All Comments on 'Karl and Scott'

by AtlantisGuy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
JRSONJRSON3 months ago

This was really hot! I enjoyed the passion and comfort that was almost automatic between the two. I am convinced that only another guy knows how to properly pleasure another cock.

I would guess that they both must have had at least a few dirty thoughts about messing around together. I'm happy they did not allow the cheating to ruin this friendship. Bros before hoes! Hopefully no guilty feelings in the morning to cause tension between them.

DavidPatrickDavidPatrick3 months ago

Like all of your efforts, excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OMG that was totally awesome I would so love to have a one time experience like that in my life!!! As I sit here licking the pre-cum from my fingers I will be crossing the finish line thinking about this one!!

AtlantisGuyAtlantisGuy3 months agoAuthor

Hey guys, thanks for reading! This is the first of a 4-part series. It's all written--I'll post the other parts shortly.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story, hot, passionate and well written. Would love another chapter about these men.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another beautiful story, thank you! You are a great author!

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots3 months ago

Amazing! It doesn’t matter what is truth or fantasy in this story. In fact, your and your partner’s feelings and memories of the experience make it all true to each of you.

Cane23Cane233 months ago

WOW, I've been reading your stories at another site for some time, and I cannot describe how much I enjoy them. You are the master of smut writing, sex scenes and descriptions, masculine guys, captivating story...simply perfect!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

All of your stories are smoking hot and this was the same. One difference here is that Karl was the betrayer of his best friend in cheating with Scott’s girlfriend. That part seemed almost unforgivable and was kinda glossed over. Why did Karl and Liz cheat? For how long? How could he fuck over his best friend like that? Assume Karl and Di had also broken up. I know there was the part about Karl being sorry and having to earn back Scott’s trust. But this story seemed harder to imagine that the trust and connectedness between these two men could be so strong after such a deep betrayal. Maybe there will be more to this story to explain Karl’s actions and his emotions toward Scott before, during and after their night together.

athroughzathroughz3 months ago

Great story. Love the passion.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

I don't really care which part was truth and which was fiction because the entire story was so hot. Your description of that first passionate kiss with another man, the first touch, the frotting and finally that first taste of cock was all spot on and beautifully written. I am so happy that this is just the beginning of Karl and Scott's story and can look forward to three more parts.

WritDark29WritDark293 months ago

Another excellent story. I'd like a followup to see if Scott feels the need to further resolve his feelings over Karl's cheating with Liz -- especially after checking out Karl's ass. He knows where what has to be conquered next!

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguy3 months ago

AMAZING! More please!!!! These guys are great!

AtlantisGuyAtlantisGuy3 months agoAuthor

Hey guys! I see a couple comments regarding the tension with Karl having slept with Scott's girlfriend. I hate to say too much, or to overpromise, but I am happy to say that this is only the first chapter and there's more to come.

A curious point. This was the first story I ever wrote (not the first story I posted), and it was part of a wave written during pandemic. What I like about these is that I like the length and pacing... my earlier stories were usually a 20-minute read or so. Hell, in a way, it feels like the entire Karl and Scott cycle is as long as part 1 of Matt and Jason. The downside, however, is that the stories kinda blow through the preliminaries and don't have the depth of my later ones. Some might find that a good thing... get to the good stuff already!

I'll also say in answer to the questions, that yeah... there was *a lot* of ground to cover before I really let my guard down around "Karl" again. He really did earn back that friendship, because it was clear he really wanted it. This spontaneous weekend really was me trying to declare a truce, and saying we're good again. At least that was my mentality going in.

For the rest... wait and see!

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStories2 months ago

My god, this story is so hot and becoming so very passionate. This writer has a true gift. Gosh, imagine being his lover if he can write like this! I can’t wait for the next chapter. I’m cheering for them to say they’re in love. I have a feeling that Karl has always been in love, hence, begging to still be his friend even after he fucked his girlfriend. Well I have to say, this writer is in my top 10. This story is a must read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAtlantisGuy@AtlantisGuy
So, I guess if I'm hanging around here I should do more to fill this out. I first came by Literotica a million years ago as a reader. I'm happy to return now as an author. I'm a technical writer by trade, and these are my first attempts at writing with dialog, character develo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES