K-I-S-S-I-N-G, Kissing Cousins, #2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

Then, with her full of surprises, she sexually surprised me by what she said next.

"You may touch me and feel me through my dress while kissing me, Luke," she said staring up at me with sexual arousal. "You may feel my breasts through my dress. That's what Brian would have done had he taken me to the prom and not broken his stupid leg. He would have felt my breasts through my dress while making out with me. He loved my big breasts. He's always grabbing my tits, groping them, feeling them, and fondling them," she said.

As if afraid of touching her enormous breasts for fear of getting an electrical shock, I paused while staring at her big tits through her beautiful dress. Not knowing where I should touch and/or how I should feel her, she removed my confused curiosity by taking my hand by my wrist and moving it to her breast. Something that I had always wanted to do, I couldn't believe that my cousin put my big hand on her dress and bra clad breast. I couldn't believe that I was feeling my cousin's huge tits while making out with her.

'I'm feeling my cousin's big tits while kissing her, French kissing her, and making out with her,' I thought. 'Her breasts are so big that they barely fit in the palm of my big hand. Her breasts feel as soft as they feel firm at the same time,' I thought. 'I love Scarlett's enormous tits.'

I couldn't believe that I was feeling Scarlett's huge breasts. If it wasn't enough that she kissed me, then, French kissed me, if it wasn't enough that we made out, now she put my hand on her breast. I'll never wash this hand again,' I thought.

Not allowing this sexual opportunity to pass me by, giving me more to masturbate over later, I felt and fondled her breasts through her dress and her bra. I felt one breast, and then her other breast. While continuing to make out with her, I continued feeling her gigantic tits through her clothes. I loved feeling my cousin's breasts as much as I loved kissing her lips. I'll be masturbating over making out with her and feeling her breasts through her prom dress for the rest of my horny life.

Then, when her big, erect nipples made their impressions known through her bra and her dress, hoping that she wouldn't slap my hand away, I fingered her nipples through her dress and her bra while returning her kisses with my kisses. I couldn't believe that Scarlett allowed me to continue making out with her while I felt and fondled her huge tits and fingered her erect nipples. Then, surprising me again, I couldn't believe that she asked me next. She asked me something that would give me plenty to masturbate over for the rest of my life.

# # #

"Would you like to see them, Luke," she asked while staring up at me in the moonlight with those beautiful, green eyes?

Filled with curiosity, I couldn't imagine what she wanted to show me and what she wanted me to see. Not believing that Scarlett would ask me if I wanted to see her naked breasts, I must have misunderstood her meaning. My cousin would never show me her naked breasts. Yet, wouldn't that be something if that was what she meant?

'Would I want to see my cousin's naked breasts? Fuck yeah. I definitely would love to see Scarlett's, gigantic, naked tits,' I thought.

"Pardon," I said looking up at her while lost in her eyes?

She laughed while cupping her breasts in the palms of her hands and lifting them through her low-cut dress and her bra as if offering them to me.

"My breasts, silly," she said with a laugh. "Would you like to see my tits," she asked while giving me a sexy look and a naughty smile? "I'll show you my naked breasts if you want to see them. Brian loved seeing my tits. Would you like to see my tits, Luke?"

'Would I like to see my cousin's tits? I couldn't believe she asked me if I wanted to see her naked breasts. Of course, I'd love to see Scarlett's naked breasts,' I thought. 'I'll be masturbating over not only making out with my cousin, feeling her tits, fingering her nipples through her dress and her bra but now, I'll be masturbating over seeing her naked breasts for the rest of my horny life.'

I stared down at her fully clothe breasts as if she was already topless. I could feel my cock throbbing. I could feel my prick erecting and pulsating with the sexual anticipation of seeing my cousin's naked breasts.

"Seriously? Are you kidding me? I'd love to see your breasts, Scarlett," I said never removing my eyes from her big impressions that her breasts made in her prom dress.

# # #

I watched her reach behind her back to partially unzip her dress. I watched her remove her left arm from her dress sleeve. Then, I watched her remove her right arm from her dress sleeve. As if there was a drumroll going off in my head, and as if she was a stripper instead of my cousin, I held my breath while watching her slowly and sexily lower the front of her dress.

Unable to stop staring, she exposed her big, white, sexy, low-cut brassiere to my horny eyes. I stared at her as if I had never seen a woman in her bra before. She wore the biggest bra that I had ever seen.

I stared at her long line of sexy cleavage until I started going cross-eyed. The size and the shape of her huge breasts through her bra were clearly visible. I could even see her pink nipples and her darker pink, symmetrical areolas peeking through the sheer, lace fabric of her big, white brassiere. Then, not done sexually surprising me, she said something else to make my erect cock throb and pulsate.

"You may touch and feel my breasts through my bra while continuing to kiss me," she said. "I love having my breasts felt through my bra while I'm being kissed. That's what Brian would have done if he was here. If he had taken me to my prom, he'd be feeling my breasts through my bra right now while making out with me," she said while expecting me to feel her big tits through her bra while continuing to make out with her.

Not having to ask me twice, I touched her big tits. I felt her big tits. I fondled her big tits. I fingered her erect nipples through her bra. If it wasn't hot enough making out with my cousin while French kissing her, it was even hotter making out with her while feeling her breasts through her bra.

Thinking that she'd never dare show me her naked breasts, with her making all of the sexual moves, I held my breath while watching her release the clasp on her front snapping bra. Again, if there was a drumroll of sexual anticipation going off in my head, with my eyes bulging out of my head, I watched her huge, naked breasts slowly fall into sight. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my cousin's naked tits, her erect nipples, and her symmetrical areolas.

'I'm seeing Scarlett's naked breasts. I can't believe that I'm seeing my cousin's huge, naked tits,' I thought. 'They're so big. They're so shapely. She has beautiful breasts. Shapelier breasts than Christina Hendricks and Sofia Vergara's F cup breasts, better than the breasts of any Playboy, playmate model, better breasts than Jenny McCarthy's big tits, she had the best breasts that I've ever seen.'

Unable to remove my eyes from her giant, naked breasts, and erect nipples, I couldn't wait to touch them. I couldn't wait to feel them. I couldn't wait to fondle them. If she allowed me, I couldn't wait to suck her nipples.

# # #

"Don't be shy, Luke," she said with a sexy laugh while taking a big breath and pushing out her chest. "I need to use you to sow my wild oats before I marry Brian," she said.

Not knowing what she meant exactly by telling me that she needed to use me to sow her wild oats, she gave me a big smile.

'Is my cousin wanting to have sex with me? Is that what she meant by using me to sow her wild oats,' I wondered?

"You may touch and feel my tits. I love having my breasts fondled and my nipples fingered," she said. "Brian loved feeling my naked tits and fingering my erect nipples."

'Brian. Brian. Brian. She made me wish that I was Brian,' I thought. 'Only, with her allowing me to do everything that she had allowed him to do, I was glad that we were cousins.'

Obediently obeying my cousin, I touched her tits. I felt her tits. I fondled her tits. Then, I fingered her erect nipples. I pulled them. I turned them. I twisted her nipples to her sexual delight. Then, still sexually surprising me, she said something else that sexually shocked me.

"Suck my nipples, Luke. I want you to suck my nipples," she said while not done sexually surprising me. "I love having my nipples sucked. If Brian was here, he'd be sucking my nipples," she said with a dirty laugh.

# # #

I leaned forward and took her nipples in my mouth, first one and then the other. I sucked Scarlett's nipples while fondling her enormous breasts. She put a gentle hand to the back of my head while running her long, manicured fingers through my hair. Then, while I continued fondling her naked breasts, fingering her nipples, and sucking her nipples, she sexually surprised me, yet, again.

She felt my growing erection through my pants. My cousin touched my cock through my pants. I couldn't believe that Scarlett felt my erect cock through my pants. Something that I never expected her to do, I couldn't believe that my cousin fingered my erection through my pants. Making me even more sexually excited, she rubbed the head of my cock with her fingertips.

'If it's not enough that my cousin flashed me a down dress of her breasts, and an up dress of her panties, then, she kissed me. Not stopping there, she French kissed me and made out with me. Then, she asked if I wanted to not only feel her tits while kissing her but also if I wanted to see her naked breasts, feel her naked breasts, finger her nipples, and suck her erect nipples. Now, she's feeling my erect cock through my pants.'

Then, she asked me the question that no man would say no to a beautiful woman asking him such a question.

"Would you like me to suck you, Luke," she asked looking at me with another sexy smile and another naughty look? "I can blow you if you want. I love sucking cock," she said. "I'd love to blow you, Luke."

I was stunned. Speechless, I didn't know what to say. I couldn't stop imagining my big prick buried in my cousin's mouth.

'My cousin asked me if I wanted her to suck my cock. Scarlett was willing to blow me,' I thought with great sexual excitement.

Then, she stunned me again by what she sexually said next.

"In the way that Brian ejaculated his cum in my mouth, if you want to cum in my mouth, too, I don't mind. Actually, I'd love you to cum in my mouth," she said. "As your special reward for taking me to my prom, I'd love to blow. I'd love to suck your cock while stroking your prick. I'd love you to cum in my mouth," she said while giving me another sexy smile and another naughty look. "I'd love to swallow your cum, Luke."

# # #

As if I was dreaming or having a sexual fantasy, I watched Scarlett unbutton and unzip my pants. I lifted my ass from the car seat for her to pull my pants down to my knees. Then, the first time exposing myself to my cousin, she pulled down my underwear to expose my naked, erect prick.

Immediately, my big dick popped to attention. Proud of my big dick, my cock was so big. I was so hard. Never have I been as sexually excited as I was now while about to have my cousin blow me. She stared at my erect prick in the way that I stared at her naked breasts.

While I continued fondling her huge, naked breasts, she wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my stiff prick and slowly stroked my cock. Something that I never imagined she'd ever do; Scarlett masturbated me. I couldn't believe that my cousin masturbated me. I couldn't believe she was giving me a hand job.

Then, while staring up at me with those big, beautiful, green eyes, she leaned down and kissed my prick while licking my prick. Then, she took me in her mouth. With her hand still wrapped around my cock and while still stroking me, my cousin had my big dick in her mouth. She continued stroking me while sucking me and staring up at me. My cousin blew me. I couldn't believe she blew me. Something that I've always masturbated over her doing, Scarlett sucked my prick while stroking my prick.

"I've always been sexually attracted to you, Luke," she said removing my prick from her mouth to speak. "I've always wanted you to see my naked tits, feel my tits, and suck my nipples. I've always wanted to blow you. I've always wanted to suck your cock. I've always imagined you cumming in my mouth and swallowing your cum," she said.

She stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. She sucked me deeper. Seemingly, she was determined for me to cum in her beautiful mouth as much as I couldn't wait to cum in my cousin's mouth. As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe my cousin gave me a blowjob.

"Cum, Luke, cum. Cum in my mouth. Brian loved cumming in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth, too," she said. "I need to taste you. I need to swallow you."

Then, when she took me in her mouth again, I put a gentle hand to the back of her redhaired, beautiful head. Determined to cum in my cousin's mouth, obediently obeying her, I humped her mouth. I fucked her face. Not taking me long to cum, with Scarlett an incredible cocksucker, I explode a huge load of warm and oozy cum in her mouth.

Instead of spitting in a paper towel that I handed her, she swallowed. Scarlett swallowed my cum. I couldn't believe that my cousin blew me, allowed me to cum in her mouth, and swallowed my cum. I'll be masturbating over her giving me a blowjob for the rest of my horny life.

# # #

Then, sexually surprising me, yet, again, she reached beneath her beautiful, prom dress and removed her panties. She threw her panties in my face for me to sniff them. She leaned back against the side of the car, moved one leg up on the seat behind me, and put her other foot on the floor of the car. Then, she lifted her shapely ass and pushed her prom dress all the way behind her back so as not to sit on it and wrinkle it. Finally, she spread her long, shapely legs wide open.

Something that I never expected to see, my cousin showed me her red, trimmed, naked pussy. I stared at her naked cunt. I couldn't believe that Scarlett exposed her beautiful pussy to me. Sexually excited enough that my cousin gave me a down dress view of her breasts and an up dress peek of her panties, I couldn't believe that she kissed me and French kissed me while making out with me.

I still can't believe Scarlett allowed me to feel her big breasts through her dress and bra before showing me her naked breasts and allowed me to touch them, feel them, and suck her nipples. If that wasn't enough, she blew me. My cousin stroked my cock while she sucked my cock. My sexual fantasy come true, she allowed me to cum in her mouth and swallowed my cum. Then, not done sexually surprising me, what she said next blew my mind.

"Eat me, Luke," she said. "Eat my pussy. If Brian was with me now, after I blew him, he'd return the sexual favor of me giving him oral sex by him giving me oral sex. Finger my pussy while licking my pussy," she said. "Give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and your tongue. Make me cum. I need to cum, Luke," she said.

I quickly pulled up my pants. Then, I grabbed a clean towel that I used when washing the car. I helped lift her to spread the towel beneath her and over the seat. Then, I leaned forward and made myself comfortable between her shapely thighs. Ready for me to give her oral sex, she was already wet, so very wet.

I fingered her. I rubbed her clit. I finger fucked her pussy. Then, I leaned all the way down and licked her pussy. I couldn't believe that I licked my cousin's cunt. I couldn't believe that I ate Scarlett's beautiful pussy. After she gave me oral sex and allowed me to cum in her mouth, I was determined to give her oral sex and a sexual orgasm.

While I continued fingering her while licking her, I reached up and felt and fondled her naked breasts. I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples again. I had my wicked, sexual way with her enormous, naked breasts while having my wicked, sexual way with her naked pussy.

"Luke," she said as if there was something wrong.

I looked up to see if there was and she put a heavy hand to the back of my head.

"Don't stop fingering me. Don't stop licking me. You're going to make me cum. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Luke. Oh, my God. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm cumming, Luke. I'm cumming," she said arching her back, stiffening her long legs, and falling silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

# # #

I held her in my arms while still fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. Then, when she opened her eyes, she said something that I'll remember for the rest of my life.

"Make love to me, Luke. Make love to your cousin," she said. "I need to feel you inside of me."

I looked at her with my mouth hanging open and my eyes bulging out of my head.

"I can't," I said.

She made a face and looked up at me with sexual disappointment.

"Why not," she asked?

I looked at her with horniness, sexual frustration, and sadness.

"I don't have protection. I didn't think that I'd needed a condom tonight," I said.

She laughed.

"That's okay. I'm on the pill," she said with a sexy laugh.

I quickly lowered my pants and underwear again. Then, I leaned forward and mounted my cousin. She reached her soft and warm hand down between my legs to position my stiff prick by her wet pussy.

With a gentle hump, I slipped inside of her. She returned my gentle hump with her gentle hump. While lovingly humping one another, we continued making out with one another. We made love. I made love to my cousin and she made love to me.

Then, as our humps grew faster and harder, steaming up every window of the Lincoln, I fucked my cousin. She returned my fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. I fucked my cousin and she fucked me.

"Fuck me, Luke. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. Fuck me, Luke. Fuck me," she said.

# # #

She married Brian within a year. She moved out of state when he got a better job opportunity. Then, after being married for nine-years, I heard through the family grapevine that he was divorcing her because she couldn't bare him children, namely a son.

I finally saw her again when she moved back to live with her mother. My heart skipped a beat as soon as I saw her. She looked as lovely as I remembered.

From that moment forward, we were friends, best friends. Always together, we went everywhere as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend or a married couple instead of cousins. I couldn't imagine a day going by without seeing Scarlet.

I asked her to move in with me and she agreed. Hopefully, the next step was marriage. With there a huge history of first cousin's marrying their first cousins, I wanted to marry my cousin and I hoped that she wanted to marry me, too.

THE END

12