Kate Returns Home Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his finger encountered the tip of a movement likely to emerge soon, Meredith reacted with pleasure, not shame at someone's finding a doody in her most private opening.

"Oh, you lovely naughty boy," she cried out, "you found mama's little doodoo in there, didn't you?"

It was Al who wasn't sure how to react but he tried to smile. Linda was both annoyed at him for this intrusion but also turned on by his embarrassing find.

"Leave her tushee alone!" she snarled, mostly in jest, at her husband, who did retreat from contact with Meredith.

For her part, Meredith was reveling in the attention she was getting. Given her sordid past, nothing was off the bed for her, so to speak. She had been with tricks who wanted her to shit on them, and much less often, she was in the receiving position.

"Let's give him a thrill," she whispered to Linda, who pulled a couple of large towels off the nearby dresser and laid them on the bed. She then had Al move over and lie on his back. Meredith let him get comfortable and then she positioned herself over his face, her hairy crotch looming a few inches above him.

She giggled when she let out a fart right into his face and then he had the experience of seeing the brown spot deep inside her hole grow larger as the smell preceded its emergence. Fortunately for Al, it was thick and solid and not all that long. It slid out slowly but then dropped into his open mouth. Linda had to restrain herself from laughing at the side of the turd sticking out of his mouth.

Then she took pity on him and picked up a tissue to extract and wrap the turd in. She then ordered him to open up and carefully withdrew the movement from him, She wrapped it and deposited it by the side of the bed. Then she took another tissue and wiped Meredith's anal area clean and flipped the tissue down with the other tissue.

After Linda had cleaned Meredith's bottom-hole, Al lifted his head and licked her totally clean, inserting his tongue inside her now-wider opening and tasting the remnants of her poo. As she rolled off him, he managed to get out of the bed. Al took the tissues with him into the ensuite bathroom and flushed them away. Then he paused to brush his teeth and rinse.

When he returned, Meredith smiled and thanked him for being so receptive. She was lying on her back with her legs spread lewdly. She gave him a beckoning look and he quickly looked at his wife, who gave him a positive nod. He proceeded to mount Meredith and had no trouble slipping his now erect cock right into her wet, welcoming pussy.

Linda always figured she could learn stuff from the only woman she knew who had actually worked as a whore. Al was totally enjoying his experience inside her. She was highly sensitive and could apply her inner muscles to squeezing and teasing him. He realized he would have to expend a lot of effort in holding himself back from a quick spurting cum.

Linda watched them fuck and felt happy as her husband's pleasure thrilled her. She found it fascinating that Meredith, who had nowhere near the gorgeous body Linda had, could satisfy Al so ably. Later, she would ask her to pick up technique that she felt would always come in useful.

She then came to the conclusion that even though Meredith and Jackson were in love, both knew that Meredith had to be polyamorous. For his part, this knowledge buoyed Jackson's spirits as he lay in his own bed in the bedroom he and Meredith shared. Jackson recalled when he was occasionally able to observe and even participate when Eleanor was thrashing under the sheets with Linda and Denise and sometimes other girlfriends. He knew he would have his turn with the seemingly insatiable Meredith and would savor her account of her doing her business atop Al's face.

Finally, Al exploded inside the amazing pussy he had been permitted to enjoy. He kissed Meredith sweetly and deeply, and rolled off. Now Linda returned to the bed and took Meredith in her arms. Then she moved down between her legs and enjoyed swallowing her creampie. The combination of Al's cum and Meredith's fluids excited her senses and she also used her tongue to stimulate Meredith.

Meredith was ready to turn things around. She kissed Linda and moved to close her legs to signal Linda to move over. Then she and Linda had reversed positions, she applied her lips and tongue to invading Linda's cunt. Linda had been highly aroused by what she had witnessed: Meredith's making her doody on Al's face and their exciting, fervid fucking.

She relished Meredith's tongue stabbing into her wide open vagina. It was enough to get her going: she moved her bottom now in rhythm and knew she was close to going off into a glorious cum. Meredith knew as much about bringing women off as men, so she knew just where to poke her tongue and assisted in this assault by employing her fingers to tease Linda's G-spot.

Meredith happily licked Linda's beautiful gash. She was aroused by Linda's well-trimmed pussy hair and she brought Linda off when she inserted her forefinger into Linda's tight bottom opening. Linda came hard and then laid back exhausted.

Meredith gave her a closing kiss, thanked both of them for inviting her in, and wrapped herself again in her robe, not forgetting to slip her purple thong into her robe's pocket.

When she returned to her own bedroom, she looked happily at her husband and Jackson knew she wanted to be taken in his arms, hugged, and loved. She slipped her robe off and joined him under the covers.

"You waited for me," she exulted, "Good boy!" He kissed her again and again all over her face and finally deeply on her lips. Then he moved her onto her back and mounted her. His entry was smoothed by her wetness from her intercourse with Al, despite Linda's effort to clean her up down there.

They fucked like the sweet lovers they were, happily and without concern for time. Jackson enjoyed being inside his wife, but he did not try to restrict her polyamory. He knew it only made her hanker even more for him.

Linda and Al had a long night of lovemaking. This reassured Linda that she had done the right thing in tying her fortunes to a man she admittedly had hardly known. She wanted to know something about the woman who had recommended he be sent for retraining and was able to get Eleanor to exercise some pull to get him sent to the Disciplinary unit rather than a camp. But that could wait.