All Comments on 'Karyn's Summer Vacation Ch. 05'

by Missthefriz

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worked on a landscape crew during summers during college.

We had the daughter of one of our biggest customers who would select a new guy every couple of weeks to fuck. My turn came in July. Three glorious weeks of getting laid by a hot little blonde.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A coworkers nephew works down in Florida and is fucking so many younger girls close to his age and the stay at home married woman. He said in the area he does his work in its hard to not bump into a couple that he didn’t fuck the wife . He also takes there ass , that’s his thing . He’s fucked plenty of mothers and their daughters without them knowing of course. He said his biggest conquest is he fucked this woman , her two daughters, her sister , sisters-in-law and one niece. Not to mention he went to college with two of the woman’s sons. Claims he’s living the dream getting paid and fucking everyone in site while he’s young and single. I personally don’t know him but this is what he tells his uncle. He is a tall well built younger guy early 20’s with his own business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I definitely know about this

Worked for a tree removal company. Many times we would work in suburbs and there were tons of married women who would come out to chat and hit on us. I this over the three years I worked there, I fucked about 40-50 different women. Several of them be ame fuckbuddies and I went back many times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissthefriz@Missthefriz
Mature wife, mid-50s and have been exploring fantasies. Would love to share our experiences and hear about your later in life experiences. Ours includes consistently finding regular GFs in unlikely situations. We have also found a couple for regular swap opportunities which a...