All Comments on 'Karen at 50 Ch. 01'

by serialscribbler

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good scene pacing

i can't wait for the next chapter...thanks

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

Great start, a bit unconventional, but got my interest in seeing where the next chapter might take us. It is a bit refreshing to see a story about people who actually like pubic hair on women. So many stories on Lit seem to assume that shaving bare is sexy and I guess to those writers it is. So, it is made a part of the story as if it elevates the sexual tension just by that act alone, often without any rationale or reason for doing so.

wylderoswylderosover 7 years ago
Nice series. Very original.

Probably the least likely scenario of the four in this series.

Though I will never forget the ogling and randy comments my mother made (in my presence) about about a good-looking UPS delivery man with great legs. She confided to me that she regretted rejecting sexual opportunities after my parents divorced. "What was I thinking," she concluded, "I missed out on some fun for no good reason." She was 85, using a walker, and living in an assisted living situation at the time. "Great buns on that young man," she said wistfully.

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 7 years ago
Very interesting

Hoping this continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good start

There are quite a few men that like hairy women. A woman like June with a big bush can make a powerful and lasting impression.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
I'm loving this story.

As it turns out I have read them backwards. Normally when I see a story"Part 6" I will find part 1, 2, 3, etc. And read them in order. As I am now reading Karen part 1, moving to part2, & 3. I read all of the following book in reverse order. Not having submitted any stories, I am not sure how difficult it would be to rename them so that they could be read in order, adding to the back stories.

Other than that I am loving these stories.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing good read.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 1 year ago

Humous beginning. Strange topic. I had to check where the author resides. I thought he might be from England since Karen kept referring to her mom as Mum. I liked it. Cute beginning.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

my wife was and still is very hairy down there and i like it very much. as a mater of fact my boss saw her on the beach when a lot of hair was picking out. since then he made efforts to land between her legs with my light agreement and he managed to do it , strangely i was happy and encouraged them to keep going ...

fras22fras226 months ago

I liked it too! Maybe because I DO also like (and liked!) hairy. Shaved I don't mind, but it's not nearly as visually and 'feelingly' delightful as moderately hairy. A fully bare area is pleasant, but hairy is 'way better! And some writers go for complicated stories of far too dense a bush. Like in my Forestry career, too dense a bush was an annoyance! You coped, but a good but somewhat thinner one was better, eh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous