Kate Returns Home Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They cuddled and held each other tight, their almost equally sized breasts pressed into the other's. Nicole began fondling Cynthia's already wet labia and vulva. For her part, Cynthia petted Nicole's flaming red bush and insinuated her finger, then two, into Nicole's vaginal opening.

With three fingers in, she found her friend's G-spot and lightly teased it. Her other hand did the same thing with Nicole's hard little clit. It did not take long for Nicole to get very aroused and they both enjoyed the series of orgasms she then experienced.

After Nicole took a deep breath, she whispered, "I want to ravage that lovely cunt of yours, Cyn." She slowly aroused Cynthia with clever fingering and felt the wetness mounting. Then, Nicole pulled on a red-leather harness from her night table and had an 8-inch purple dildo protruding from her crotch. She slowly pushed it into Cynthia's wet cunt. After some slow stroking, accompanied by expert teasing of Cyn's breasts, especially her pointy nipples, Nicole moved the dildo slowly in and then out and now upped the tempo, fucking Cynthia with gusto. For her part, Cynthia thoroughly loved being fucked hard by Nicole. She was feeling just terrific, and then Nicole slipped her index finger into Cyn's tight little bottom-hole.

This cranked Cynthia up even more and she began moving her bottom up and down in time with Nicole's dildo and finger going in and out of her holes. She felt herself growing more and more excited. Nicole used all her moves to tease Cynthia's clit along with her cunt and asshole. It worked. Cyn absolutely exploded from all of it and lay back totally wiped out but incredibly happy.

"Thank you, you sweet thing, Nickie," she managed to murmur; Nicole kissed her very deeply on her mouth. Then she rallied. "Let's enjoy each other's cums," she proposed, and they now moved into 69 position and drank the juices from each other's pussies.

"You know, now that we're commissioned, we could have it off with Kate sometime," Nicole grinned.

"Sure, she really wants to get it on with us," Cynthia smiled. "Not!"

"Oh, I saw her in the raw and she saw my burning bush when we were putting those panties on for the commercials," Nicole related. "She's shaved and I saw she had a nice big slit. Can't comment on her asshole."

"She's still young, even though she's a big shot," Cynthia noted.

"Yeah," Nicole answered, "she's young but we're younger. I heard about her family. Very weird. Want me to tell you?"

"Of course not, Nickie," Cynthia giggled.

"Well, I will, anyway," Nicole chuckled. "She is the 'responsible woman' for at least seven people: her father, brother, sister, and stepmother, along with her husband and wife, and her father's mistress, who lives with the family. The husband and wife have a house in the second city which Kate owns; she also now holds title to the family home where all the rest of them live. And get this, she was the youngest: when she became 18, she joined the family fuckfest--yes, they all have it off with each other."

"Wow," Cynthia breathed deeply, "that's some story. I won't ask how you found all that out, Nickie."

"That's ok, Cyn," Nicole replied, "I wouldn't tell you. The one who told me made me swear to keep it in my bra. But I can't keep what's in my bra from you, can I?"

"There's more to tell that I've learned from frequenting the dark recesses of the Service, Cyn," Nicole said, "but that's enough for now."

"I found some papers that your predecessor left behind in a desk," Cynthia announced, "so, see, I know stuff like that, too."

"What was interesting about what she left?" Nicole asked, suddenly more seriously.

"You would be interested, sweetie. It's a report she wrote when she had to put you and Kate's husband in the box," Cyn said simply. Then she reached into her handbag, took out a paper, and handed it to Nicole.

The report was brief. It described what had occurred and that the person who had heard Nicole having sex in her barracks sergeant's room with Kate's husband felt obliged to pass the information on. Helene hadn't identified the informant because the information had been given to her by the then-First Sergeant without attribution. 1SG Andrews had been at the camp for ages and decided to retire from the Service when Helene was transferred to headquarters.

Nicole recalled that she had had a correct relationship with her. The First Sergeant seemed to like Nicole because her barracks always performed at the top of the chart. But Nicole knew that her code would have made her give the report she received to then-Commandant Helene.

"They insulated themselves, Cyn," she said. "Andrews received the information in confidence and passed it on to Helene without identifying the source."

"Do you think CPT Helene knows, anyway?" Cynthia said thoughtfully.

"Don't know," Nicole replied. "And, you know, I'm not going to knock myself out to find out. I doubt Helene would tell me even if she knew. Especially if she knew."

"She might tell LTC Kate," Cynthia postulated. "They're tight."

"They were classmates in officer training school," Nicole stated. "So, you're right. Also, Kate did her a big favor. When CPT, now MAJ, Elaine was Commandant here, Helene was a First Lieutenant and her deputy. She actually sent Helene, an officer, to the Disciplinary unit because she thought Helene was lazy and not working enough. I was surprised when that happened because I thought Helene was driven but she wasn't.

"And Kate saved her career, this is when Kate was Rachel's deputy and also a First Lieutenant. She had Helene accept a major punishment, one of those Treatments where you get caned and nettles in your pants and maybe some other stuff. Until then, no one liked Helene because few officers got sent to the Disciplinary unit. But her undergoing that special punishment gave her real credibility and status in the unit. She graduated top in the class, as someone else here did," Nicole grinned.

"I suspect that I can talk to Helene and find out, but I'll wait until I get the real Captain's bars," Nicole concluded. "Thanks for showing me that, though. By the way, Kate was a real friend to Helene. I found out that Kate was disciplined for doing that, because she was giving Helene special treatment even though it was severe punishment. And you'll never guess who disciplined our Kate."

Cynthia looked non-plussed.

"Our reviewer, COL Rachel, then LTC Rachel, Commandant of the Disciplinary Unit," Nicole declared with dramatic effect.

* * * *

Linda telephoned Eleanor to let her know that she had been suspended but could be back in her unit in 60 days. She asked Eleanor if she and Al could stay at her flat in the second city where Eleanor's sister and her husband (Eleanor's ex) resided.

Eleanor told her how happy she was that they hadn't thrown Linda out. She also congratulated Linda on marrying Al, although she had qualms about it that she kept to herself. She said she would notify Meredith but was quite sure it was ok.

"After all," she said, "you lived there before she did, and I still own the place."

Linda assured her that she would assure Meredith that she would never want to be in her way and that this was a short-term situation.

"Linda," Eleanor said. "Don't sweat it. Meredith is not the type to get on her high horse. She's very grateful to me. I literally saved her ass--and her hooha." They both chuckled at that. Meredith was truly down and out when she came to her by-then successful sister, Eleanor, who took her in. Eleanor meant what she said literally because Meredith had fallen to turning tricks. Eleanor took her to a gynecologist for a complete clean-up examination, and then bought her new clothing, including lingerie.

Al was up for their driving down there first thing in the morning, so Linda just picked up most of what she had brought with her from her Service room and took it with them in his car with his suitcase when they left.

The drive was uneventful and they found a note from Meredith waiting for them. She had left keys for Linda at the front desk so Linda retrieved those and she and Al had the place to themselves during the day because Meredith and Jackson were at work.

Linda brought Meredith some presents, nothing too big. She knew Meredith would accept some payment because she didn't make a lot of money at her job. She also ordered in dinner for all of them. In the meantime, she moved their stuff into the room that she and Denise had occupied some time ago.

"I had a lot of good times here," she told Al. "I do love you, darling, but Denise and I had a fantastic rapport as roommates here. You'll meet her when I get back in the Service."

She locked the door from the inside. Then she and Al stripped off their clothes and crawled into the commodious bed. Linda did have trouble forgetting the times that she and Denise made love here. Now, she welcomed Al's attentions and soon, he was making her feel very good.

He massaged her back and her boobs, then ran his hands down into her trimmed bush. He knew how to play with her clit and run his fingers softly on her labia. Her pussy was craving his attention and when he began to finger her, she began to get very wet very fast.

"I can't blame you at all for what happened," she said. "It was all me. But you should understand, darling, that I do want to spank you. Is that ok with you? I hope it is. I won't do it all that often, but it's part of me."

Al nodded his agreement but didn't speak. Linda sat on the edge of the bed and patted her lap for him to get across it. He duly did just that and now she was staring at his white bottom. She began to spank and carried on until he was getting red and crying out.

"Oh," she patted his bottom. "You've been so good and I'm such a cruel wife, aren't I? But fuck, I married you, sweetie, and you took me, so this is part of it. OK?"

Al quietly told her he loved her from when he first saw her.

Linda was moved by his declaration. "I'm still getting used to being in bed with a man," she said. "It's not something I've got a lot of experience doing."

"How do you feel--or, I should ask, how did you feel--when you caught me trying to see your panties?" he asked.

"At first, I thought you were a perv," she said quickly. "But then I realized you liked me and wanted to know more about me. What kind of panties does she wear? And yes, I figured then that you wanted to get into them. But now I know that that's natural for a lot of men.

"I've spent a good amount of time at retraining camps and reeducation centers where men sent by their wives, girlfriends, and other women were there to change their behavior," Linda went on. "They were staring at me, at my boobs and up my skirt to see my panties. I learned that some of this was fetishistic and some of it was just part of sex. They wanted me that way. It can be offensive, or it can be seen as a compliment."

"I also like to be on top," she told him. "I do like to fuck, but I like to be the one in control. It will be good if I start allowing myself not to always be in control. The most controlling position is reverse cowgirl, where I'm on top and looking away from your face. Basically, you get a view of my ass and I might even fart in your face. Now, I happen to have a nice ass, don't I? But it's still my ass."

"You may not like this," Al finally got a word in. "I think you were a little bit responsible in that you almost flashed me when I was staring up your skirt. You looked pleased and so was I, especially when you, in the position of power, decided to go off with me and fuck in my room."

"What are you getting at or to?" Linda asked with an uncertain look on her face.

"I think, darling," Al answered coolly, despite his trepidation in dealing with his high-powered wife, "that you deserve a spanking for your part in what happened. I think that both of us might find that arousing, too."

"Wow," Linda exclaimed, "I guess I hadn't thought of that. Yes, you're right. I did enjoy letting you see my panties. I know you enjoyed the view. But yes, this little girl is ready to take a spanking now from her loving husband."

Al now sat on the edge of the bed; he didn't need to press Linda to get across his lap. He felt absolutely marvelous being in this position, with Linda's gorgeous bottom staring up at him now, sort of like her panty crotch had been staring at him back at the Disciplinary unit.

He laid his hand on her bottom and then gave her a hard slap on both cheeks. She felt the impact and groaned. Then he began spanking her cheeks alternately, giving her a fusillade of spanks on one cheek and then on another. It did not take long for her bottom to become rosy and then red. He stopped long before she might've begun to cry out.

Finally, he finished the spanking but did not announce that to her. Instead, he began feeling between her cheeks softly and then moving his finger further along her furrow and right into her very wet vagina. He ran that finger up and down her labia, too, and then pushed it gently inside her.

"Keep doing that," she managed to get out, "and don't forget to gently touch my clit, too."

He liked that she felt like a grown-up woman, with hair on her pussy and between her legs and even around her anal opening. After he had teased her clit, and pressed into her vagina, he let his finger invade her anus and push right inside to her rectum.

Linda was getting more and more excited by his ministrations. She began moving her bottom in rhythm and breathing more heavily. It did not take long before she went into orgasm, several times.

Al was delighted that he had turned her on so effectively.

She opened her eyes and smiled, "That was really good. It sort of muffled the sting some. But, darling, I need and want you inside me now." She rolled onto her back and spread her legs brazenly. Al saw her opening open wider, displaying its pink insides.

He needed no help in becoming erect. She was definitely wet, willing, and ready. When he lay on his back and motioned to her to get on top of him, she was gratified that he had responded to her expressed preference for the cowgirl position. She opted for that, not the very dominant reverse cowgirl. She slipped he pussy right onto his prong and slid down it so it penetrated her entirely. Then she began to move that pussy up and down on his rod. It was just wonderful, she thought, because she was spared having to lie on that sore bottom.

It did not take long for the moving tube on his cock to bring him off. Linda also teased him down below his scrotum and pressed a finger into his tight anal opening. His spurting inside her induced some more motion until she too got off yet again.

They rested as she rolled off him and held each other around their shoulders. They both felt happy, pleased, and satisfied. They soon were asleep and woke about an hour or so later, realized it was late afternoon, and after using the ensuite bathroom, dressed.

Soon, Meredith arrived, and then her husband Jackson. Meredith was gracious and seemed happy to have them stay in the flat. Jackson seemed more noncommittal, but Linda had told Al that he had reconciled himself to her when she and Denise lived there and would come round.

"I might end up in bed with Meredith and might also ask you to join us, if you're ok with that," Linda whispered to Al, who nodded his agreement.

Al noticed that although Meredith dressed conservatively for business, underneath had some nice curves and a welcoming face.

"Your sister was once again incredibly generous to me," Linda told Meredith. "She didn't have to let me stay here."

"Ellie is good people, even if she's quite the successful woman about town now," Meredith chuckled. "She's made me the responsible woman here even though I will always defer to her because she owns the place and because I do owe her bigtime. I do love her dearly."

She and Jackson thanked Linda for ordering and providing the dinner they all enjoyed.

"It was the least I could do, Meredith," Linda said simply, "since you were so kind as to take us in here. Yes, we could've stayed in Al's place in the capital, but I thought it made sense for us to be away from there for a while. This never should have happened, but I think of how Eleanor got into trouble when she was later shown to be totally innocent of the charges brought against her. Unfortunately, I was indeed naughty in doing the nasty with my husband here."

"Did they discipline you as well as suspend you for the two months?" Meredith asked.

Linda groaned. "Yes, Mere, I was severely caned by none other than the Commandant of my unit, LTC Kate, whom I believe you have met."

"Wow," Meredith exclaimed, "I have indeed met her. She seemed quite nice. That shows how good I am at reading people."

"Jackson," Linda said with a smile, "you should get a chuckle out of what happened to me. I remember when we first met at the re-ed camp when you were in Denise's platoon."

"I do recall that, Miss Linda," Jackson said quietly. "I do recall too when you and Denise lived with us here. My memories are very positive. But I've never been happier than I am now with my darling Meredith."

"Oh, you're so sweet, dear," Meredith gushed. "But don't embarrass me. I think we should leave these newlyweds alone now. They deserve some undisturbed time together."

"Meredith, thank you so much," Linda said happily. "But please come in and spend a minute with us in about 15 minutes. OK?"

Meredith looked a bit confused but said, "Sure, Linda, I'll be in in about 15 minutes."

Linda didn't have to drag Al into their bedroom. Al wasn't sure about what she was up to with Meredith. But he was going along for the ride here.

When they were alone, and Linda had closed the door, she took him in her arms and hugged him tightly.

"I really do love you, darling," she said warmly, "but I'd like to play a little with Meredith. I thought too that you might enjoy having her with us for a while. Don't fret about Jackson: he's used to being let in only on special occasions. But that may not be true: Meredith may insist on including him, and that makes this whole business problematic."

Linda stopped for a second. "I'm making this very complicated, I know," she said. "But it is."

She suggested that they both et more comfortable, so she took off both her top and her skirt, as well as her bra. Al shed his shirt and trousers, along with his white tee. They stopped to take off shoes and socks. Then the two crept under the bedcovers, she in panties, and he in boxers.

Some nice warm cuddling followed until they heard a knock on the door and Linda said just loudly enough, "Come in!"

Meredith appeared, this time in a blue velvet robe. She grinned and chuckled to Linda, "I had this feeling that you were up to something, sweetie."

"Flip off that robe and join us under here," Linda suggested strongly.

When Meredith did as directed, Al was surprised, given the strictly business costume she had arrived home wearing, that all she had on was a bright purple thong. She quickly got under the covers with them and Linda made room for her in the middle of the large bed between them.

Linda took her in her arms, and they began kissing and enjoying press their tits against each other's. She reached down and carefully pulled Meredith's thong right down and off. Then she buried her head in Meredith's forest-like bush to apply her talented tongue to arousing her hostess's already puffy lips and prominent clit.

For her part, Meredith was just enjoying Linda's attentions, but managed to tug Linda's panties down to her ankles and manually began to stimulate Linda's sopping pussy with her fingers.

Al enjoyed seeing the two go at it, and he satisfied himself by bending down in bed to savor Meredith's anal crack and opening. He encountered a musky taste and smell, which indicated that Meredith hadn't had a chance to do any self-cleaning from when she arrived home. He licked at her anal rosette and fingered her in her rear hole.