Kate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,343 Followers

"It's quiet here and we always liked it that way. Come on, let's go in. Have you got a torch?"

"In the glovebox."

Five minutes later we were in the cabin, had a couple of oil lamps alight and Bob was just setting a match to the fire, which we always tried to leave set ready to light. We still had our coats on, for although it was summer the night air was cool. I glanced at my watch. Five past eleven.

"Coffee?" I asked.

"Please, Kate."

By the time I'd got the gas stove turned on and lit, and had made the coffee, and we'd drunk it, the fire was warming the room nicely.

"The bedroom's through there," I said, pointing. "But the bedding will need airing. The couch here is long enough to sleep on, and it's warmer in here."

"And the rug in front of the fire will make a wonderful place to make love." Bob smiled at me, then stood up and took off his jacket. He held out his hand and tugged me to my feet, putting his arms around my waist and bending to kiss me.

That kiss was all it took to get us started. Bob's hands were around my back. My arms were around his neck. I could feel the bulge of his erection against me as we kissed. I pulled back slightly without breaking the kiss and put Bob's hands on my tits. He squeezed gently and weighed them, then unfastened my blouse and unhooked my bra. His thumbs caressed my nipples, hard as pebbles in the cool air, then he gently pushed my blouse and bra off my shoulders. I lowered my arms to let them drop to the floor and unfastened his jeans, sliding my hand into his shorts. Ah! One hot, hard prick. I felt his hands unfastening my skirt and sliding the zipper down, but I had to move to let it fall. I broke the kiss and moved back a little. I had chosen to wear a very sheer silk bra and panties set, with matching garter belt and the crotch of the panties was almost transparent with the fruits of my excitement.

I wanted Bob, I wanted him badly, and I wanted to be naked. I stripped off my panties and unhooked my stockings in record time, then slid off the garter belt. I was naked for Bob for the second time in my life, but I didn't count the first, when he'd surprised me in the pool.

Suddenly I felt shy. I lowered my eyes, flushing slightly.

"You are truly lovely, Kate," Bob said quietly. I looked at him. The admiration in his eyes was sincere.

"Get naked, Bob," I said hoarsely. "There is a woman here who needs to get laid very badly."

Bob laughed, stripping off his shirt and pushing down his jeans, kicking them off. "I'd rather she was laid very well, than very badly." He pushed down his shorts and suddenly he was naked before me for the first, but oh!, I hoped, not the last time. His cock stood proud, hot and dark. And big! I thought Mike was big, but I guessed Bob at maybe half an inch longer, and thick. Near as thick as my wrist.

The rug in front of the couch, near the fire, was thick too. I sat down, then lay back, throwing my legs apart. I stroked my pussy. "Come on, Bob! I want you in me! I'm not in a hurry to finish, but I sure as fuck want to get started."

Bob grinned at me, knelt between my legs then lowered himself, lining up his cock. I took gentle hold of him and lined him up. He pushed forward steadily and I was so wet that he came straight in. Jesus! I felt full!

"Oh, Bob, baby. That feels so good, so very fucking good!"

"You feel fucking good, too, Kate. Snug and tight. You ready for some old-fashioned fucking?"

"Oh, Yes! Give it to me, give it to me now!"

That first time was good, but not great. We were both too keyed up. I came very quickly and Bob wasn't far behind me. He laughed as we got our breath back, his prick slowly softening inside me cunt, considerately taking his weight on his elbows.

"Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am! God, I was like a kid on his first fuck. 'Just call me lightning'."

"Mm, it was a bit fast, wasn't it." I hugged him. "Just think, Bob, we can practice to make it better! Won't that be nice."

"You mean I don't get fired? I can have another go?"

"Soon as that beauty between your legs is hard again. I want you deep!"

"In that case, girl, I want you on your knees, so I can take you from behind. That way I can get deeper."

"I can hardly wait. But in the meantime, why don't you pull out and let me lick you clean?" I felt his cock twitch at that. Hah! He's responsive to verbal stimulation. Goody, let's talk dirty!

Bob gently eased his cock out of me and rolled over onto his back. Suddenly I felt empty. I got to my knees and leaned over to kiss Bob lightly, then moved down so that I could lick his cock. Ah, the taste!

"I like the taste of come and pussy-juice," I said, grinning at Bob. "Makes me wet and horny." Has done since I was seventeen. I don't know if it was my efforts or Bob's virility but I soon felt his cock starting to stiffen again and it wasn't long before it was hard. I sat back, pleased with myself.

"Guess I haven't lost my touch. Want to fuck again, mister?"

"Surely do, ma'am," he said, "but I want to take you from behind."

I turned away from him, but suddenly panicked. Did he mean my ass? I looked round at him.

"Not my ass, Bob. You mean my pussy, don't you?"

Bob smiled. "Kate, with a pussy as sweet as yours, I have no desire to use anything else to take my prick. Except possibly your mouth. I don't believe in ass-fucking, Kate. I think there's too much risk of damage or infection."

I leered at him. "Okay, mister. This pussy is ready for you!"

He was right about going deep. Bob's cock filled me as full as I have ever been filled. Tom and Mike were both a bit smaller than Bob, who had a magic wand and was a wizard at using it. I know size isn't everything and that technique is more important. Personally, I think genuine affection - or love, whatever - is the real aphrodisiac and turn-on. Bob took me slow and deep and when I came, just before he did, I came like a train. We fell asleep entwined in a blanket before the fire.

It was light when I woke and for a moment I panicked, not knowing where I was, but I could feel Bob's animal heat behind me. His arm came around me and cupped my left tit. I put my hand over his and squeezed.

"Good morning, Kate, my sweet. Sleep well?"

"Mm, yes. Being fucked to sleep always gives me a good night." I squirmed around to face him and kissed him lightly. Slight rasp of beard against my face. He smiled at me.

"It's almost seven, Kate. We'll have to leave by eight at the latest, if I'm going to get you home before I open the store."

"Well," I said, pressing against him, rubbing my tits against his chest, "that gives us an hour for a good, slow fuck, doesn't it?"

"It certainly does!" He grinned at me. "But I'm going to eat you first!"

I was so loud when I came that I reckon I scared all the wildlife for miles around. Then I made him let me come on top, so I could ride him to climax. I had never had anyone so deep inside me before and I loved it. When I came that time I was a lot quieter, but that was because I was concentrating on Bob and not myself.

Bob dropped me off at home at eight-forty, giving himself twenty minutes to get to the store.

"It's okay, Kate. I keep a razor and a spare shirt at the store. Five minutes and I'll be ready to face my customers. I'll see you at six-thirty, after I shut up shop."

"I can't wait." I kissed him and almost jumped him there at my front door, I felt so horny, but I managed to keep myself under control and waved him off before I went indoors. I needed a shower, to get the smell of fucking off myself.

Meg and Mike were having breakfast when I went in and Meg jumped up and hugged me. "Hi, mom. Have a good time?"

"I certainly did, baby." Meg grinned knowingly at me and I nodded. "Yep, that too!" She laughed.

"Do I take it that my Uncle Bob provided adequate service?" asked Mike, grinning.

"You may so take it, Mike. Adequate, however, is not the word I'd choose. More like excellent, great."

"Cosmic?" suggested Meg.

"Cosmic will do nicely. Now I'm going to shower, then I have to take some photographs and earn some money! Meg, can you do me some bacon and scrambled egg, say in ten minutes?"

"Sure thing, mom. Coffee?"

"Coffee!"

I went upstairs, stripped off my clothes and showered. I reminisced over the previous night. If I had anything to do with it, there'd be plenty more fucking coming my way from Bob. Heck, I thought, he seemed keen to see me again!

Again, I'm begging for feedback. Tell me what works for you, tell me what doesn't. Pretty please. Remember, there are three parts to this tale. Find the other parts by clicking on the link below, or my name at the beginning of this part.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,343 Followers