All Comments on 'Karyn's Summer Vacation Ch. 02'

by Missthefriz

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kim dominates Karyn

Kim will take the initiative to dominate Karyn by deciding how she will pay for getting fucked. First she will clean out Karyn's three loads that Nate deposited in her pussy. Then she will cut off impending orgasms Karyn was expecting to get by spanking her reddening ass until Karyn submissively cries with lots of tears and agrees to submit to Kim who will apply pain and pleasure to her achy shoulder by making her do strenuous exercises to tighten her sagging belly, then make her climb on a stationary bike and start pedaling aggressively while getting her reddening ass slapped hard with a flyswatter. This goes on and on as Karyn is exhaustingly worked very hard and feeling physically dehydrated and trying to find a way seeking water. Before she knows it, bottled water is thrust her way and she devours the bottle only to realize a strange taste in the water. Then back to work on the cardio exercises Kim wants her to do. Therapy stretches on another hour and Kim puts her finger in Karyn's overworked pussy and lets her orgasm hard while bring filmed on her phone. This fingering goes on and on until Karyn agrees to submissively lick Kim to another hard orgasm before realizing Nate is filming both women. Karyn is told to drink another bottled water containing Nate's cum and to call Joe, telling him to get a hoagie from Wawa for supper before being told to kneel on floor to suck off Nate. She gets ridden hard by Nate before being told to sate Kim's pussy.

Future therapy sessions planned for Karyn with her going on a strict diet regiment to please Mistress Kim who will bring a well endowed Black man to inseminate Karyn after she is spanked for racism and made to pay amends to the Black stud. Her sex life with Joe improves over further therapy sessions until their doctor informs them about Joe's low sperm count as Mistress Kim increases the cardio workouts to exhaust Karyn and make her more amenable to having sex with other men including Black men until she is impregnated with the sperm of unknown donors including Joe. Tempted to think about having an abortion until her Mistress forbids her from doing so lest she informs Joe about her salacious affairs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissthefriz@Missthefriz
Mature wife, mid-50s and have been exploring fantasies. Would love to share our experiences and hear about your later in life experiences. Ours includes consistently finding regular GFs in unlikely situations. We have also found a couple for regular swap opportunities which a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES