Karen's Journey into the Lifestyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I love you," my wife sighed. We kissed and I pulled her into my arms. She smelled like sex and I could taste cum on her breath. My mind was reeling and I held her tight as we kissed like a pair of randy teenagers. I ached for her.

Karen spread her legs and I settled between them. The aroma of pussy and cum assaulted my senses and my mouth began to water. I had often fantasized about licking her well fucked cunt but through be told I'd wondered if I'd do it if presented the opportunity in real life.

My nostrils flared and I spread her labia wide. Karen winced and brushed my fingers from her hole.

"Just use your tongue baby, I'm really sore. We fucked four times and he's really, really big."

I nodded and began to lap at her still oozing cunt. Their combined juices tasted divine and I swallowed each drop as I ran my tongue over her smooth sweet flesh.

"A lot bigger than me?" I croaked between licks.

"Oh baby, it's not even close."

Her words simultaneously hurt and excited me and I licked her well used cunt until she came on my face. I had never felt more ravenous but she kept me locked up and eventually we drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

Three days after her date Karen finally let me out of my cage and we fucked. I came quickly but stayed hard and we fucked until I had made her cum several times. In the weeks that followed she went on several more dates with Trevor and she kept me locked each time. She and I continued to fuck regularly but she lost interest in her toys. She preferred the real thing and when she told me she had invited Trevor to stay with us for a few weeks while he waited to close on his new townhouse I begrudgingly agreed.

I could tell she had feeling for him but she was good and constantly assured me that she loved me and I had nothing to worry about.

We are still married today and she still sees Trevor once or twice a week. He is the only other man she has ever been with and she loves us both. It may sound twisted but I wouldn't change a thing about my life with my beautiful wife.

12