Karyn's Summer Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Karyn's Physical Therapy.
1.6k words
4.36
21.6k
13

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her adventure with the contractor, Karyn felt she was getting back into the grove. One thing she learned from road trips with Joe was that when she felt sexy opportunities appeared in the most unlikely situations. She no longer hopes something unexpected will happen, she EXPECTS it.

Maybe it was this expectation or maybe just her revved hormones, but Karyn found herself seeking more fun, and resolved to take any opportunity that arose. It did not take long. She needed some therapy for an arm injury. Her initial visit was with the female supervising therapist. She was in her early 30's, looked to be in nice shape, and had a sweet, broad smile. Karyn looked for any sign of a spark or interest on the part of this woman as they talked throughout their session.

The two ladies were getting along great. The therapist made a couple of intriguing comments making Karyn think that there might be something there, but certainly nothing concrete to make a move. After getting tugged, stretched and pressed through some exercises, she made a follow-up appoint with Kim and left, a little disappointed.

Karyn had decided that there was nothing cooking at PT and basically gave up on the idea heading to her next appointment. When she arrived, she noticed Kim with a patient with obvious significant knee issues. Her summer intern called Karyn over, "hi, I'm Nate, you're with me today, ready?"

"Ready?" Karyn thought, I am ready, ready, willing and able to teach you something you young hottie. Karyn replied, "Hi Nate, why yes, I'm ready to start, what do you plan to do to me today?" Karyn was trying to be cute. If he noticed, Nate didn't let on, he just went right to work. "Since you're just starting PT, today I'll be leading you through some stretching and passive exercises, first though, a warm compress to loosen you up."

Loosen me up, she thought, did he pick up on my cue, is he being cute, or is that what they always say? Karyn's body started to react to her racy thoughts, but she was still calm and in control. She climbed on the table, face down while Nate placed the large hot packs on her neck, shoulders and back.

After several minutes, Nate was back, removing the hot packs. Next was passive stretching. Karyn remained face down while Nate manipulated her arm, moving her shoulder around until he felt resistance. Much of it really felt like a massage. As Nate worked her shoulder muscles, Karyn started to daydream about this muscular young man continuing this massage to what she felt would be a logical conclusion, a hot fuck in the back room.

As Nate pressed a deep tissue massage of her shoulder, Karyn let out an involuntary, barely audible moan. Barely, but still audible to someone standing close enough. When Nate was done manipulating her shoulder, he brought out the post PT ice packs. He had Karyn roll over and set the ice under her. He needed to work on the ligaments across the front of the joint while the ice worked on the swelling. As he worked the muscles, Nate told Karyn he had just one more day in the office before a short vacation and back to finish his studies. He told her that he would like the chance to work on her again before he left. Karyn agreed and set her follow-up appointment for Nate's last day.

Her mind was racing now and she felt the familiar warmth in her pussy. Karyn rushed home. She practically ran up the stairs. She grabbed her massager while pulling off her pants. She only got them off one leg when she plopped onto the bed, turned on her favorite toy and shoved it hard between her swollen, wet pussy lips. Her body immediately reacted to the familiar vibrations. BAM, an incredibly quick orgasm rolled through her body in wave after wave of release.

Karyn had been on fire, she just needed more. Her thoughts flowed to Nate, his muscular build, cute smile, and the wonderful touch on her shoulder. Karyn's mind slipped into a dimly lit room, a PT table, and a hot young man pounding her pussy for all he was worth. *** Two days later, Karyn found herself outside the PT office. She was already wet, thinking about Nate. Just outside the door, she hesitated, she was actually slightly nervous. As she stood, Nate walked by, "hey Karyn, come on in". It was just what she needed to pull Karyn back to the present. She slid through the door and made sure to bend over, showing Nate her ass in the tight shorts she chose that morning.

Kim was working on a couple of patients. "Karyn, why don't you head into the consultation room, that table is free," she said. Nate brought in the hot packs, "let's put these on the table, you can lie on your back to let them start to loosen you up again." As the heat started to do its work, Nate started to work the front of Karyn's shoulder. He was lightly manipulating the tendons and doing a deep tissue massage at the same time.

Karyn felt Nate's fingers brush against her hardening nipple, was it on purpose or just a slip? Once again, she became aware of the slow smolder burning in her panties. "OK Karyn, time to flip over," Nate directed.

Nate began to work his fingers around Karyn's hurt shoulder. Again, Karyn's mind was placing those finger a bit further south. He seemed to be having trouble with something. "Karyn, your bra strap is keeping me getting to those tendons. Do you mind if I unhook it so I can get at them?"

Karyn giggled, "of course, go get them big guy." She hoped that he understood what she wanted. "Karyn, move to your side. I'm going to try something new," Nate directed. Once she moved, Nate started manipulating her shoulder from the front and back at the same time. His right hand slipped from her shoulder and was cupping Karyn's left breast, this was just too much for Karyn and she let out a low purr. "Feel good?" Nate asked.

"Yes, you little tease. You've got me all worked up. Every time you touch me, my mind thinks about you undressing me, playing with me. When you just grabbed my tit, all I wanted was for you to go further Nate."

"I've never done anything like that with a patient Karyn, somehow though, I had a feeling you wanted me to explore your body," Nate replied. Karyn got up and closed the door to the examine room. Then she slid her unhooked bra out from beneath her t-shirt. The t-shirt was next and then the shorts, pulling her panties off in the same motion. "Explore, no, fuck, absolutely," Karyn hissed.

Karyn stepped up to Nate and unzipped his pants in one smooth motion. Nate bent down to kiss her and was surprised by an aggressive tongue seeking his, Nate readily responded. Karyn broke the kiss and bent over the examine table. Nate moved behind her.

Karyn was getting impatient, she wanted him, "fuck me now Nate." Nate stepped out of his pants and prepared to mount her. He grabbed Karyn's hips and shoved himself into her. Had she not been so horny all morning, it would have been uncomfortable, but now, her animalistic instincts took over, "yes Nate, now fuck me, FUCK ME HARD!"

Nate did as he was told. He fucked hard, he fucked fast, he fucked with everything he had in him. After just a minute or so, Karyn felt Nate start to shoot a big load into her. "Shit," Karyn thought to herself, "that's it?"

It wasn't.

After a brief pause, Nate started up again. He was taking the command literally, he was just fucking Karyn. He was pounding her hard now, it must have been audible in the outer room. His balls were slapping against Karyn's wet lips.

After the daydreaming, Karyn knew she would cum faster than normal. She could feel it building. As the wave overcame her, her pussy contracted on Nate's pole. He noticed right away and sent another river of hot liquid into her depths. As soon as she felt it, Karyn rolled right into a second orgasm, this one was a little less intense, but seemed to last a long time. Karyn would have been happy to end there, but Nate wasn't done. He flipped her onto her back and pulled her legs up onto his shoulders.

As he entered her, Karyn wondered how much longer he could go. He was young which explained his ability to stay hard, but by now he had been going over 20 minutes in what would be an extremely intense cardio workout. As Nate quickly got back to his frenetic pace, she noticed, for a moment, that he was sweating pretty hard, but showed no signs of slowing. For a moment, because her body started rapidly plunging toward yet another orgasm. His hard cock was deeper in this position, his balls slapping her ass, the pace, still a blur.

The room darkened slightly as Karyn plunged into her third orgasm. Her legs twitched. Karyn was sure she would pass out when she felt yet another stream of hot cum fill her, just before Nate withdrew.

"How many Nate?" It was Kim, standing in the doorway.

"Three," he replied.

"Wow Karyn, given how much he cums, you must be full. When he did me three times, it dripped in my panties all day at work, we don't want that for you now do we?"

Karyn was just recovering as Kim crossed the room, moved between Karyn's legs and began licking Nate's three loads from Karyn's sore, but satisfied, pussy. "Crap, I really like this place," she thought as she felt her used pussy react to Kim's tongue.

She smiled and thought, "I'm glad Joe sent me here."