All Comments on 'Kate Ch. 03'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
possible engagement

Theres a possible that Kate and Bob may get engaged just a question of time But that was a great story

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

retiredrustyretiredrustyover 16 years ago
GREAT STORY

Great story. Only one comment, do you have a problem

Great story.

Only one comment/question. Do you have a problem with your keyboard? In the first part of the story, whenever you typed an I, an A always appeared before it. In the later part of the story, whenever you typed an A, an "

always appeared instead. Sort of interupted the flow of the narative.

Not complaining, just a comment.

Keep up the excellent writing.

george55george55over 16 years ago
little finger mistakes

Alex....I have to be honest, I gave up on the story. Unlike the other person who commented, I found it very disconcerting to see all the mistakes with inverted use of the little finger in the typing. Yes, I did like the story, but I feel enough time has gone by for an edit to fix the errors.

silverfox49506silverfox49506about 16 years ago
Disappointed

It is too bad that Kate and her daughter did not male love in the shower. THat story line ended too abruptly. Otherwise well done.

MichaelphyteMichaelphytealmost 16 years ago
Liking your stories alot; Kate especialy!

Love your charactures; loveing, careing, sexy, eager, etc.

Love background settings; house, pool, cabin, lake, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great stories

I loved all three stories. They were all just plain HOT !!!

Maybe a foursome is in store in the future?

Alex De KokAlex De Kokalmost 16 years agoAuthor
A note from the author

A couple of the earlier comments referred to the formatting of the story. This was fine when the story was originally submitted, but somehow became corrupted. I submitted a corrected version and all now appears well. Might I suggest that if any reader notices such a thing that s/he brings the matter to the site administrators, as well as the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Ok. Very steady writing. I like that you find someone for Kate, and you had him in the story from the first chapter. I have to admit that I wanted more detail with Kate and Meg sharing Plastic Mike. Even if that's all that happened, getting some of Kate's thoughts along with her physical reactions might have been quite erotic. Even without that, this set of 3 chapters is well written and very erotic.

If ever you find yourself stumped for storyline, you could revisit this series from Meg's point of view (or Mike's, I suppose). That scene on the sheepskin was toasty from Kate's point of view. I can only imagine how hot it would be from Meg's. Anyway, thanks for sharing your talent and vision.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I Really Enjoyed the Stories and Agree with Others.....

that an expansion of the shower/bed scene with Kate/Meg could have added another page to the eroticism. Speaking of showers, I've never heard of so many showers as this author's characters take, but I guess there is nothing wrong with cleanliness. It does offer another place for intimacy to occur. Nice to see that Kate has found a more than adequate substitute for "Plastic Mike" and, of course, that opens up more possibilities for the story line. Will there be more? Hope so, Alex. Thanks!

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyalmost 12 years ago
Nice twists

I liked how the plot turned in ways I hadn't anticipated, as I was expecting some sort of choice to have to be made about who ended up with Mike.

I also liked the mother-and-daughter twist (albeit perhaps far too brief). The addition of Uncle Bob resolved the conflict about Mike, but perhaps dissipated the tension.

You could always bring it back, maybe Uncle Bob hits on Kate, or Michael or something. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I am impressed with your way of writing, you make a fuck story sound like mutual love story, which to me makes it more enjoyable. Anybody can write trashy stories, it takes talent to make them real. Respect is shown through out this series of stories, Thank You for that.

rockyracoon1964rockyracoon1964almost 11 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed all three parts. Would have liked you to expand on the mother/daughter/dildo section. Will Kate get her threesome?

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Excellent is the word I would have used and it is already on here by another.

I used it again because it was so fitting. I don't think a threesome would be appropriate for this story the way it is set up so far but will allow you to be the judge of that. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I love porn, I truly do. But I love romance too; and I love how you weaved this story. Realistically, I thought, and I got lost in the story....but now need to take care of what came up while I read.

I'd love to see the story continue.

auwingerauwingerover 6 years ago
Great series.

I like the subject of your stories in this series, the first of yours that I've read. Nice job, so keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Great story series.

Well written.

Would like to read more.

Keep up the good work

diverbossdiverbossover 3 years ago
great story

Great read. Enjoyed the story, especially the communication between Meg and Kate. Thank you for more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a critique: Good, easy to read. Pretty good job on editing. Good story flow. Great placement of conversation. Sex was decently described without taking over the story. I can see the attempt at building of eroticism. I think you need more of that. I also think the characters are introduced well within the flow of the story, but, they are cookie cutters of themselves. Kind of like Robert A. Heinlein characters. They are all just too perfect. Think a little bit about people flaws, how they are described. Flesh them out more. Make your reader invested in them. Over all, a good job.

Johnboi1974Johnboi1974over 1 year ago

Love this storyline, and can see it developing nicely into a group sex scene with all four characters. I really hope you're taking it that way

TheOldStudTheOldStud11 months ago

Great series!! Wished there had been a 4th chapter...

RudyJeRudyJe5 months ago

Great if simple storyline, juicy and hot. Straight and forward attitude to sex, very entertaining. Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kate Ch. 02 Previous Part
Kate Series Info