All Comments on 'Karen's Journey into the Lifestyle'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
another

Read the first few paragraphs and the end. Nothing more than another sick cuck story. Life simply does not happen like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stimulating

Reminds me of me getting mine her first BBC. It's so hot seeing that ravaged pussy, swollen lips and cream pie. Going to Jamaica soon and looking forward to her getting some jamaican bbc. No cage tho!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

really good story well written, I bet a lot of women secretly have this dream

JDOrlandoJDOrlandoover 4 years ago
love it

I like this story my wife and i married young I was her first and only after the 2nd child i convinced her to fuck a friend of mine. then another one and both guys were way smaller than me. years later i convinced her to try a black man and she has been BBC only for a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So cliche

Just read the first para and then the end of the page. Just same old story.

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

Too bad she cannot get pregnant. She would look fantastic as she develops a black baby bump

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Why? Why make her husband into this thing?

This is a rancid pussy whipped thing to do and if he were me, I'd be leaving her in less than a heart beat. She'd be coming home to a cold lonely house. No one wants to be 2nd. Especially if you're married to them. Who gets off on this shit?

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 4 years ago
Good story!

Well written and erotic. It held my attention until the happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I didn't mind it

I would certainly read another chapter of when Trevor comes to stay, but let the husband out of his cage. I have never understood the point of them.

Anyway this story made my penis stiff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Not bad!!!! The only thing I would change is I would have the husband move into the basement and have Trevor move into master bedroom and Really be the man of the house. Giving her three black black baby boys!! Anyway your was still a great story!! A BLACK GOD!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
all good things come to those who wait.

good slow build up to what we all know is going to happen.

enjoyed the part of licking her after Trevor's first time

But then I would because I am an oralist devotee to women's pleasure,before, during, and after sex cannot beat eating fresh fucked pussy.

TigersmanTigersmanover 4 years ago
My fantasy

Your story was the fantasy I had when I was married to my first wife. She was a hot wife but she refused to even try a black guy even once. My fantasy was she would become addicted to black cock, needing it 3-4 times a week then after several months to a year she would want to be bred black. I really enjoyed this story. Too bad Karen is past childbearing age. It would have been nice to see her being bred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So their marriage is in trouble and they don’t have sex

So his solution is for her to fuck other men and not have sex with her husband?

How the fuck does that help their marriage? All it does it prove they should get a divorce as neither one of them respects the other.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
sad

I usually want to have something constructive to say, but I have to agree with the last anonymous. If the marriage is in trouble, how does the wife having sex with another man fix it? lol And just her having sex outside of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
enjoyed the story...Similar almost happened to me,,..Would be interesting to see how the time Trevor stayed at their home worked out...he should write about that..

It would be interesting to read about the time Trevor stayed with them...possibly soon

I enjoyed the story and after a while I had to go back and read it again.....

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
FANTASTIC story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 4 years ago
Hot BBC story

I love great BBC stories xoxoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

dwayne369dwayne369over 3 years ago
Welcome to the lifestyle...

This may just be a story to some but to others it emulates real life...

Most women especially white women are dying to let the kitty run loose... just waiting for the right moment or the right man to come along and push them over the precipice!!!

As a black male that has participated in such events I can only hope I am there at the right time (for me) to pick the ripe fruit!!!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years ago

You are so fortunate to have a wife like that!!! I think that deep down, every man wants to be a cuckold!

I want to read about the first time you sucked his cock!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

The yarn is well written but (for me) it crashed and burned with the cock cage. So 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

two stars the story is pure shit he is not a man , and she is a peice of shit not for fucking a black for putting him in the cage . he should go get some him self.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Of course sissy-girl cuck-boy wouldn't change a thing! Trevor fucks sissy-girl's ass every time he finishes fucking the 50+ wrinkly bag called Karen, cuckie's whore gash, thunder-thighs, barrel-butt wife...

Nigs have no taste or self-respect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.