All Comments on 'Karen Ch. 03'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
beesfanbeesfanover 18 years ago
I don't comment on unfinished stories.

But, unless something can be done about the irritating formatting problems present in all chapters to date, I probably won't be reading any further! Also, I'm not sure that I can identify with two central characters who haven't the emotional maturity or strength to even seriously debate, either internally or with each other, whether what they are doing is right or wrong. Just my thoughts.

DeadWouldDeadWouldover 18 years ago
Just finish the rotten story

instead of these 20or so word chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ok so now tell yhe spouse

get a divorce and you can do it from now on ...otherwise i hope you get fucked bad by your respective spouses

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
don't know where

you're headed with this one. could go in any direction. but have to agree that it's kinda short and being dragged out awfully slow. the husband sure seems to be in a fore running mode of a big wimp. hope the wife and lover have a strong day of payback coming. like i said, can see this story going in any of multiple ways. it is well written tho, hope to see not only this one completed, but more of your works in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
20 YEARS TOO LATE!!!

Jim's wife knows, Karen's husband knows, everyone knows. So the "fly met the flame" 20 years later...how boring...

It was an addiction...there should be no regret...no real pain...just plain and simple disappointment by Sara and Jack with respect to their spouses. Now it's upto Jim and Karen to do the right thing, inform their spouses...get a divorce or get on with swapping or whatever...same old same old. Any attempt at emotional turmoil and consequences in this storyline is hogwash and uncharacteristic to the character development so far in the four players....who appear civil and intelligent...yup the biggest outcry should be "DISAPPOINTMENT" followed closely by "INDIFFERENCE"...like who really cares.

My pull on the story, Jack has a second family with Sara...since Jimbo has no seed and they both move on. And Jim and Karen do like wise without kids...but knew they were destined for each other... Everyone is now happy.

The story is so unreal that its conclusion was stated in the first chapter second line.....Fate is a funny player in the lives of common, ordinary folk....

'nuff said

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
let the other spouses get together

only fair if asshole and whore want to play let everybody get some.it isn't good when the shoe own the other foot.pay back is good far adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story With Different Points Of View

Great job in moving into each character's mind. You really get empathy---I do, I'm sure numbskulls don't---for the point of view and desires and feelings of the 4 major characters, Sara being added this chapter. What's right, what's wrong, what should people do in their daily life---they are different issues. I love the narrative technique you are using.

I guess we will get into the weeping and gnashing of teeth but I hope most of the readers can empathize with the characters. At this point I don't feel that REVENGE is a sword of justice. I feel sorry that Jim and Karen had to put their respective marriages in jeopardy. I feel bad at all the potential suffering of the 4 characters. Jim is not the slimeball that appears in some of these stories. All the suffering---which most likely will occur---wouldn't it be nice to have an innovative twist---the affair is suspected but not discovered---Jim and Karen call it off---maybe after a close encounter of the worst kind (her husband or his wife spotted in the vicinity of their tryst). That would be different, though some will go crazy and say "kill them in a traffic accident" or some other bozo remedy.

Of course if Jim and Karen didn't have an affair, there wouldn't be a story. Actually there could be a story but a different story. Too late for that now. Let's see what Chapter 4 brings.

playingcardcompany---and yes, I am playing with a full deck----that's pre-empting criticism from players who only play pinochle and whose only trump card is "cold fury".

phoenix764phoenix764over 18 years ago
Looking forward to the S^$! hitting the fan

I am really enjoying the story. Both Jim and Karen know it is wrong, and did it despite that. I'm glad that both spouses are suspicious. Hopefully Jack and Sara will catch these adulters quickly, and with hard evidence ( video, photos, audio, etc...). Jim and then need to divorce these two cheaters, and get the majority of the marital assets. Maybe they will get together and start a new life together. Jim and Karen should both receive a lot of grief from their chiildren for what they did to the other parent, and for breaking up the family. The should then realize that their lust, and little will power alienated their family, and most (all?) of their friends. With only each other for support, they should soon find that they really don't belong together as a couple. That would be the final revenge: their understanding that they destroyed their marriage and families for sex with someone they didn't love, and watch as their spouses not only had the support of the families, but also got into new loving relationships and left the cheaters in the past, by the trash.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
well written

Well written well thought out story, Another wife cheats another marriage broken. Same same story... supprise us with something new

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What Happened

Where did Ch 4 go? I enjoyed the story so far, but are you going to finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Is chapter 4 going to be a rewrite?

Author-please inform us what is happening?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The cheating wife

Karen is a doomed wife by jack he needs to get a hold of jims wife and talk about getting even

pat

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
It is kind of disappointing

Neither of them gave a thought to their SO'S and decided to put gasoline on the fire! It is only down from here!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 15 years ago
Here we Go!

I don't usually comment until I have read the whole story but I will at this point. I don't believe that there is any "Love" or "Respect" for their spouses at this point in the story. So convince me!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Obvious plot

"Karen knew that she loved Jack with all of her heart and she would make sure that he would never know of her one time indiscretion. "

People that truly love someone do not betray them or cheat. Hopefully Jack and Sara get some revenge.

ThabesThabesover 11 years ago
Agree with Gizz, not Bees

It's well enough written that, although it may be predictable with your foreshadowing, I'm still enjoying it. Definitely a great author!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ONCE IS NEVER ENOUGH

no matter how good or how bad or tasteful, TK U MLJ LV NV

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
When husband finds out for sure he should leave her.

Fuck her on the divorce and fuck Jim Belsen up with his wife. Fuck them both up.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

Simply unforgivable. Five stars.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Hating it

I only endure it in anticipation of them crashing and burning; their lives becoming a living hell, followed by eternity in Hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
she chose to cheat so did he, may they both burn

neither of their spouses deserve this, divorce and maybe death should be the outcome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 FOR YOUR

effort and for making annony mad!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what's the point?

Head hopping with perfectly symmetrical characters? I don't see the point at all. This chapter could have been cut in half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Didn't take her very long

To totally betray her husband of decades did it?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Another read

Again, weaving in the various perspectives is very cool and very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Damn

They cheated. I hate cheaters. Will they continue the affair?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hope your standard ending is not......

If jack and Sara forgive these two assholes like the rest of your stories. After their blatant disrespect for their spouses. Well enough said......

peter944peter944over 6 years ago
Uncontrollable?

Writing is good, characters are real but an uncontrollable urge by mature married people? Otherwise a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FOR Blue88... STOP INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE WITH SUCH MORONIC SHIT.

(( "I must be some kind of idiot, taking what was almost certainly an innocent lunch and turning it into a torrid affair." )) ONLY A FUCKING IDIOT WOULD HAVE THOUGHTS LIKE WHAT THE AUTHOR HAS WRITTEN FOR THIS HUSBAND. HE'S A FUCKING SALES EXECUTIVE, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.... OBVIOUSLY SKILLED AT SEEING THROUGH PEOPLE AND BULLSHIT, ELSE HE WOULDN'T BE A FUCKING SALES EXECUTIVE.

AS I USED AS A HEADER.... STOP INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE WITH SUCH MORONIC SHIT.

Before I go back and finish this chapter, I'm giving it only TWO stars because I didn't like it much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Two dumb fucks who don't know that they've already ruined their marriages.

(("Jim, I want you to come, but I feel really sore down there now.")) A MARRIED WOMAN WHO'S USED TO GETTING LAID IS SORE AFTER TWO FAIRLY QUICK FUCKS FROM JUST AN AVERAGE SIZE COCK??? (IN OTHER WORDS, SHE'S HAD A FEW BIGGER AND BETTER COCKS)

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Too late

Can't turn back the clock now. Hope both cheaters lose their marriages. Then they find out that they weren't meant for each other.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
I don't understand high reviews here?

What do you see here? Stereotypical "fatal attraction" story with a clueless wimp husband dragged into 6 (!) chapters instead of simply making one story.

Minor character development ... I should say no character development other than the wimp husband who (according to author) acts precisely opposite of realistic reaction. I mean the real person would simply burn hotter and hotter with suspicion rather than watering it down.

There is nothing else you have not seen many times, I am not a reader of romance novels but this is what attracts simple-minded women to those novels. Faulty psychology - imagine a male that does not want to bring wife's lies to surface in conversation with his wife - do you know any male like that?

I understand the writer needs this "lack of communication" to drive the plot but that is because the writer has no imagination to do anything else. Typical cliche stuff you have seen many times. 2 stars from me.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
These morons

More one dimensional brain dead spouse's.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Once more. I had forgotten how fast and how completely these two shits fell into cheating. John and Sara need to buy some matches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She's a total Karen...

Self-centered, unable to view the world through the eyes of anyone else, just cares about getting what she wants.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Cheating slut and asshole Jim must die...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"Get it out of your system" - You don't get rid of a strong sexual attraction by fucking, unless maybe they both suck at it, LOL!

\

"No one would ever suspect" - They already suspect, and you haven't even done anything yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story of an attraction and memory that burns brighter as time goes on. They had to couple no matter what. Good description of what the lovers were thinking and the sex

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Wow there’s lots of women that I wanted to sleep with before I got married, well no problem I’ll not be able to resist them later and will have to sleep with them then. I’m sure my wife will understand. NOT!

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

By posting it in parts I think you have spoiled the story , and tried to make it more than it is.

deependerdeepender9 months ago

Not a bad story and decently written, but dragged way too far out, man.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I has to skip the sex scene, which means I skipped most of this submission. It was not sexy at all since both were cheaters. Just yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Husband finds out. KAREN: "it was just sex. I had to find out. Doesn't change my love for you...." ad nauseum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous