All Comments on 'Kane Ch. 03'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
brownskingurlbrownskingurlover 12 years ago
awesome!!!

great update! sooo glad things are moving along! more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah!!!!!

Loving it keep the creative juices flowing for we all love drinking from your fountain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more more please

its getting to good love it.. keep them coming

huneybeehuneybeeover 12 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK

WHY DO YOU HAVE KATRINA FROM YOUR FIRST STOREY AND CARLA FROM THIS STOREY ACTING THE SAME THEY HAVE TWO OF THE FINESES MAN LOOKING TO LOVE THEM AND THEY ACTING LIKE THEY DON'T CARE I CAN UNDERSTAND KATRINA CAUSE SHE WAS RAPE BUT CARLA SHE WASN'T SO DOES THAT MEAN THAT CARLA HAVE MORE ISSUSE THAN YOU LETTING ON DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO HER THAT MAKES HER DISTRUST MEN IN GENREAL MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE THEASE WOMEN R SUPPOSE TO STRONG BLACK WOMEN SO GET THEIR SHIT RITE STOP MAKING THEM BE WEEK,

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
weak women

I guess its perception but I don't see Carla as weak. she's raised this child alone, supported him alone and then Kane comes in out of the blue- she's pissed. she is not just mistrustful of men but of people in general and that is something that comes from her background-something that i fully understand from my own personal experience. she is strong enough to realize that Ian wants and needs his father no matter what issues she has with Kane. to me she would have been weak if she had just accepted his reasons. She isn't just doubting him but herself because she did something so out of character for her.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
PS

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!

ldzansildzansiover 12 years ago
lets get it right

not all blackwomen are strong we are all humans not superwomen we all make mistakes and get over them in our own way carla is not weak as the aurther says she has had to be strong to bring up a child on her own also to now fined out that her son that she thought that was human is now a vanpire an she is now imortal what do you want her to be swearing cusing and what not or be the strong person that she is the lady that she is to think these things though and save what santye that she may have left let me ask you somthing if this was you what would you do?

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
I don't find

Carla weak at all, she's a lot stronger than given credit. A lot of women, no matter their race (don't even know how that became an issue), would've cracked by now, but she's taking crazy circumstances in stride. When Ian asked if his 'daddy' was there in the beginning I know that had to hurt Carla on some kind of level. To have her baby suddenly asking for 'daddy' after she's done everything for him, raised him for five years all on her own...that has got to be emotionally taxing for any mother. Still, Carla shook it off and kept on. This woman has/is doing a hell of a great job under the consistent road blocks that are being thrown into her path. Kane was like a sudden tsunami that came into her life, tore it apart and moved on without a second glance. Now he's back years later and doing just that again, except this time she has to cope with him actually sticking around, and not just in her life but HER (I guarantee that's how she sees Ian. As hers and hers only, I know I would) son's as well AND, top that off, this creepy vampire stuff that she thought was all fictional fantasy. I don't know about anyone else, but I would've lost my damn mind by now and I KNOW I'm a strong woman mentally and physically. This situation like Carla is going through is pretty tough to deal with, I commend her for not packing up her and Ian's shit and getting the fuck out of dodge because so many other women, myself included, would have by now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Weak??

Huneybee you may be, but spelling bee you definitely aren't. The only thing weak up in here is your poor grammar and spelling.

Kalamazoo, your stories engaging and very well written and I thoroughly enjoy them. They've made me think about how, if I were in either of your female characters positions, would I deal with the consequences, both emotionally and physically. I will continue reading in hope of enlightenment. KaciNZ

nivaninivaniover 12 years ago
OK

Ok everyone, get off of Honeybees case, we are all entitled to our own opinion,ok. Kalamazoo707, this will be my last comment,your stories get people so riled up...myself included..lol!!! And I have don't have time to word fight with people on basicly a SEX story site...its just by luck that we get a few that are not all about sex ad thats just being straight up honest...Anyway, I wish you luck with your writing ;)

nivaninivaniover 12 years ago

I meant "and" not "ad"..;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE

Love it please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
got2luvmel

I agree with you regarding the strength that Carla's character has shown, especially considering the craziness of the situation. In addition, she has been strong all along. She took some responsibility for engaging in sex with Kane in his car - even though she finds out later that because of the mating pull, she hadn't any more control over being with him than Kane did over being with her. She continued to take responsibility by having her son and doing what appears to be a commendable job on raising a fairly well-adjusted child, even without the benefit of knowing that he is a vampire. I'm hard-pressed to find anything in the writing which depicts Carla's character as weak.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Wow HoneyBee such language.

I understand that we all have opinions but, I think you need to re-read Ethan and Kane again. Start from the begining and slowly process it. First off neither of these ladies are weak by any means and neither act alike. They have very different personalities from what I read and I love them both. One was very shy and yes we all know raped and then Carla just went with the flow one night and is coming to grips that it was always kinda her.

Both of the women are extreamly strong because lets face it how many of us would be able to be pregnante from a vampire and not faint each time we looked at our child & "MATE" if such situation came to light???

Why are you so angry about this and Ethan's story anyway? You keep coming back so obviously your enjoying both even if you feel they both act alike and are weak...lmao

supercandysssupercandyssover 12 years ago
Good, good, good!

Keep going. You're doing a good job. Just tell your story, baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Great Chapter!

I'll keep it simple...

You are doing a great job telling Carla and Kane's story. I'm glad Carla as a closeknit support system. She'll need them more as whatever progresses between her and Kane.

~Bluegardenia

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I really am enjoying your work, both Ethan and Kane. I know some have said the works are too similar but I love the common thread between the two stories. Although the plots are somewhat similar, the characters are individuals. Great job and please keep posting! I check daily for story updates! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great update

Thanks for a great update. I wonder what else Kane didn't tell Carla. Ian seems to be thrilled that his dad is around. What a smart child to figure out what he was and to take care of himself. Carla just might as well and give in and be with Kane. It doesn't seem like she really has a choice in the matter.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 12 years ago

Loved it!!!!! Need more!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Looking

for more on them. This is very well written.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Love reading you

You are such a fluid writer. It is a sincere pleasure to read your work. I think everything will end up on my favorites list.

Thank you darling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kane Ch. 04 Next Part
Kane Ch. 02 Previous Part
Kane Series Info