked at me with her beautiful, pleading eyes. Again, unable to help myself, I imagined taking her in my arms and kissing my cousin. I imagined parting her lips with my tongue and French kissing her. Only, something that would never happen, I imagined her returning my French kiss with her deep, wet kiss. I imagined touching and feeling her huge, double D, cup breasts through her beautiful, prom dress while making out with her.

"I don't want to go home, yet, Luke. It's still early. Can we go there to see the view? Please? Pretty please," she asked while smiling at me and expecting me to say yes? "I was so looking forward to seeing the view when Brian said that he'd take me to Lover's Lane."

How could I say no? No matter what Scarlett asked me to do, I'd never say no to her. I'd love to be alone with my cousin at Lover's Lane while pretending that I was her boyfriend and she was my girlfriend instead of us being cousins. Who knows between the romantic view and the moonlight, something magical may happen.

Who knows, maybe, she'd allow me to kiss her, I hoped. After kissing her, I'd apologize profusely for kissing her but at least, giving me plenty to masturbate over later, I'd finally know what it's like to romantically kiss my cousin. Only, I hoped to God that she didn't tell her mother or tell my mother that I kissed her. Even worse, I hoped she didn't tell my friends or her friends that I romantically kissed my cousin. Lastly, I hoped she didn't tell Brian that I kissed her.

'If I dare tried to kiss her,' I thought. 'She'd slap my face. Running the risk of alienating my cousin, she'd never talk to me again. I'd ruin the close relationship that I enjoyed with Scarlett. The last thing that I want is for her to hate me.'

# # #

Yet, a vision of sexual temptation, she looked so beautiful with her long, red, lush hair perfectly coiffed. Complimenting the color of her beautiful, green eyes, she looked so sexy wearing a low-cut, emerald, green dress that showed her shapely figure and her long line of sexy cleavage. Sexually lusting over my cousin, this wasn't the first time that I looked at her while imagining kissing her. Every time I'm with her, I imagined taking her in my arms and kissing her.

Again, I'll be masturbating tonight over imagining her naked and having sex with her. I've masturbated over my cousin dozens of times while imagining making out with her, and touching and feeling her huge, double D cup breasts through clothes. I love her big tits. I've masturbated over imagining slowly undressing her. I've masturbated over imagining stripping her naked.

I've masturbated over seeing her naked breasts, touching her naked breasts, feeling her naked breasts, and sucking her erect nipples. I've masturbated over having forbidden sex with Scarlett. I've masturbated over her stroking my cock while sucking my cock and allowing me to cum in her beautiful mouth. Only, nothing more than my sexual fantasies that I masturbated over when thinking of my cousin, I'd be lucky if she allowed me to kiss her. Truthfully, making my night, I'd be happy with just kissing her.

Yet, none of that would ever happen. Forget about having sex with my cousin, she'd never even allow me to kiss her. Sex between first cousins was forbidden. Besides, she loved Brian. He was her man. He was her fiancé. She had plans to marry him. When she thought of romance, she thought of Brian. No doubt, the last person she thought of having sex with was me, her cousin.

"Sure," I'd said ready to say anything to stay out with my cousin longer. "I'll take you to Lover's Lane. I'd love to see the view, too. It's so scenically beautiful there."

# # #

Entrusting me not to scratch, dent, or have an accident with his car, my father allowed me to use his beloved, shiny black, 2011 Lincoln Town Car, the last year of the Lincoln Town Car, to take Scarlett to the prom. A lot bigger than my Mustang GT, a huge gunboat, it had something that my Mustang didn't have. The Lincoln had a huge and comfortable backseat.

In case I got lucky with my cousin, as if I ever would, I pulled in a parking space that was isolated from the other cars and concealed by low hanging branches of trees. The scent of her Ambush perfume drove me wild. Her red, full, lipstick, clad lips glistened in the moonlight. A beautiful woman, she was even more beautiful in her prom dress with her hair done and makeup perfectly applied. Breathtaking, needing to take the image of her home with me to masturbate over her again tonight, I couldn't stop staring at Scarlett.

"We'd be more comfortable in the backseat," she said surprising me and as if reading my mind.

'I wanted to suggest that,' I thought.

But I feared that she'd think me too forward and sexually inappropriate for me to suggest that we move to the backseat. Not wanting her to think that I was hoping to get fresh with her, I kept my thought about climbing in the backseat with her to myself. Even though we had plenty of room in the front seat, even with the steering wheel and the armrest in the way, it wasn't as nearly comfortable as the backseat. She squirmed in her prom dress within the tighter confines of the front passenger seat of the Lincoln.

Besides, to be honest, I couldn't wait to sit next to her. As if she's my girlfriend for the night, hopefully, she'd allow me to put my arm around her while holding her close. Something that I'll be dreaming about doing tonight, I hoped beyond hope that I could kiss her. I'd love to kiss Scarlett. With there so much in a kiss, if she allowed me to kiss her, I'll be masturbating over kissing my cousin tonight, tomorrow morning, and for the rest of my horny life.

# # #

"Okay," I said again. "The backseat would be more comfortable. It's too bad this car didn't come with a moonroof, then, we could look at the stars. We can still see the stars by looking out the windshield," I said.

I opened my driver's side door and, as if I was her chauffeur, I ran around the car to open her front passenger side door. I gave her my hand to help her alight from the car. So as not to bump her head, she ducked her head to alight from the front passenger seat of the car.

Careful not to bump her head, she rewarded my gentlemanly manners by leaning forward as she emerged from the front seat. As shocking as it was sexually exciting, she gave me a down, dress view of the tops of her massive breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage. Like her mother and my mother, my cousin had enormous breasts. I loved big tits, the bigger the better. I loved my cousin's enormous breasts.

Having seen my mother's enormous breasts when I walked in her bedroom without knocking when she was topless, I saw my aunt's huge naked breasts when she was sunbathing topless in our backyard. With me spying out my bedroom window while masturbating over seeing my aunt's naked tits, no one knew that I was home. With big breasted women running in my family, I loved Scarlett's big tits as much as I love my mother's and my aunt's huge breasts.

'Wow,' I thought while watching her climb out of the car. 'Scarlett has huge tits. I wonder if her breasts look like my mother's and my aunt's naked breasts. I'd love to see her naked breasts.'

While staring at all that I could see of her breasts, I loved her big, bouncing breasts. I wished that I could touch them. I wished that I could feel them. I wished I could fondle them. I wished that I could see them. I wished I could suck her nipples while having my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts. No doubt, Brian, the lucky duck that he is, had already touched, felt, fondled, and saw her naked breasts while sucking her big, erect nipples,' I thought.

# # #

I opened the rear door for her while hoping that she'd reward me with another down dress view of her enormous breasts. Surprisingly, she did give me another down dress view of her long line of cleavage while leaning forward to sit sideways on the rear passenger backseat and before swiveling to get into the car. I stared at the tops of her meaty breasts that overflowed her bra as if she was wearing a pushup bra. Making my mouth water with sexual desire, I stared at her long, sexy line of cleavage again.

Then, sexually shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, she pulled up the hem of her dress, as if her prom dress was her wedding dress and she was a bride sitting in a limousine. Before sitting on the seat, she pushed her dress behind her so as not to sit on it and wrinkle it. While facing me, when she lifted her long, shapely leg and turned to climb in the backseat of the car, she spread her knees wide open. After giving me two, down dress views of her breasts, she gave me an up dress view of bright white, sheer panties.

'I'm not only seeing Scarlet's panties but also, I'm seeing her pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and her red patch of trimmed pubic hair through her sheer, white panties. I'll definitely be masturbating over all that I'm seeing of my cousin tonight and for the rest of my life,' I thought. 'I love my cousin's pussy as much as I love her breasts.'

Having never seen anything of my cousin before, if seeing a down dress view of my cousin's huge breasts wasn't enough, I couldn't believe that I saw an up dress peek of her white, sheer panties. With me a voyeur and with my horny eyes attuned to seeing such things, I stared at all that I was seeing and all that she was showing. In an unintentional flash while she made herself comfortable in the backseat, I continued staring at her panties as if I had never seen panties before.

With her continuing to fiddle with her dress to not wrinkle it, I continued staring at all that I could see down and up my cousin's prom dress. I not only stared at the tops of her breasts and her cleavage, I stared at her white, sheer panties. If my cousin wasn't hot and sexy enough, seeing a down dress view of her breasts and an upskirt peek of her panties gave me an erection.

Glad that she suggested that I take her to Lover's Lane, not only did my cousin give me an unintentional down dress view of her huge breasts but also she gave me an up dress peek of her panty clad pussy. Again, after never having seen anything of my cousin before, I couldn't believe how much that I was seeing of her now. Again, I'll be masturbating over seeing my cousin's cleavage and her panties tonight and tomorrow morning.

'Brian is such a lucky man to have a woman like her in his life. I wished that I was Brian. I hate him.'

# # #

With the Lincoln having huge, oversized rear doors, my father had the extended wheelbase version that gave the backseat an extra six inches of legroom. Even with my 6'2" frame and my long legs, with the front seat pushed all the way forward, I could stretch my legs all the way without touching the back of the front seat with my big, twelve inch feet. We had plenty of room to relax within the comfort of the Lincoln.

Again, as if we were still at the prom, we talked about everything and laughed over nothing. Then, surprising me, as if I was her boyfriend instead of her cousin, Scarlett leaned into me, looked up at me with those big, green, beautiful eyes, and kissed me. She kissed me. My cousin kissed me. Stunned, I couldn't believe that she kissed me. She didn't give me a peck on the cheek, she gave me a real kiss.

Literally in shock, I couldn't believe that Scarlett kissed me. The first time that my cousin kissed me, she kissed me not on the cheek but on the lips. As if I was her prom date, which I was, instead of her cousin, I couldn't believe that my cousin kissed me. Not knowing what to do and/or what to say, I remained frozen in place.

"Thank you for taking me to my prom, Luke," she said while giving me a big smile.

Something so forbidden of me to do, and something that I wanted to do, surprising me again, when I returned her kiss with my kiss, she parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me. Scarlett French kissed me. I couldn't believe that my cousin French kissed me. Something that I never expected her to do and something that was hard for me to wrap my head around, I made out with Scarlett. I couldn't believe that I made out with my cousin.

12