All Comments on 'Kane Ch. 04'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 12 years ago
great ending

Loved this story - short, sweet & to the point.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What about George, and Ian, and Dinah?

There could be a ton of spinoffs from this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great read

Thanks for a great read. A couple of times you used the name Katrina for Carla.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
oops

Still had katrina on the brain sorry guys

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
Oops? o.O

Naming Katrina instead of Carla a few times is understandable since you're writing both of their stories at the same time, but it shows that the you maybe need to slow down. That could have been avoided easily if you'd done a final read through before submitting.

Unfortunately I'm at work but I'll be back to leave a proper review later. Pre-thanks for updating, so excited to read!

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
mel

I did reread but still missed it.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
ps mel

Updates won't be as fast . I am back to work after three weeks off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great storey

u did a great job on this storey but u rushed it a little but thats ok. now r u going to finish ethan n katrina's storey as well please do i know u not going to leave it at chapter 15 that will b sooooooooooo wrong and i know that u not done with the story of kane and carla so get on ur job

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
This is so beautiful

Wow is Kane really over with? I hope not you're such a talented writer and I know that you have enough just for a couple of ;more chapters of Kane... ha ha ha my selfish wish anyway At least there's still Ethan and a wish for more of your active imagination for another story.

bloodsprawnbloodsprawnover 12 years ago
still in love with ethan???

i think on paragraph 77 you called Ian, ethan. and it shows u got a lot of ethan on your head as well. and as for katrina and all others have said it alredi. but what confuses me is u had sed u had alredi written kane and had decided to post here. well i am in no position to critise that. so all i will say is nice work. and lets finish ethan first!

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
bloodsprawn

I had kane written on paper and decided to post it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Great story.... I'm sad to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story!!!!

I really enjoyed this series...It was short but kept my interest.. A great read!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What ...

What a waste of time I spent on this to come to a crappy end. And I could have played Cards tonight and would have settled for Ping-Pong instead of this stupid ending. Crap.~*

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years ago
soo good

this was very good i kind of wish it didn't have to end but i loved it any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

I loved how you ended this story. Don't listen to anyone who says different.

mariasmdmariasmdover 12 years ago
??

I'm not sure what happened here, but this was not ready to be published. I don't write and I get that being creative is no picnic, but this was just too condensed and predictable. I can't imagine where else this story could go. On a different note, Ethan continues to be well written and clearly though out. kudos for that.

mzglennmzglennover 12 years ago
Great Story

I loved reading Kane. Even though the ending shocked me a lil bit it was still great. You are one amazing writer. Keep up the good work.

addictedto4inchesaddictedto4inchesover 12 years ago
I don't know Kal

I'm not going to give a negative comment or rating, because I've had a bad day so maybe that's why I couldn't get past the first page. I'm going to give another try tomorrow and see if its different. My perspective not your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please more

more more keep all ur stories coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the end

is this really how its going to end? the family finally meets now we need to see them become a real family,why does ian like the universe thing, what about the new baby?

shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
Only one thing to say

Dina + George

bloodsprawnbloodsprawnover 12 years ago
addictedto4inches

well i had a bad day as well and i couldnt even read the first page at first. then i saw ian written as ethan. i was ready to quit. but i didnt and well it went pretty good. the story is quite nice. instead of stretching and stretching, it has gone to the main point directly

addictedto4inchesaddictedto4inchesover 12 years ago
bloodsprawn

Yeah, I shouldnt have commented at all yesterday... I agree with you. I re-read today and enjoyed the story. This is one of my favorite authors here so i had to give it a second read before making a decision.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
Aww Sucks

that updates won't come as fast, but I get it. We do have to make that paper to survive in this world, can't live off our good looks.

I must say that I love how easy Ian accepted Kane into his life. I still picture them two on his bed from the previous chapter often, they're so cute together.

I would've had an attitude too if I were Dina. And sorry Carla, but I'm glad Kane checked you about Ian. I can understand she's angry but anyone can see he truly loves his kid.

I forgot about Mary, it's sad that she died. I can't say their kiss lead me to believe that they were in love, but if you say so, I'll go with it. I guess I much rather preferred the slow pace of things as far as falling in love and eventually sleeping together then after a long while marriage rather than the swift 'wam, bam, thank you, ma'am end of story' you have here. It was still a nice read, so thanks for sharing it with us.

Elmo533Elmo533over 12 years ago
Hmmm....

Wondering about all the stuff about sadness and Fiona apologizing to Kane....

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
Elmo533

Re: Kane's apology to Fiona

At the beginning of the story Kane mentions how he has alienated his family and friends by his behavior and disregard for others. That is why he apologized to her at the wedding. Thanks so much for reading and taking the time to comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
kalamazoo707

That was excellent! Another 5 stars from me!

Is that the end of the story or are there more chapters to come?

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Just

lovely and freaking good from the beginning to the end. I look for more from you in the near future-I LOVE YOUR MIND:>)

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Interesting

Most of your male vampires seem to be jerks and end up having to redeem themselves to their mates.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

I really liked this so much more than "Ethan". Kane didn't steal pussy from Carla like Ethan did with Katrina.He started off in the negative. Which made it harder to build trust. Carla saw and felt Kane. She felt the pull between them, but didn't understand the power of it.

He was self loathing which made him act stupidly. You tie things together nicely at the end.

Thank you

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago
Another Winner!

I'm so loving your stories! Please don't stop!

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
you keep the great stories rolling

another great story from the mistress of great vampire love stories. I hope thatyou get published soon and if you do please let me know where i can buy a copy thank you and looking forward to more stories

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
great story

My all out favorite is "Justine" but this is very good as well! You write very moving and inviting stories. Keep up the great work for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wish there is a follow up on this story

Can't help wondering how Kane, Carla, ian and the new baby are? Kal, please take this story further! Please? Ann133 (I've read Kane now over and over - its WOW!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What happens to Kane's family

This is the first story I read of yours and it was the comparison between Kane & Ethan that made me sit down and read an entire day on the Sinclare family. I live your other stories or series; however, I am hoping that their is something in the works on Ian or Kane's second child. I wonder if it will be the completing of the circle when these two families are joined through a mating. Either way, thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

But why do the main characters names keep changing in the middle if a story. Carla was Karla last chapter then Katrina this one. Then Ian became Ethan. Is Ian short for Ethan or something? I can't be the only one who notices this!

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 11 years agoAuthor
names

You aren't and I apologize. I now have readers who double check for me

primrose227primrose227about 11 years ago
Great Story Kal

I've read a few of your other stories and I love them all. The Sinclaire saga is my favorite. I'm reading them out of order, but it's all good.

-

I haven't posted any of my stories yet, but you are certainly an inspiration to me. I understand the name changing thing, I've run into that problem. It comes with writing more than one story at a time and, in your case, because a lot of your stories are about strong vampire males. They have a lot of the same qualities.

-

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
E and K

I have greatly enjoyed reading all of your stories over these short years. It was like a drugged and you were the supplier. I would do my lesson plans and grading just to have some time to check back for updates. You are basically on "speed dial" in my bookmarks. I looked tonight through the list of stories but didn't see Ethan's story available anymore. Is that due to space allotted or something else?

Amy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
E & K

Ethan is no longer available on lit.. it's now on Amazon

MsShaybabeMsShaybabeabout 11 years ago
I loved it....

This is one of my favorite stories on here....I loved it! I wish that you could have added more....but it ended nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
want more!!! lol

Can you do like a part two. I wanna know how kane react to being a father again. How's Ian doing. This story is to good! To be so short! Please do like an update or something! Maybe bring the Sinclaire's in or something. But I want more!! You are a very talent writer. I enjoy reading all of you stories!! ♥

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
noooooo

it cant end here.. I need a spin off or more chapters... im a reader that needs closure lol

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateabout 4 years ago
Cute story

Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kane Ch. 03 Previous Part
Kane Series Info

SIMILAR Stories