Karen's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's body got its wish. The tongue returned, this time thrusting into the hole that was the source of the juices that had been so enticing to the man's nose as to cause her present defilement. She felt its tip probing the lower edge, and working its way up the sides. As the intrusive tongue slowly moved upward, she felt it also exploring under her inner lips, switching back and forth between them. Although her upper body couldn't move, with the big man lying so heavily on top of her chest, her ass rocked from side to side. Her pussy, acting of its own volition and not her wishes, seemed to be trying to wrap itself around the face of the man whose tongue was so thoroughly plundering it. Karen whimpered and moaned and wanted the man to suck her clit and bring her to another orgasm. That may have been his intention, but he seemed to be in no hurry.

By the time his tongue reached the top of the wet hole he had been ravishing, Karen had completely lost any sense of modesty or decorum. "Suck my clit! Make me cum!" she begged her abuser.

The man holding her down snorted in derision, but the other man responded by doing what she wanted. Karen felt his mouth engulf her clit, and she felt his lips clamping on the base as he gently sucked her the way she had begged for. His tongue continued its activities, licking the sides and top of her clit, while his arms clung to her thighs.

"Uh! Uh!" she whimpered. Abruptly, Karen started cumming again.

The time for feeling shame had long ago disappeared, just before her first orgasm, and she made no secret, as if she could have, of what was happening. Her thighs squeezed the head whose mouth was filled with her clit, and her ass bounced up and down on the bed, almost dislodging the man lying on her chest, as her pussy slammed into his companion's face. Karen's body, not her mind, was completely in control of her, and it thrashed on the bed, her legs swinging from side to side, until she climaxed, all her muscles clenching.

After her orgasm, the third that night, a supremely happy smile almost bisected Karen's face. "Frank, Ray, you guys were really great. I have never cum that big or that often before."

The man on her chest, who happened to be her husband's brother, slid off her, and the man between her legs looked up, smiling. The stocking had been peeled up above his nose, and the lower part of Frank's face was smeared with his wife's pussy juices. He peeled the stocking the rest of the way off and grinned at her. Karen's legs were still draped over her husband's shoulders, and she left them there. Ray also removed the covering from his face. Both of the stockings were probably stretched out of shape, and she would throw them and her destroyed nightgown away, but all of those things were already worn out, and she wasn't going to wear them any more anyhow. Their final use had helped provide tremendous fun for all three of the people happily lying together on the bed.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Karen and Frank and Ray did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12