All Comments on 'Karyn's Summer Vacation Ch. 03'

by Missthefriz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nothing beats spur of the moment encounters

A wife that enjoys sex and enjoys surprise sex is a great thing. It is always fun when coworkers get a chance to be together. Makes those looks across conference tables during meetings very fun.

It's such a shame there are such dicks on here who have to leave bullshit comments on every story. Sick fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It’s amazing how many married woman are sucking other cocks during her work day. So much cheating going on especially in the big companies with lots of employees. So many stories to tell but one good one was a friend who was 23 at the time was fucking his boss a married 50 year old with four kids and only one younger than him . The first time was away on business and lots of drinks over dinner with the foreign clients who were heavy drinkers . He walked her back to her room and it happened a couple of times through the night rough and wild but he woke her and did her long and slow. He even fingered her on the plane ride home . He loves fucking her up the ass and alway made to fuck her on her anniversary or hubbies bday. She claims to love hubby wholeheartedly but is in love with his young cock also . Her kids came one day because they were going out after work and he heavily hit on her daughter which pissed her off. He would tell her while having her bent over her desk fucking her ass that he was going to do the same to her daughter and might even be the son in-law one day .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent. Sets cock on fire.

Excellent. Makes me Cum.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Story

Too old. boss fucking story as silly as Annon comment. Try something new fizzy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissthefriz@Missthefriz
Mature wife, mid-50s and have been exploring fantasies. Would love to share our experiences and hear about your later in life experiences. Ours includes consistently finding regular GFs in unlikely situations. We have also found a couple for regular swap opportunities which a...