All Comments on 'Kara Lofts and The Five Idols Ch. 01'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
brian358brian358over 11 years ago
Kara Loft...?

Kara Loft...? Sounds familiar... :-)

Nice story...

Action, adventure, big tits. It has everything. :-)

Thanks!

SirSinnSirSinnover 11 years agoAuthor
I'm sure I don't know what you mean!

Kara Loft's obviously a completely original character and isn't supposed to bring to mind a well known adventurer with big tits at all..... ;)

Glad you enjoyed it!

LastPlantagenetLastPlantagenetover 11 years ago
Wonderful!!!

Eagerly anticipating the forthcoming installment! Hope upon hope that it involves Kara servicing the Queen and perhaps the lovely and malevolent Miss Raven (great name by the way) simultaneously. Perhaps even a scenario in which, to indulge her desire for the two women*, Kara betrays Dex or at least appears to bypass some opportunity to rescue him?

In any case, absolutely tremendous story! To my taste the superior of your two submissions, which is only to say that I now count it among my personal favorites generally. One possible recommendation: has anyone advised re-categorizing this to Sci-Fi/Fantasy? That would seem the more apt designation from my point of view. Anyway, I'd say unreservedly that this has the makings of an absolute classic (to risk speaking in somewhat outmoded terms)!

[*NB: It seems open to speculation whether Jennifer Raven and the incarnated Queen Quetlana will turn out to be one and the same "character." My hope is that this will not be the case--"the more the merrier" being my own particularly decadent way of looking at the situation; this is itself just a way of saying, I suppose, that a lesbian threesome would be extraordinary]

SirSinnSirSinnover 11 years agoAuthor
Plans are afoot!

Thanks LastPlantagenet - - while I can't promise to deliver all you want, rest assured there are plans for at least one of the antagonists you mentioned!

As to the category, I'm torn between Sci fi or Horror. Have to see what happens.

calibur1calibur1over 11 years ago

I'm loving this story. Keep it coming.

SirSinnSirSinnover 11 years agoAuthor
Glad you like it.

Chapter 2 is almost finished and should be up in a few weeks due to my publishing schedule.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!!!

I have been reading stories here for a long time. I have to say this is one of the best I have ever read. Part 2 was pretty cool as well. I hope you continue with this. Thanks again for such a hot hot hot story!!!!!

JPG1982JPG1982about 11 years ago
Great Story!!!!

I have been reading stories from here for a long time. I have to say this is one of the hottest I have ever read. I do have a suggestion. When Kara is in the red mist it would be cool if you extended that scene and have Kara get fucked by the red mist. The after watching Kara and the red mist the villain then wants her to have more sex to free Dex. To me the red mist part was really hot. Still this was an excellent story!! Keep up the good work!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...