Karen's Hall Pass...Ch. 04

Story Info
Karen discovers Hank is Robert's new boss!
5.6k words
3.76
10.8k
15
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 10/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen still felt the wetness of her pussy with each step as she walked back into the Club Lounge. Her thong panties were soaked even after using paper towels in the bathroom to clean up. As much as Hank shot down her throat and filled up the rubber, she was glad he used a rubber when he fucked her. Otherwise it would be his cum dripping out her and not just her own juices.

Reaching up and touching her hair and fluffing it with her fingers, she was satisfied it looked okay, and walked confidently toward their table. Mike and Ruby were gone but everyone else was still seated and seemed to be having a great time. Robert had his back to her so she walked up and bent over and kissed his cheek. "Did you miss me," she giggled softly as she sat down next to him.

"Hey glad your back," chuckled Joe, "I see you've let your hair down. I think I like it better."

"Yeah it's nice," mumbled Robert staring at her. "I looked for you and couldn't find you."

Karen said, "Awe...you did miss me. That's so sweet. Maybe I should disappear more often then you would pay more attention to me," and leaned over and gave a peck on the lips. Brenda and Betty both giggled Brenda said, "you tell him girl."

She figured now was a good time to tease him. "Well....I was with an old friend I used to work with. You remember Tim don't you baby," reaching under the table and giving his dick a squeeze. She realized Robert's dick even hard wasn't as big as Hank's cock flaccid.

Robert's eyes widened, she knew he remembered Tim. He was a young stud about 34 years old that installed flooring for Grayson Flooring. Tim used to flirt with Karen every chance he got and Karen used to get tickled and tell Robert about it. Robert had met him at an office Christmas party once. Robert's dick hardened.

"Anyway we got to talking and lost track of time, then we went outside for some air. He showed me his new van. Wow, it even had a bed in the back," Karen smiled giving a tug on Robert's dick causing Robert to groan and clench his jaw.

By now Robert's eyes are about to pop out of his head. Karen loved the look on his face and decided to use the story to cover up why her hair was down and why her thigh-highs were gone.

She giggled, "You won't believe what happened next." Robert was on the edge of his seat and so was everyone else at the table. "His girlfriend was showing me how the couch would fold out for more sleeping room and her feet got caught up with mine and we tumbled down on the floor. Somehow my head bumped the side of the van breaking my clip in my hair, plus my hose got a runner in it. Let me tell you I never laughed so hard," she giggled loudly, letting go of Robert's dick.

Everyone laughed, even Robert chuckled, but Karen could tell it was a force chuckled on his part. Karen reached over under the table again and grabbed Robert's dick. He was hard as a rock. Giving it a squeeze, she looked around the table, "This night has really been fun," giving his dick another tug, "but I guess it's time to call it a night," releasing his dick again and smiling at him.

"Yeah, I agree," grunted Robert, "I...I think it's time to leave," he stammered.

"Ohhhh don't go," Brenda pleaded.

"Yeah Karen," said Betty the band is fixing to start playing again now that their break is over."

About that time the band leader tapped the mic, "Well we want to thank all of you for being here and we hope you enjoyed the music. We have another hour or so to go, this next song is a slow one. Hopefully we'll do it justice, it's by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill 'It's Your Love' "

All Robert wanted to do was get Karen home. He was turned on and his dick was throbbing. Was she telling the truth about Tim? Did Tim fuck her? Or was she with someone else? At one time he noticed Charles Manchester was gone. Did she ended up fucking him after he told her to stay away from him?

Those decisions were stopped when Sam Clark walked up behind Karen and Robert. Along with him was a tall dark stranger.

"Folks," Sam grinned, "I'd like to introduce you to your new manager Hank Broderick."

He was right behind Karen. Glancing over her shoulder she was in a daze. She couldn't even hear what the others around her were saying. It was like she was in a sound proof booth. Her brain couldn't process what was happening. She felt like she was going to faint.

Robert stood up and was shaking his hand. Karen didn't hear a word he was saying, her heart was beating so loud she was sure everyone could hear it.

Finally she heard, "This is my wife Karen," and the stranger reached for her hand giving it a gentle shake and running his thumb over her knuckles sending sparks through her body. Karen opened her mouth to speak but there wasn't enough air in her lungs to form words. Until she finally murmured softly, "Nice...to meet you."

Hank smiled down at her then kindly let go of her hand and moved on the shake hands with Robert and Joe and their wives.

Robert turned to her, "You okay honey?" A concerned look on his face.

Karen just nodded at first then finally said, "I just think I need a drink."

The introductions were over and Sam Clark chuckled, "Well let's have a drink," and motioned for Rodger and Brenda to scoot over. When they did Hank sat down next to Karen and Sam on his other side.

One of the waiters came over, and Sam ordered scotch for Hank and Crown Royal for himself. Pointing to Karen I know she likes Crown Royal neat, and whatever the rest are having and handed the waiter his credit card.

Hank chuckled, his husky voice sending tingles down Karen's back making her clench her thighs together and she felt herself getting wetter. "If this tight wad is buying," nodding toward Sam, "drink up and enjoy."

Everyone laughed, except Karen. She was too busy just trying to get her lungs to work. Then the cocky asshole spread his legs causing his right leg to rub up against her left leg. Slamming her legs together she felt more moisture flood her panties.

They were all laughing and talking. It was obvious Betty and Brenda were ogling Hank and eating up every word he said. Even the men including Robert were listening intently, like Moses had come down from the mountain and was talking to them.

The waiter returned with their drinks and Karen reached for hers taking a big gulp. As she swallowed she welcomed the warm feeling as it slid down her throat. The whisky was helping some, but a million things were running through her head. She didn't think Hank knew who she was when he was giving her one orgasm after another. But now she was sitting between him and her husband...and he was Robert's new boss. Fuck!

Hank nudged her shoulder, causing her to look at him. That cocky grin was on his face and that damn sexy hair was down over his forehead. "How long have you and Robert been married?"

Swallowing she took a breath, "Twenty years," then took another gulp of whisky.

Before he could ask another question Sam leaned forward, "Karen was quite successful, she has a degree in marketing. Unfortunately the company she worked for was sold now she's unemployed."

Hank smiled and raised his eyebrows, "You don't say. Beautiful and smart. Sweetheart that's a shame," never taking his eyes off Karen.

Karen couldn't speak, she just shrugged her shoulders and took a drink finishing off her whisky. Sweetheart was the thing he kept saying when he was seducing her, or rather fucking her senseless.

Robert spoke up, "Yeah they really screwed up not keeping her. The new company is out of Chicago and they are going to handle marketing from there."

Karen was pleased to hear Robert defend her, but he had no idea his new boss had just a little while ago given her multiple orgasms and she sucked his cock.

"I need another drink," Karen said, looking at her husband. She could tell he was fixing to tell her she didn't need another, when she shot him a glare and he shut up.

Sam had heard the conversation and waved a waiter over, "Bring her and whoever else needs another drink and put on my card." Then Sam looked up, "Well look who just walked in," and waved them over.

Hank looked over and grinned. "Hello brother," he chuckled, "I figured you were in bed...somewhere."

"Folks if you haven't met him yet, this is my brother James. He is the Tennis Pro here and Fitness trainer. He's not cheap but good at what he does," laughed Hank.

Introductions were made again, forcing Karen to turn and shake his hand. Damn he was just as sexy and well built as Hank. James looked a lot like Hank except he had blue eyes and his hair was cut shorter. Wearing a pair of khaki pants and a snug fitting white Henley shirt that showed off his tan skin and rippling muscles. Karen could just nod her head as she stared up at him.

With a mega watt smile James told everyone it was a pleasure meeting us and hoped to see us again. Karen looked over and Brenda and Betty were having a hard time moving their heads back and forth between Hank and James ogling the eye candy.

James slapped Hank on the back, "Little brother," he chuckled, "I just stopped by my office and it looks like you had a party plus my scotch is about empty."

Oh my gawd, Karen groaned. That was his brother's office. What the fuck. He could have walked in on them. Turning back around she just wanted to find a hole to crawl into. Betty and Brenda were both in awe smiling at the two handsome brothers.

Hank laughed, "I replaced the scotch...but I might have a drink or two of the bottle I replaced. But thanks for letting me use your office. I got so busy I missed the party I was supposed to attend. Sam called and told me some of them were still here so I came to meet a few of them."

James chuckled, "Well next time at least clean the mess you made. I need to run but I'll call you tomorrow." With a broad smile he wished us a good evening and waved bye.

Brenda giggled, "Hell I bet he doesn't have any trouble getting female clients. How long has he been here at the club?"

"About 5 or 6 weeks," chuckled Sam, "I understand he stays busy." Turning to Hank, "Well I guess we need to introduce you to a few others that are still here."

Pushing back their chairs and standing, Hank told everyone it was nice meeting them. Then laid his hand on Karen's shoulder. That same hand that had brought her so much pleasure sent sparks down her body and fire in her loins. "I may want to talk to you...about your marketing skills. I have some ideas I'd like your opinion on," giving her shoulder a squeeze.

Karen's breath hitched, and sat down the drink she was holding before she spilled it, her hand was shaking. Forcing herself to smile, since everyone's eyes were on her, she looked up at him and nodded," Yeah....sure."

As soon as Sam and Hank moved away from the table Brenda and Betty giggled. Betty said, "Wow, talk about 'HOT' doesn't begin to describe Hank or James."

"I know," giggled Brenda, "both of them remind me of Chris Hemsworth, muscles on top of muscles."

Rodger grinned, "I'm more concerned with how he's going to manage. At least Jay was more interested in playing golf or drinking," he chuckled. "Maybe Hank is more interested in working out and buffing up his body and we can continue as usual," winking at Joe.

Joe nodded thoughtfully, "I still think Robert should have gotten the job, and Hank doesn't strike me as the type that's not going to want to be in total control. Changes are coming. I just hope they're good for all of us."

Robert sighed, "Well, I appreciate you saying that Joe, but I must say I like the guy. I'm willing to give him a chance and see what happens."

Karen was still trying to collect her thoughts since Hank said he wanted to talk to her. She was not really listening to the conversation, until Rodger spoke up.

"What about you Karen. I heard him say he wanted to talk to you about your marketing skills. What's that all about?" Rodger asked her with a smirk on his face.

"Huh..oh I don't know. Probably something Sam said to him. Earlier Sam told me he might help me find a marketing job, but I don't know why he wants to talk to me," Karen replied calmly. "Right now I just want to go home," she laughed, "these heels are killing me."

"Right," Robert said, "I guess I'll see you guys Monday morning. It's been a fun and interesting evening," he chuckled.

As they stood to leave Karen saw Sam and Hank at a table with Charles and Emma Manchester and Jerome and Debbie Hicks. When Hank shook hands with Emma, Emma touched Hank on the arm with her free hand and squeezed his bicep and giggled. She couldn't hear what was said, but Hank gave her a panty dropping smile.

Karen cringed wanting to go over and smack Emma in the face. She had already seduced Robert....now she was trying to seduce Hank. If Robert hadn't taken her hand she might have done just that. Fuck him she said to herself. For some reason she was jealous and that pissed her off even more.

She was so horny all she wanted was to get home and fuck. When they started driving home she reached over and grabbed Robert's dick. He was semi hard and immediately his dick became erect. "Oh fuck Karen, you're going to make me have a wreck," jerking the steering wheel to keep the car from running off the side of the road. She giggled, "You don't want to hear about my night," giving him a quick tug on his dick then letting go.

"Did...did you use your hall pass?" Mumbled Robert looking over at her.

Karen laid back in her seat and smiled at him coyly, "Maybe I need to wait and tell you when we get home. It was a really interesting night....but first I want you to tell me about yours," she giggled.

"I......I don't....have much to tell," he murmured, "I was too busy wondering where the hell you were."

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself when I came back," she teased him, "you couldn't keep the smile off your face talking with Betty, plus you were anxious as hell to dance with her."

She could see his face turn red even from the dim lighting in the car. "Yes...I enjoyed dancing with her, she is a really good dancer," he mumbled. "We have been friends with her and Joe for a long time....and well it wasn't the first time I danced with her. You know that Karen....I like Betty....but that's all there is to it."

"Me thinks you protest too much," she said sternly, "after all you said they were part of the group fucking each other. At least admit it you want to fuck her."

Robert didn't respond. He just stared ahead at the road and finally turned off on to Pinehaven Road taking them home. "I....I didn't touch Betty. I never have," he mumbles....."but yes I think she is sexy."

"Thanks for being honest but just admit you would like to fuck her," she teased him.

Right now Karen needed a good fucking. Maybe if she teased him enough he would perform better. The last few times the sex with Robert had been good. Not as mind blowing as Hank but right now she needed to have a dick in her.

Karen wasted no time when they got home, and Robert was as anxious as Karen to have sex. He had been horny most of the night, either from Karen teasing or tormenting him, or Betty dancing with him. He damn near came in his pants from Karen tugging and squeezing his cock. Then she disappeared for over an hour. Did she use her hall pass, or was she just tormenting him. Right now he just needed to fuck and would do anything to stick his dick in a warm, wet pussy.

In the bedroom Karen wasted no time shedding her dress. She needed to cum so bad, plus the idea of Emma seducing Hank pissed her off. Looking over at Robert removing his clothes, for a minute she felt guilty for using her hall pass. But he had pushed for her to loosen up and flirt with other men, even wanting her to use the hall pass. Well she had used it. It wasn't planned, but there was no way she could resist Hanks charms. She had made up her mind Hank was a one-time deal, then came to find out he's the new manager. Fuck how was she going to deal with that. She didn't even realize she was smiling thinking about Hank fucking her as Robert stared at her.

Robert had taken his clothes off and was standing there in his boxers admiring his wife's body wearing only the thong panties and bra, plus those sexy high heels. She had a smile on her face and seemed to be lost in thought. Then she turned her head and winked at him.

Suddenly she noticed Robert staring at her and winked at him. He was down to his boxers. Reaching behind her she unsnapped her bra and slowly slid the straps off her shoulders releasing her breasts and pitched her bra on top of her dress laying on the floor.

"Do you like what you see," she teased him as she walked over and threw one arm around his neck and kissed him, while grabbing his hard dick with her other hand. "Hmmm....seems like you like what you see," she murmured softly and thrust her tongue in his mouth while stroking his dick in his boxers.

Robert groaned, and nearly came when she stroked his dick and kissed him unlike she ever had before. Wrapping his arms around her and squeezing her ass cheeks, their tongues dance back and forth in a sloppy kiss.

Breaking the kiss Karen moaned releasing his dick and giggled softly, "Mmmm....we better slow down....your boxes are soaked already and I need a stiff dick inside my pussy," as she backed toward the bed. Robert stood there panting and watching his wife act like a slut as she sat down on the bed and leaned back on her elbows. Licking her lips she ran one hand down and rubbed the seam of her pussy lips over her soaking thong panties.

"Come eat my pussy," she coyly smiled, "once you give me an orgasm you can fuck me," she teased him and spread her legs wider.

Robert swallowed the lump in his throat and knelt down between her thighs. She inner thighs were soaked just like her thong panties. He could smell her arousal as her lowered his head and licked her soaked panties. Karen grabbed the back of his head and pushed his mouth against her cunt.

"Ohhhhh..yes...." she moaned, "eat my pussy....oohhhh that feels good."

Robert's face was coated with her juices, and he glanced up at Karen. Her eyes were hooded and her breasts were heaving with each breath she took. Finally she fell back on the bed, "Get that thong off....and eat meeeeee," she moaned loudly letting go of his head.

Robert was so excited he tugged her thong off hurriedly, leaving it dangling off her left ankle. Diving back in he lapped at the juices flowing out of her pussy. He prided himself on eating her sweet pussy. Using his finger he rubbed circles around her engorged clit while tongue fucking her. She was gushing more juices totally covering his face, he had to lift his head and take a breath.

"Nooo...don't stop....," moaned Karen, grabbing his head with both hands and pulling his head tight against her cunt. Locking her thighs around his head and using her hold on his head she humped his mouth nearly smothering him.

"OHHHhhhh fuckkk," screamed Karen, "oohhhhhh gawd...yessss," as her orgasm barreled through her like a run-a-way train. Robert nearly choked on the amount of juices flooding out of her pussy. Releasing his head he was able to lift his head and take a deep breath. He had never made her cum that hard from eating her before, and he had a big smile on his face.

Karen was panting, her breasts were heaving, her nipples were poking straight up. She was still quivering from the orgasm. A smile spread across her face. God she needed that, now if Robert could just fuck her and give her another one. Looking down between her breasts she saw Robert smiling from ear to ear, his face covered in her juices. He didn't need to know she was thinking of Hank fucking her as he ate her pussy. He never needed to know who she used her hall pass with. Let him wonder, but she would tell him she had used it. Keep him guessing.

12