All Comments on 'Kate'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
nice

a interesting story .I liked it

Don GrampaDon Grampaabout 19 years ago
Hot Story !!!

I like reading Magmaman. Enjoyed this little story a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
poor

You seemed way to hurried. Slow down next time.

Lauren91Lauren91about 19 years ago
so-so

I loved the begining of the story, I thought it was leading up to somthing great. It seemed like you took time and wrote it in the begining but once they got into the car everything seemed so rushed. All I can say is the begining was awesome but the end was bad. Next time take the time to write the ending and put more details.

magmamanmagmamanabout 19 years agoAuthor
Now now......

*Prejudiced, I had fun writing that. *Bit of titillation, all of that.

*Worst sexy stories I ever read described details of anatomy, right down to each and every pubic hair, and moans and groans....

The fun and real part is all the little mental games that get a person to that point. Ever notice that the actual act usually is 1-3 minutes, 10 on a VERY good day? (Oh that's right, 30 minutes for YOU...(fibber)...Me, too...yeah sure, the gal starts yelling, "Haven't you cum yet?" (Wants to go shopping..real world...)

The fun is in the chase, the expectation, the feeling of not being sure, WILL she, WILL he? Great sex can be partly holding hands, tease, games, buildup. Orgasm takes seconds normally. Good sex takes all day, moods to set, things like that.

But then I am nuts, you all already know that...One more story, then I will do a nice long dirty one....heehee....bet it ranks about 2.00...let's see, about 40 pages of sneaking up on 30 seconds....LOL...you guys and gals interest the hell out of me.

MGM

FCGuyFCGuyover 18 years ago
Confusing

What a mess! Who was narrating? Where were they? No real character description whatsoever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good bit of fun

just plain old sex.....life is good when you can get it.....

67spirit67spiritover 6 years ago
Love a teaser!

Great story! This type of writing is what I enjoy most, paints the picture of tantalizing events without verbal knowledge of the actual intimacy taking over as the focus.

We've all been to the sex part, its the lead in to how you got there that can be so hot. My late wife was very much the tease, I loved it! Watching her drive a guy crazy trying to see more of her tits was a favorite for us. Could be a co worker, a friend or the exterminator... yeah even UPS or FedEx drivers. Waiters were always great game and we would get astounding service!

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

I'd happily call her Catherine.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil4710 months ago

Loved it, simple as that. Thanks a lot. Hornydevil47

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...