Karen: Valentine Epiphany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our animal lust had been at least partially satiated with our oral activity upon Tim's arrival. Our first real fuck was tender, gentle, and sweet. We weren't fucking. We were making and expressing our real love for each other. One never forgets the first real fuck. Hopefully they are as loving as ours was.

When it was finally over, I said, "There's got to be somewhere softer than this damned hardwood floor. We went to the couch and played with one another for another two hours. The ringing phone finally broke in on our private reunion. It was mother.

"Is it safe for me to come home yet?"

"Yes, just give us ten more minutes, though."

We both hung up at the same time.

"That was Mother."

"So I gathered. Time to end our party?"

"Yes. We have to find you some clothes to wear. Some of yours are in shreds. I think one of Daddy's old shirts will get you by and your pants are in one piece."

"Don't forget the crotchless boxers. I can still wear them."

So, we dressed. I had to find a new top, but that wasn't a problem. We were once more decorously dressed when Mother walked in the door. Tim rose to greet her and Mother grabbed him in a great bear hug.

"Tim! I'm so glad to see you. Are you home to stay?"

Good old Mother, cuts straight to the quick every time. I was still in a daze with the return of Tim, not to mention the post coital one as well, but my ears did perk up at her question.

"On one condition, I am."

"Oh oh," replied Mother.

"Yes, just what condition did you have in mind, Timmy, dear?" I asked. When I wanted to be sarcastic, I called him, Timmy.

Turning to look at me and taking my left hand in his as he went on one knee, he said, "I'm back to stay on the condition you marry me tonight at the Valentine's Day Dance."

Dead silence for a stunned moment. Mother fainted and slowly melted down into the recliner behind her. I fell to my knees in front of Tim and we clutched in another tight embrace of passionate kisses between my words of, "Yes," kiss, "Yes," and so on.

Mother's voice intruded with the words, "You two better stop that before you rip the clothes off one another and embarrass me. Besides, if you're going to that dance, you have just three and a half hours to get ready. You'd better hop to it."

We both giggled merrily at Mother's comment about ripping clothes."

"By the way," I interjected, who's going to marry us? No minister will marry us on only a couple of hours notice. We'd have to take several weeks of marital instruction first. And besides that, neither of us attends church anywhere near here. And besi..."

"Oh shut up Karen," Time grinned, "it's taken care of. The local judge here will be in attendance--he always is. I phoned him this morning and asked him to perform the ceremony. That's if you said 'Yes' of course."

"As I said, you two better quit jabbering and get cracking."

"My best suit is hanging up in my car. I'll go out and get it."

"Just bring all your things up to my room. There are no secrets between us anymore. You can help me get dressed after we both shower."

Mother didn't object,. She just beamed at the two of us as Tim went out the door for his suitcase and his dress suit. When he got up to my room, he found me naked again. We just leered at each other.

"One of us is way overdressed for a shower here," I chirped.

"That's easily and quickly fixed."

And it was. We both stepped naked into the already running hot water of my shower. We hugged each other in another tight embrace as the water cascaded over us. God, we couldn't get enough of each other.

"Tim, I'm wet enough again just thinking about you. And I see you are primed again as well. We have time for a quickie, but only a quickie if we're going to make that dance and our wedding."

It was a quickie too. I bent over and grabbed my ankles, the hot water bathing my back. Tim stepped behind me and ran his cockhead up and down my crevice several times. As he found my gate of heaven again, he pushed in slowly and steadily until he was buried all the way in as far as he could reach.

While still pumping in and out of me, Tim reached around me and fingered my slit and my clit. We both groaned in pure pleasure as our arousal rose higher and higher. Tim was getting in pretty deep with me bent over like that. I went over the edge into a good climax. That pushed him over and he shot numerous squirts of man cream into me.

After a post-coital and lingering kiss, Tim tenderly shampooed my hair. I returned the favor for his golden locks. Finished with that, we soaped each other up. That resulted in another erection for Tim and a mild orgasm for me. Moaning because we had to get out of the shower and keep moving, we dried each other's hair as best we could with towels and then the rest of each other's bodies.

"Come, sit at your vanity, Karen. Where's your hairdryer?"

He got it from the drawer in the bathroom to which I directed him. He then set about, with great finesse, drying and combing my hair.

"You know, Tim, if you kept your eyes on my hair instead of my boobs, you might get done a little faster." I leered at him in the mirror.

"Yes, I know. But I like looking at your gorgeous boobs much more than I like looking at the hair on your head. The face, ah, that's just so so. But those boobs. Wow."

"Oh shut up and get my hair done. I still have to do my face and that could take some time."

He did finish and I then returned the favor with his hair.

"Now scoot. Go shave or something. I need to do my face and I don't need your help to do that. It would only slow me down. Git now."

Tim obediently left to return to the bathroom to shave and do whatever else it is that men do to get ready for a date, or their wedding. It took me longer to do my face than for Tim to do his. He was out again, just behind and beside me, watching my efforts.

"You know, Karen, if you looked at your face more instead of my hardon, you might get done faster."

"Yes, I know. But it's such a delicious hardon. So round, so firm, so fully packed." It really was too.

We both laughed, but I got my face done.

"Now comes the acid test. I think I can still get into the outfit I wore to our prom. I've kept myself quite physically fit so far. So lets see."

I got out the red satin corset and said, "help me into this thing will you, Tim. Its got front closing hooks, but it's a lot easier if someone else does it up for me."

Time stood in front of me and wrapped the corset around from behind. He kissed each boob before he tenderly tucked them into the cups and closed the first hook. It was just right tight. My boobs had expanded some since my eighteenth year and our prom night. This time, it would not come off without unhooking it.

The removable garters were still attached. I left the removable shoulder straps in the dresser drawer. Next, I rolled on the stockings myself and then attached the garters. Tim watched in fascination, especially since I had no panties on and he got a real show while I did the stockings. He was still naked and still sporting that gorgeous hardon.

"Doesn't that thing ever go down, Tim?"

"Not as long as your naked boobs or pussy is on display it won't."

I just giggled.

I stood up and picked up the dress.

"What, no panties?"

"No, Tim, no panties. As you can see, the corset comes to the middle of my mons. I don't really need them. It will be your job to keep me dry when I get hot and bothered and my girl juices run down my bare inner thigh tops."

"Oh? Not if, but when. And just how am I supposed to do that?"

"That's right, when. You'll figure out how eventually. I've no fear of that."

Although I had kept myself physically fit over the past five years. the red satin dress was almost, but not quite, too tight. It wasn't going to slip off very easily anymore than the would the corset. I opened my jewelry box and took out the pearl necklace and bracelet. The bracelet I slipped on myself.

"Would you do the honors with this?" I asked that as I handed Tim the pearl string. Then, would you get my black patent leather heels from the closet for me, please."

I got out the black patent leather purse and turned to Tim.

"Your turn to get dressed now."

From his suitcase, I extracted a pair of boxers and handed them to him. As he stepped into them, I said, "It's really too bad you have to cover up such a gorgeous erection. I want to get it uncovered again just as soon as we get back here after the dance."

I drew a tank top undershirt. from the case. Stepping in front of him, I drew it over his arms and head and settled it into place. Next came his frilly white dress shirt. I helped him into it and went around front to button it. I kissed him twice in the process.

"If you don't stop fooling around with me, we'll be really late for that dance and miss our wedding."

"Oh shut up and put your pants on yourself," I giggled.

I put his tie around his neck and pretended to choke him. Tim screwed up his face in a charicature of a choking man. Then he kissed me. When he broke away, I tied his tie. He put his shoes and socks on and, viola, we were at last ready. And we had a whole forty minutes to spare. Time enough to grab a quick sandwich in the kitchen and a cup of coffee. There was a free feed at the dance.

******

The dance was a repeat of the long ago prom--only better, much better. It was held in the huge gym at the community center. The booze flowed at the American Legion sponsored cash bar. The roast pork bar-b-cue, cooked and served by town councilmen, the potato salad, and other goodies were delicious. It was the annual gift, paid for by the town treasury, to the people of the community.

We ate, but sparingly. Our preference was to stay on the dance floor. Since quite a mixture of ages attended, the four piece musical group tended to play more slow songs than fast. When they played the faster songs, we slipped over to the food side and grazed.

But oh, those slow ones! We stayed in our mutual butt hugging clinch for those with my face buried in Tim's neck and my boobs mashed into his chest. And yes, he still sported his perpetual hardon. And again yes, I just couldn't get enough of rubbing my pussy into said hardon. And for the third time, yes, my girl juices were running down my thighs in tiny dribbles, leaving an aromatic wet smear where my thighs rubbed together. Oh my God, was I ever on fire.

Tim had cum at least once in his pants, maybe more. But, he never lost that lovely erection. I wondered if he had developed an acute case of priapism. But I sure wasn't complaining, not one little bit I wasn't. The music faded. People stopped dancing and looked to the stage as the Master of Ceremonies took the microphone.

"Ladies and Gentleman. Your attention please. Instead of one main event, this year, there is a surprise second main event."

A rousing and loud cheer went up. Murmured questions could be heard asking partners or others what the heck was the second event all about. No one, at least outside of the few principles knew anything about it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please! Your attention. It's now time to announce our queen of hearts for this year. as well as this year's runner up. Both were chosen by secret voting of the town council. Since we don't think our queen will hang around too long after the crowning, our runner up will wield the scepter for the remainder of the evening. Why the queen will likely leave early will become evident with the second event."

Louder mumbles swept through the crowd. Now people really were confused.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Our runner up this year is our own Ms. Judi Laser, English teacher at our local high school. Judi, would you please come up onto the stage. Your date may escort you."

Wild cheering for her walk up onto the stage and even more wild cheering as a small tiara was placed on her head.

"Now, if you two will step back there about three paces, I'll invite our Queen of hearts for this year, Ms. Karen Wiseheart to step up onto the stage and your date had darned well better escort you up here."

Laughter from several of those on the stage but only further befuddlement from the crowd as that announcement was made. Then a roaring cheer and applause for me as Tim escorted me up the steps and onto the stage. Once more, the cheering only increased as a large tiara was placed on my head by the mayor. I bowed and threw kisses to the audience.

At length to allow for the release of energy, the MC turned the mike back on and announced, "And now for our second major event of the evening."

After a dramatic pause that lasted until a near complete silence fell over the crowd, the MC added, "The marriage of our Queen of Hearts, Ms. Karen WIseheart to Mr. Timothy Higgens!"

Such a deafening roar arose in that big gym, one might have thought the local basketball team had just won the state championship. God it was loud. Cat calls and whistles exploded all over the place. Everything and anything was suddenly flying through the air.

After restoring some semblance of order, the MC announced that the honorable Judge John Jacob Gavel would conduct the ceremony. THe rest of the ceremony was short and anticlimatical. Tim and I were suddenly, man and wife, married. Our kiss at the end was really passionate to the roaring approval of the crowd.

True to the prediction of the MC, Tim and I decided to cut out less than an hour later. Let my runner up have her night. I was going to have my night with my new husband in private.

Mother told us she would leave us the house for the night. She would go to her friend's house. Thus we had a short drive back to my old home and my old bedroom. My poor bed was going to get the workout of its old life tonight.

Finis