All Comments on 'Karen's Slavery Ch. 01'

by etb70

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FuxproFuxproalmost 9 years ago
Promising

Im interested in the next chapters, so far a good job! I would like them to be abit longer tho :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ridiculous. Not very erotic. Not worth the time to read this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Please!

I for one am looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ridiculous my eye!

Very well written, and extremely arousing. Enjoyed it greatly, keep writing :)

goldrattegoldrattealmost 9 years ago
nice read

I very much enjoyed the read am waiting eager for the next chapter. I also agree that the chapters should be longer than the first one. Over all a good job, got me horny pretty fast. Only criticism, and this is my pov only, put more detail in the narrative. Helps the reader to paint a better picture in their minds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

This was a great start and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters. I'm so glad you have them all pre written so we won't have to wait too long for your updates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
excellent story but needs detail

Like the premise I will look forward to more. I wish you would spend a little more detail on the stripping and humiliation. More detail on the inspection too. Perhaps a shaving would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Flawed Premise and Not BDSM

First and foremost, BDSM is by general consensus: Safe, Sane and Consensual, which means that whilst there will be similar practices as BDSM - restraints, bondage, punishments, etc and using the same kind of toys and equipment your story is not about BDSM. It’s more of a slavery fetish.

At one point you said the buyer would be fined if she was permanently damaged or killed because slaves remained property of the state. So she’s been leased indefinitely for a very large amount of cash making her a very expensive whore.

No mention of birth control? It would be essential otherwise new “owners” could start off their own human trafficking ring.

No mention of welfare check up by the authorities.

Whilst you didn’t mention when this alternate version of earth is set other than sometime beyond 2020 I find it hard to believe that she wouldn’t know what to expect as a slave. With a punishment that extreme the general public would have taken steps to be very well informed as to what to expect, in all likelihood details would be common knowledge likely publicised by the government of the day.

It’s an interesting concept, personally though I prefer the BDSM version. Submission is a valuable gift and the thought of being unable to set personal hard limits is chilling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The idea of using sentencing criminals to slavery instead of prison as a harsh punishment, to save money for the state, and to have more labor available to society makes sense as a core premise. The main thing that's missing is incentive for slaves to obey, especially for those given a life sentence. Throughout history, wherever there were slaves, there were slave revolts. With a post 20th century mindset, this would only intensify. You know, the whole "give me liberty or give me death" thing.

Slaves, especially those who have nothing to look forward to other than a lifetime of being tortured until they die, would need to be carefully handled in case they commit suicide, possibly killing others before they do. Only way to reduce that risk to a manageable level is to keep the slave securely imprisoned and restrained at all times.

A better system would be to give criminals the option to serve as a slave for a significantly shorter sentence, or a very unpleasant and significantly longer prison sentence, with a special facility for the most heinous of criminals who are locked up for life AND subject to unrestrained abuse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous