Karen: Valentine Epiphany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got through the banquet with little trouble, seated side by side. The meal was Iowa school hearty, but quite good. We enjoyed good conversation and jokes and laughed heartily at the will and prophecy of the graduating seniors.

Most satisfying to me was the looks, nay outright stares, I received before and quite often during the banquet. I think everyone who looked, dropped their jaw nearly two inches in shock. Several of the younger and even the not so young male teachers did a double take. "That can't be her," was the typical comment from fellow students when I was lucky enough to hear the speaker. "No way," was the usual reposte from the speaker's date, or a nearby girl. "Lucky, fucking bastard," was also uttered by the senior football jock from the one date I'd had the previous year. I just gave them all an enigmatic smile.

When we finally got to the dance in the gym, I was about to bust. I'd eaten too much, my date looked good enough to eat, and I felt deliciously sexy. God help me, I was so aroused that my panties were wet with my girl juices and my nether regions burned with a desire unknown 'til now. And my boobs, as I now called them, were in dire need of attention as well.

A slow ballad was playing as we entered and I melted into Tim's arms. "Dance with me, NOW."

Tim almost had to carry me onto the floor I was melted so much into him. We danced into a darker corner, Tim's arms around my waist, mine around his back. We bumped pelvises. Time tried to back his enormous erection away from me. My hands immediately dropped to his butt and pulled him into me as tight as I could manage.

"None of that, Tim, you keep yourself planted against me right where you are. Don't you dare try to back away."

Tim turned two or more shades of red. No one could see it in the darkness, but I knew. It was just his way. He stayed put. In fact, he dropped his hands to my butt. We slowly rubbed against each other as we danced.

"Oh! Shit, Tim said in a whisper I could barely hear.

"What, Tim?"

"I'm so embarrassed."

"Why, Tim? What's wrong?"

"I-I-I j-j-just, uh, I just c-ca..."

"You just what, Tim?"

"Jesus, Karen, this's hard enough. I j-just came in my pants."

"Oh. Well, don't worry about it. No one else will know."

"That's just the point, Karen. There's so much and my tux pants are so light that anything soaking through will show right off."

"Well, your going to keep dancing with me for now. Maybe it will dry soon and solve the problem."

So, we kept dancing. Up close and tight we danced. Tim's erection quickly returned--to my delight and Tim's consternation. He finally gave up and relaxed, still holding me close. I dropped my head on his shoulder and contentedly nuzzled his neck, giving him light, pecking kisses and rubbing with my nose. My hands stayed on his butt and his hands on mine. We sat only during the fast dances. Otherwise we were on the floor for every single slow dance and just circled in a daze with our new found hunger for one another.

We came by ourselves and because we had eyes only for each other, we stayed by ourselves. There was no specific after prom party. Those would begin the following year. So, we left by ourselves and and drove around for a while. He drove, I shifted again.

"This is awkward, Tim. Take us out to the point. This was not the same popular spot half way to my house. I wanted no reminders of what happened there. "The Point:" was quite a bit further. It overlooked a fair sized but man-made lake. It was, however, yet another popular make-out place. We must have been early. We were the only car there when we pulled in.

Tim killed the engine and we just sat there for some time in silence and contemplation. Tim again has his arm around me with his hand resting on my dress on top of my right boob. But I was nervous again. My shyness had returned. I wanted more, but Tim didn't seem inclined to initiate more and I held back as well.

Stalemate? More or less. We sat that way for quite some time longer.

My left leg was finally letting me know I'd better shift it a bit before it got any more numb than it already was. I must have moved too abruptly and with a little too much force. Tim's hand was attached more tightly than I realized. So, in the process of shifting, my fragiley attached dress top came loose and my strapless bra with it. Suddenly, both my boobs were bare and exposed to the cool night air which had predictable results on my nipples. They went erect in an instant. When my nipples erect, they do so with a vengeance. This time was no different. Bang, and I had inch long, stiff and quivering nipples.

Tim let out a gasp and a deep groan as his hand dropped onto my bare right boob. His touch nearly seared my boob. It must have nearly seared his hand as well because he sure jerked it away fast enough. He stared with astonishment at my bare chest. Astonishment quickly turned to lust as I let him stare, speechless, for some time. Then, without conscious thought, I reached up and grabbed that hand which I then plopped right back onto my bare boob.

"Oh God, Tim play with it. Play with both of them. Do it, now please."

Another deep groan escaped from Tim's mouth as he complied. His hand moved over the boob and nipple again. While still groaning, he lowered his mouth to my other boob and went to work on it with his lips and tongue. Oh God, I was on fire with desire. I simply sat still and reveled in Tim's sensuous touches.

The dam had finally broken for both of us, I guess.

Novice that he was, Tim was still good enough to capitalize on my arousal sufficiently to bring me to a shivering orgasm just working over my boobs. I was suddenly glad he had those damned plastic seat covers over the cloth seats of the old Stude. I certainly would of soaked where I was sitting if the plastic wasn't there. My God did I ever unleash a flood of aromatic girl juice.

Tim smelled it too. He groaned deep and hard. He could no longer hold back. He unzipped and dug out his cock. He stroked himself quickly, but I stopped him just as quickly.

"Let me do it," I blurted out. Aroused desire was winning out over shyness.

I stroked him more slowly than he'd been doing himself. I wanted to feel his cock. to look at it, and I wanted to watch it squirt and dribble on my hand. I was especially intrigued to watch his bulbous cockhead pop out of his foreskin on my down stroke. The process fascinated me. Tim's breathing became increasingly more shallow and rapid as I stroked him.

"Oh, oh, oh God, Karen, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum"

With my free hand, I whipped his hanky out of his side coat pocket and held it above his cockhead. I was just in time to see and deflect the first shot down onto my wrist and fingers. Six more shots followed, each of a decreasing volume of cum. With help from a Kleenex box on the floor in back, I first got Tim wiped off and then myself and the plastic under me. When I looked again, Tim had put his cock away and was zipped up again. I think he was so embarrassed that he was near tears. Why, I didn't really know.

I slid over next to him again, my boobs still blatantly bare and practically glowing. We sat that way for another hour. Tim's right hand idly caressed my boobs the entire time. Unconsciously, he was doing that with such finesse that he had me in a nearly unendurable state of arousal the entire hour. God but I wanted some more of him and his cock. But Tim's shyness had evidently returned and I was unwilling to push him for fear of losing him.

My God, had I finally found love? Had love finally found me?

******

At last, Tim said, "Put your dress back together, Karen. I'm hungry. Let's go get some breakfast."

We ate in near silence. Tim just unabashedly looked at me like a love sick puppy. My return stare was no less mushy than his.

"I don't have words to describe how I feel about what happened tonight, Karen."

"So don't try. The way you look at me tells me all I need to know. I hope you can tell the same about me."

"Yes."

We left and Tim drove me home. The false dawn of sunrise was just lighting up the sky as Tim stopped by my front porch. Our goodnight kiss was lingering, light, sweet, Tender, and for me anyway, pregnant foreboding. Pregnant with the feeling of an ending rather than a beginning.

Oh God, I thought, don't let this end now. Not now, please.

Tim finally broke the kiss. He took my face in both hands and gave me a light, touching peck on the forehead and got back in the car to drive off. It was Sunday morning. My family was not church going, so I was home all day. Tim didn't call and he didn't come out to the house either. Monday was school as usual.

Only it wasn't usual. Tim didn't meet me at my locker and walk me to our first hour class. He came into class late and only glanced at me once on his way to his seat. He looked miserable. Suddenly, I was miserable too. Something was wrong, very wrong.

Finally, after class and in the hallway before going our separate ways to our second period classes, Tim was barely able to choke out, "After school in the parking lot. We have to talk."

It was by far, the longest day of my short life. It was far longer than the time I waited to study chemistry with Tim or any other time. But eventually, the school day did end. With fear and trepidation, I made my way alone to the parking lot. Kids had noticed Tim's absence from my side that morning and again now walking alone to the car park.

Tim was standing beside the old Stude, quietly crying as I came up to him.

"Oh, Karen," he wailed as he grabbed me and hugged me tightly to him, as tight as he ever had. No erection. My God, what's happened? I too burst into tears.

"What in God's name has happened Tim. Please tell me. What happened?"

By that time, I was wailing as well. Then I was nuzzling his neck, wetting it slick with my tears. His tears were soaking the shoulder of my dress. We just clung to each other as if our very lives depended on it.

"We-we-we're moving," Tim finally managed to stutter out.

"Oh my God! When? Where? God, Tim, tell me.?

"To Dover Delaware--this weekend. The movers come Saturday and we'll be on our way Sunday afternoon in our car. The moving van will follow when they're loaded, probably on Monday." This was said is such a rush of words, I could barely understand.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, " was all I could think of to say. I cried even harder.

"Clear across country to Delaware," Tim moaned.

"But why?

"A special telegram came Sunday afternoon. Dad's company got hung up on some humongous project. They want him like yesterday to sort things out and he would get a promotion he couldn't turn down if he would move. But he won't go without Mother, my little sister, and me. I got permission today to take my finals early. If I don't fail any of them, I'll pass with honors."

"So, what does that add up to for us?"

"I'll be busy every night, cramming for my final two weeks early. I won't have time for anything else. But Friday, right after school, I want time for us--to say good-bye."

"Good-bye?"

"Yes, good-bye. We're going to be half a continent away from each other. That has just about torn me inside out, thinking about it. But we have to break it off. We can't possibly keep a relationship going that far apart and with our senior year ahead of us on top of it."

"And I don't have a say in this decision/"

"No. And I don't want to write. That would only prolong the agony. Oh God how I wish it could be some other way. God damn it, we've only just found each other."

I just cried harder, nuzzling and kissing his neck, biting his earlobe. He was no longer sobbing, but he was still sniffling. Still no erection either and I was certainly tight enough against him to know if had one or not.

"I've got to go," Tim said. "I can't stand to hold you, knowing I'm losing you. He was crying again as he let go of me, climbed into the old Stude, and drove off.

"Oh, God, what am I going to do?" I wailed.

******

So, we're back where this story started. Mother had a near breakdown when she heard what happened. She cried as much as I that next week. Tim drove over that last Friday night, but he didn't stay long. Neither he nor I could take it. We were all crying when he left to go home.

Eventually, Mother resumed riding me about the lack of a boyfriend which is what brought up the question about the upcoming town Valentine Dance. I had no intention of attending the Dance. Tim was still too fresh in my mind after a year and a half. And I didn't intend to dishonor him by rebounding with the first available male that came along.

I'd graduated high school, without dating anymore which included skipping my senior prom, I also reverted to being a shy loner. Then I got a job as a secretary in Des Moines. But I still lived at home and commuted. It was a lot cheaper that way and Mother needed my help around the house. At least I earned my keep that way. I was also attending night school at the local jr. college to increase my job skills.

Five more Valentine Days came and went. That made me twenty-three and made it five years since I'd seen Tim. And, I was still a virgin. Even though we hadn't shared one, Valentine's Day had, for me, replaced high school prom as the romantic reminder of my lost love. No other man could replace Tim and I didn't try to replace him. I never dated. Once in a blue moon, I would have an escort from the office for some special and required office function such as the Christmas party, t but it wasn't a date and I made sure my escort understood that.

My third year with the company, I was promoted to private secretary for one of the three vice-presidents. I no longer felt the obligation to attend office functions that were required of most of the others, particularly the up and coming execs. Lower level secretaries still attended such functions, especially the ones seeking advancement.

I was home alone one afternoon. Once more, it was February 14, Valentine's Day and the day of the annual town Valentine Dance that evening. Daddy had died of a heart attack a short eight months previously and Mother was in town at a sick friend's house. I was in the throes of self-pity again about my lost love and feeling very sorry for myself. I was watching TV, or at least trying to and didn't hear the car drive up.

What I did near was the loud banging on the door. I stood, turned the TV off, and wonder who the heck that could be. I was dressed for an afternoon at home of casual lounging around, but not for visitors. I had on sweat pants and a hooded sweat shirt. Nothing underneath to bind, restrict, or otherwise annoy me. I always went barefoot in the house.

I opened the door. It only took a second, but I would have then fallen to the floor if he hadn't caught me first. In was Tim!

He pulled me up and tightly into his embrace, just like the last time. I melted into him in a daze of incomprehension. Both of us dropped our hands to the other's butt and pulled tight. There most definitely was an erection this time. A big one. Bigger than I remembered. Our lips were sealed in a passionate kiss of lust and desire.

I was so much shorter than he, that his cock was vertical between my mons and my belly button. He flexed his knees enough to compensate for that. God, but his cock felt so at home rubbing where it did then. The only place it would feel better was in my pussy instead of on it.

Time stood still. It seemed an hour or more but in reality, was just minutes that we stood in the open front door completely absorbed in our lust for one another We broke the kiss at last. My face dropped to its favorite place--along the side of his neck where I kept him wet from ear to shoulder with my tongue and my tears. I bit his ear lobe. I gave him four hickeys in close succession.

I was facing the lane and saw more than heard mother turn in the drive. When she got half way up and saw what was going on, she beat a hasty retreat to leave us our privacy. What a grand old mother she was. Tim never heard or saw a thing except for the face he tilted back and shower in a blanket of kisses and moans. I leaned back a little too far and we both crashed to the floor in a tangle. I was laughing so hard I was crying.

"What?" He asked. "Did I lose my touch with you or something;?"

"Or something," I replied. "Mother just started up the lane, spotted we two sex maniacs here, and took off like a bat out of something or other."

I doubled up laughing again. So did Tim. But not for long. He kicked the door shut at long last. Then he grabbed for me again. We rolled around on the floor in a fierce struggle of desire, literally ripping the clothes off each other in our lust. My sweatshirt was a pullover. He'd ripped it right down the center front and yanked it off. Then Tim gave my newly bared boobs a shellacking I wouldn't soon forget.

Meantime, I'd been busy as well. I popped every button of his button down shirt as I yanked on it and then roughly pulled it off his shoulders and threw it off to the side. Tim was kissing his way down from my boobs to the waist band on my sweat pants. He just yanked them down past my knees and then off all the way. My twenty-three year old body was then naked to his lustful gaze as I lay on the floor in front of him.

I sat up. While Tim moaned his need, I attacked his belt and zipper. I let go of his opened his pants, the heavy pewter buckle dropped like a stone in water to rest in a pool around his feet. For the boxers, I grabbed the two sides of the open fly and yanked, ripping them down the crotch seam. I couldn't break the strong elastic waist, so I just yanked what was left down and he stepped out of everything, including his shoes and socks as he stepped out of the pool of clothes at his feet. I hadn't been wearing anything on my feet, as usual.

Now we were both bare ass naked. Tim's cock was very stiffly erect and pulsing in anticipation. I didn't wait. I dived right at it with both my hands as well as with my mouth. My tongue lashing of his cockhead under the cover of his hooded foreskin had him squirting into my mouth in bare seconds. When I'd squeezed out the last drop, Tim immediately pushed me over onto my back and dropped his face between my legs to return the oral favor.

God, did he ever. That was one talented tongue attached to Tim's mouth. My labia were engorged and bright red with the blood of my arousal. My whole pussy, inside and out was slick with the release of my sex fluids. My clit was also engorged and erect. For better or worse, I possessed one of those really big ones. Sometimes it got downright embarrassing it got so large.

Tim didn't seem to mind. When he found my clit, he latched onto it with his mouth, teeth, and tongue. He put me over the edge into one jarring orgasm that shook me so hard I bumped an end table and knocked of one of Mother's prize Hummels. It crashed into a zillion pieces. It barely registered at the time.

I had almost come down from that high only to find Tim with three fingers in my pussy. He was slowly rotating them around my cozy little cylinder. He stopped abruptly. when he could not get in very far at all.

"My God, Karen, you're still a virgin?"

"Yes," was my simple answer. It spoke volumes to Tim.

"I'm sorry to say I'm not, but there was only one woman after you. It only lasted two months. She just wasn't you. But I did fuck her"

"It's ok, Tim, I've got you back now, even if it's for only a moment. But I won't let you get away this time without fucking me silly. Do it now. Do it, do it do it. Fuck me.

There was no further hesitation, as if there had been any this time around anyway. He climbed in the saddle and pushed his cockhead nearly in before striking the dam. I winced but urged him on. With one, hard push, Tim took my cherry and slowly sank to his balls in my warm cave. It hurt some at first, but not nearly as much as I had been led to believe. Tim just waited patiently for my signal to continue. At length, I gave him the signal. I pushed up into his pubis.