Karen's Hall Pass...Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby that was great," she smiled, and she wasn't lying. Robert was good at making her cum with his mouth and tongue. Scooting up the bed, "Now come here and fuck me," she teased him laying back on her pillow and spreading her legs wide.

Robert's dick was harder than it had ever been, as he moved up the bed between her legs. She looked so sexy with her heels on. The thong was still on her ankle. First he wanted to play with her big tits. He licked and sucked on her right nipple while groping her left breast.

It felt good to Karen but she was at a point of needing him inside her. She needed to encourage him to hurry. "Baby...I need you inside me....I'll tell you about my night while you fuck me," she teased him running her fingers through his hair.

Robert groaned, and looked up at her. "Oh gawd Karen," he moaned as he moved upward and sank his dick inside her wet pussy. He slid inside her slick pussy, balls deep, resting his head by her neck. He wondered why she felt so loose but figured it was because she came so hard on his tongue. Lifting his butt he raised up and sank back inside her. Over and over, he moved in and out of her.

"Hmmm....does that feel good baby," Karen teased him as he started moving in and out of her pussy, running her hands up and down his back. "I did what you wanted...and several guys got a hardon. Hmmmm...boy some of them were humping me on the dance floor." Turning her head where she could lick his earlobe," One time two of them sandwiched me between them. I could feel....their cocks rubbing against my pussy and ass at the same time."

Robert groaned loudly and started pumping in and out of her faster, "Ohhh shit Karen..."

"Don't cum Robert....if you do...the story ends," she teased him. She needed him to last a little longer, she was getting there but his wasn't filling her up like she needed.

Trying to shift her hips she wiggled underneath him to adjust the angle of his penetration. Wrapping her legs around him, yes that was better.

Robert was panting and humping her faster and finally hitting her in the right spot.

"Ohh yeah...right there baby....don't stop...hmmmm..yes," she moaned into his ear. "There was this one guy....gawd...I bet his cock was a foot long and big around as a soda can....it felt so good baby....."

"Oh fuck Karen....ohhhh..." Robert groaned loudly and started hammering into her faster and faster. Karen could feel her orgasm building....just a little more and she would tip over the edge and get the release she needed.

Burying her heels into his ass she arched her back and clamped her core muscles as hard as she could. "YES....Yesss....fuck yessss," she moaned.

Robert grunted and stiffened, "Arrggg..ohhh...fuckkk" as his dick throbbed and he emptied his balls into her slick pussy.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh.."Karen moaned, as she came on his dick. She could feel his dick throbbing and him spilling his sperm inside her. At least he made her cum a little, but it was not the orgasm she was seeking. If only he had lasted a little longer.

They were both sweaty and breathing hard. Robert was panting and nuzzling her neck. "God Karen...that was amazing."

Karen hugged him and rubbed his back, "Yeah...baby...that was really good."

Robert leaned up and kissed her, and Karen returned the kiss giving him another hug. She could taste herself on his lips. Would he kiss her if she knew she had sucked a cock and swallowed another man's cum. Obviously she had drank enough booze he didn't taste anything. She couldn't taste Hank anymore but she could sure as hell remember the feel of his large cock sliding in and out of her mouth, and the taste of him as she sucked the last drops down her throat.

Robert finally rolled beside her when his dick softened and slipped out of her. "Man Karen...."he groaned, "this night has been crazy. Did you....you know.. use your hall pass?" Robert wondered if he had just eaten his wife after another man fucked her.

Propping herself up on her elbow she leaned over him and smiled, while grabbing his limp dick, "Well...that's what it was for wasn't it....for me to use," she teased him in a sexy voice. His dick was slick with their combined juices as she slowly stroked him. Robert's dick was only 4" flaccid and with an average girth, she had no problem wrapping her fingers around his shaft. As she thought about Hank's large cock and how fast he recovered after cumming, wondering if he was fucking Emma or some else right now.

Robert groaned, "Yes....but I just....need to know...did you?" He asked as he stared at Karen's breasts jiggling as she stoked his limp dick. Robert had wanted Karen to open up and consider wife swapping, yet he was concerned now she might learn more about what was on the film Emma recorded of him fucking her. Maybe he could talk Emma into erasing the film, and Karen never knows why he said what he did about their daughter.

Karen laid her head on Robert's chest and continued to slowly jerk and tug on Robert's dick. "I guess you need to know," she teased him as she looked at his dick, "but....I'm not going to tell you who it was.....except he was huge." Robert groaned and his dick stiffened and was now semi hard.

Karen giggled, "Is that turning you on baby? As she continued stroking him, "I didn't realize cocks were that large or thick," moaned and leaned down and licked the head of his cock tasting their combined juices.

"Oh shit...Karen," groaned Robert, his dick reaching full mast all six inches. Taking him in her mouth sucking his dick and all of him down to the base, her lips against his pubic hair and balls. Robert bucked up groaning loudly fully seating his dick in her mouth. Karen moaned, Hmmmmmm..." and withdrew her mouth slowly licking his shaft.

She was horny as hell again, needing release, and here was a stiff dick,no use wasting it. Raising up she threw her legs over him and slipped his hard dick inside her cunt and mounted him cowgirl style. Staring down at him she moaned and lifted up and sank back down, "I guess the idea of another fucking man turns you on more than I thought," as she moved back and forth grinding her clit against his pubic bone.

"Ohhhh fuck Karen......" Robert groaned, "you...you really used it," staring at her tits wobbling as she grinded against him. Reaching up to touch her tits she grabbed his hands and forced them down on the bed.

Looking down at him she kept grinding against him enjoying the feel of her clit rubbing against him. Maybe this would allow her to cum like she needed. "This time I'm controlling the pace and you better not cum until I do," she growled at him. Lifting up and sliding back down on his dick then grinding back and forth, over and over again and again.

Robert groaned loudly staring up at his wife using him like a live dildo. She had a wild look in her eyes as she rode him, her tits bouncing with each movement, her nipples hard and swollen. He desperately tried to keep from cumming like she asked him. He had never seen her like this and her pussy was definitely not as tight as it used to be, but damn it felt amazing as she moved up and down rotating her hips.

"Ohhh fuck...yessss...yes," moaned Karen loudly, speeding up bouncing up and down on his shaft and grinding against him. Her eyes were hooded and sweat was dripping down from her forehead as she worked herself into a frenzy. At this moment Karen didn't care whose dick was inside her...she needed to cum and was almost there. Moving faster she was bouncing up and down so hard the bed was creaking as she pounded her cunt against the hard shaft making sure her clit was getting the attention it needed.

Robert grunted and tried to hold off, he was mesmerized at the sight of his wife's body as she rode him. He felt his balls draw up and knew he was close to cumming.

Then he felt his pussy clamp down on his dick and knew he couldn't hold off much longer.

Karen moaned loudly, the only sounds were the slapping of bodies slamming against each other and the squishy sounds of a dick sliding in and out of a wet pussy, along with panting breaths and grunts. Finally Karen felt her cunt clamped down and an orgasm she was seeking rushed through her body. "OHHHH FUCK YES," she screamed as her pussy clenched and unclenched around Robert's dick causing him to explode and cum inside her pussy.

Exhausted Karen collapsed down on Robert, both of them panting and groaning. Karen's heart was racing but she was smiling. At last she got the orgasm she needed as she felt Robert's dick soften and slide out of her.

Robert was breathing hard but not as tired as Karen. She had done all the work and he was just pleased he was able to hold off and not cum before she did. Running his hands up and down her back he had mixed emotions about where they were headed. Had he really gotten what he wanted? Would he live to regret it?

Karen was having mixed emotions also, as she lay there on top of her husband. She had finally found a position Robert's dick was able to give the orgasm she needed. But, she couldn't deny the fact that Hank had awakened something inside her and she knew she needed more than Robert could give her. Still she was amazed Robert had gotten hard again. It obviously turned him on her fucking another man, he just didn't know it was his new boss.

Rolling off Robert she cuddled up next to him. She really didn't want to talk anymore or even think about what lay ahead. She just needed sleep and rest after all the booze, and sex she had had in the past few hours.

Robert lay there staring up at the ceiling as Karen cuddled up next to him. He didn't know what to think as she lay there not talking, then he heard her lightly snoring. Finally when he was sure she was sound asleep he eased out of bed and went in the bathroom. Taking a piss he realized he was covered nearly head to groin with sticky juices and his own cum that had dribbled out her pussy as she lay on top of him.

Stepping into the shower he enjoyed the feel of the hot water as he bathed. Wishing he could wash away the past few years like the soap and water draining out of the bottom of the shower, he shook his head and turned the water off. He had asked for this and it didn't look like there was any turning back. He dried off and slipped on his pajama bottoms and went back to bed turning off the lights. That was something else different about tonight. We had sex with the lights on and Karen slept naked.

Sliding in bed Karen rolled over with her back to him as he pulled the cover up over them. Laying back he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Karen had used her hall pass, plus he had gotten a new boss. Sighing heavily he finally fell asleep.

End of Chapter 04

To be continued...

12