Kate Spends Time with Her Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But...............after lunch I found myself chatting away to him. And listening to him. And finding him quite interesting. I began to feel guilty at not trying that much before.

Like a lot of supposedly quiet people, he actually did have a lot to say. He just seemed to find it difiicult to get people to listen.

As they say the loudest voices are the ones that always get heard. And aunt Susan was loud. Bossy. Domineering.

We had dinner at our aunt's and uncle's house then we all watched tv. Except Simon. He was of course in his room, and he finally persuaded Tim to join him. No way was I sleeping there tonight.

Mum, dad and Susan went up about ten pm, leaving me, Amy and George. When an old war film came on, Amy groaned.

But I love these old films about world war two and stuff. Amy was disgusted. But uncle George was delighted as he thought he was the only one who liked these films.

"I can't believe you watch these films," he exclaimed. "Do you want to stay up and watch it with me?"

"DAD!!" protested Amy. "Fine then, I'm going to bed as well.

We sat down on the couch together and began to watch. We also got our way through a bottle of red wine as well, seeing as how no one had stayed to help us drink it.

About halfway through the film, during an advert break I rushed up to get into my night clothes.

"You are going to come back down again to watch the rest of this?" asked my uncle. Bless!

I put on one of dad's old button up shirts. Light blue. These shirts were one of my favourite things to steal, sorry borrow, from dad. He was often asking where his shirts had gone to, only to see me curled up on the couch in one.

I stood outside Simon's door, then opened it. Both were busy blowing aliens out the sky.

"Boys," I called out. As they turned round I pulled open the shirt to show them my naked body. Then I laughed and ran out.

"Enjoy your aliens," I teased them.

I buttoned up and went back down.

Uncle George and I sat together and watched the film. It finished about half past twelve.

"Oh well, bed soon. I'll just do a bit of tidying up," mumbled George.

"Do you want any help?"

"No thanks, you can watch a bit more tv if you want."

He went through to the kitchen. I heard him putting dishes away.

"Oh Kate, there's a little drop of whisky left in this bottle. Shall we be devils and finish it together?"

I laughed and nodded. I was beginning to like my uncle.

He brought in two, quite large, glasses of whisky. Certainly more than a drop! He handed me mine and put his on the table next to an armchair off to my right. Then he went back to the kitchen.

I flicked through the tv channels, finding nothing. Finally I stumbled acroos a soft porn film being shown on some obscure channel.

I went to turn it over, but hesitated. Something caught my eye in the film. A good looking actor I believe. I looked over my shoulder towards the kitchen and made a mental note to change channels as soon as George came in.

Three or four minutes passed and I was hooked. George came in to collect some glasses and cutlery for washing but didn't look at the tv. At that moment there was nothing embarrassing going on.

But I was beginning to feel a bit horny. The combination of wine, whisky, sex on tv and not very much clothing.

I should know by now when I get horny to go up to my room and deal with it privately. But..

I looked back at the kitchen and casually began to touch my pussy. George came in a couple of times but paid no attention to me or the tv.

When a particularly erotic scene came on he chose that moment to look in. He stood in the kitchen doorway and looked at the tv.

"I didn't mean for you to watch this sort of thing. I'm not sure I really approve. Does your mother?" he asked.

"Sorry, I'll change it when you come in."

He went back to the kitchen. For a reason I can't think of I unbuttoned my shirt and began to pinch my nipples, to go along with my fingers sliding into my cunt hole.

George came back in briefly, still collecting items to wash up.

"Don't forget your drink," I reminded him, as I swung round on the couch to put my feet up. I now had my back to the chair I assumed he was going to sit in.

"Will do."

Finally he came and sat down. I briefly stopped touching myself and pulled my shirt across as he went to his chair. I didn't change channels, nor did he ask me to. He simply picked up a newspaper to read.

I waited a while but was getting increasingly turned on.

I opened my shirt and rubbed my breasts, and fingered my pussy.

I was getting too horny to think properly.

As another really erotic scene came on featuring the good looking actor I had seen I pulled the shirt wide open and moved a bit so I was facing the tv. I glanced at George who was still looking at the paper.

The sex scene on tv got hotter and I got a view of the nice actor's penis. This was too much. Maybe if I was sober I would not be in this state. I rubbed myself to my first orgasm, moaning softly as I did.

That soft moan must have been enough to catch my uncle's attention.

"Kate oh god, what are you doing?" he stammered. I didn't answer, just kept on moaning and stroking myself.

I saw him stand up, but all I did was to completely rip off the shirt I was wearing.

"Kate, what if someone comes down? They'll catch you like this."

I just carried on, looking up at him and licking my lips as I came again.

I spread my legs wider, and saw him staring at my hairless vagina. He could see my red lips glistening, my secret special folds of flesh shiny and wet.

I stretched out my leg towards his groin and my toes touched his manhood in his trousers. I felt it stiffen to my touch.

"Oh George I can't help it."

He looked me up and down. The he opened his trousers and his cock sprang up. He moved closer to me and I wrapped my lips around it.

As he undressed I pushed him down onto the couch and straddled him. His lips attached themselves to my nipples and as he bit and licked them I lowered my vagina onto his hard member.

We rocked together as I fucked him, feeling him tense up before releasing his fluids into me.

I came again, and rolled off him to sit on the couch. We sat, getting our breath back and cooling down.

"That was crazy," he panted.

"Did you like having your twenty year old niece?" I laughed.

We cuddled together, naked, for what seemed like ages.

We chatted and I asked him loads of private questions.

He admitted that him and Susan make love once or twice a year. He also confessed to having a massive crush on my mum when dad first started dating her. She knew and would tease him. Eventually, they had drunken sex together when my dad was sleeping in the next room, shortly before mum and dad married.

The sensible thing to do after having sex with my uncle would have been to quickly get changed and make sure nobody would get any clues. But somehow it felt so good to lie there naked together.

After about thirty minutes of this we heard someone coming downstairs. We quickly gathered our clothes, switched off the lights and hid by the bookcase in the living room.

We held our breaths as Amy went to the kitchen to get a drink.

She went back up and we were both about to come out when aunt Susan appeared. She also made herself a glass of water and a small sandwich.

As we watched her from our hiding place I slipped George's cock in my mouth and set about making him hard again. It was surprisingly easy.

As I sucked him, Amy came back into the kitchen.

"Hi mum. What you doing?"

"Oh I couldn't sleep. Where's your dad?"

"Did you look in your bed?" Amy teased her.

"Thanks."

George moaned as I sucked his cock while his wife and daughter chatted in the kitchen.

"I like to be naughty," I whispered to him, shortly after I had swallowed his cum.

After Susan and Amy left, we waited a bit then went upstairs. I was still naked, leaving dad's shirt in a heap on the kitchen floor as a mystery for whoever came down first in the morning. George didn't see that.

I went to the bathroom to wash my mouth then went into Simon's room. As I stood in the door naked I was delighted to see them sitting on Simon's bed, also naked, with their hands wrapped round each others cocks.

They stared at me in amazement.

"Maybe I will stay in here tonight after all," I purred.

I sat on the bed next to Simon and began to rub my pussy.

We carried on masturbating together.

"Oh I need to cum over your tits," groaned Simon.

"You NEED to?" I laughed, teasing him. Tim also laughed at that.

I moved in between them and lay on my back. They began to stroke their own cocks, rather than each others. I lay still, watching them.

Then Simon moaned as he shot his sperm over my chest, shortly followed by Tim doing the same.

When they had finished, Simon rubbed their cum all over my chest, down to my navel. We lay silently on the bed together for a while.

As the cum dried I got up and decided to go back to my bed to try to get some sleep. I really wanted a shower but that would have to wait till the morning.

I crept into Amy's room and into bed, still naked.

I was woken by Amy coming back into her room from the bathroom.

"What time is it?" I asked sleepily.

"Five past nine," she replied.

I looked at her then down at myself, realising my breasts were exposed, and caked in dry sperm.

"I need a shower. Is the bathroom free?" I asked, covering myself.

She nodded so I quickly got up, pulled on a shirt and some panties, grabbed a towel and rushed to the bathroom.

After the shower I returned to Amy's room to find her sitting brushing her hair, naked.

"Where were you last night? You came in here naked at after two AM," she asked.

I hesitated for a minute or two.

"I'll tell you later. Nothing bad, honest," I mumbled.

We dressed and went down for breakfast. Everyone but Tim and Simon were in the dining room.

After breakfast we all went to church, followed by a long walk in the woods.

Towards the end of the walk, I found myself walking with uncle George.

"Hey," I said.

"Kate, you ok this morning?" he asked.

"Are you ok?" I replied.

"Great thanks."

"Errrrrr, do we need to talk about last night?" I asked.

"If you want."

"Are you ok about it? I mean is it a problem?" I probed.

"Kate. We're both adults. It was lovely for me. It's not every day a young, attractive girl lets me make love to her," he answered, smiling.

"Sure.....I mean....."

"Kate, honestly. It's fine. I won't tell anybody! I will just remember it with pleasure. If it never happens again then...ok."

I smiled at him.

"Forget you're my niece. Forget all that. It's just two adults getting a bit drunk and getting carried away. It happens all the time. No harm done. I assume you're......"

"Oh....yes.....I'm on the pill..."

"Well then. No harm done at all."

Bless uncle George. So straightforward. I love people who see everything in such a simple way.

That evening my dad suggested that he and my uncle might go to the movies. A new horror film. I knew they liked them. Anyone else care to join them?

No one volunteered so I surprised the whole house by saying that I would go. Dad gave me a funny look.

So a few hours later.......

The three of us went to a bar first for a quick drink. George was being lovely to me. Dad seemed unsure what I was doing.

When dad went to the toilet then to order another lot of drinks, I spoke to George.

"I don't really know if I should tell you this but........"

"Yes," he sounded scared.

"Well......." I tried to continue.

"Don't tell me. You're not on the pill after all," he suggested.

"No no it's not that. I mean I am," I tried to smile.

"What then?"

"Well.....well...."

"Don't tell me if you can't."

"No I want to. Oh god!! Oh!!!! Ok here goes. I've done it with dad too!" I blurted it out.

He looked at me for a moment.

I nodded.

"Your dad? My brother? You? Him?"

I nodded several times.

"Kate you know err....that's a bit....unusual. Just be careful. Ok?"

"You're not...you know....mad with him?"

"Why should I be? Like I said..You're an adult. As long as you're careful. As long as no one gets hurt....Your mother I mean by that, then..."

"Oh George! You're fantastic. I wish all men were like you!" I said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Steady girl, you'll get me excited, if you know what I mean."

"What are you two laughing at?" asked Dad as he put the drinks on the table.

"Just making fun of my wife,"answered George.

We finished our drinks and headed to the movies.

I was wearing a coat over a sleeveless vest top, black like my tight leggings. I had no bra or panties. I had a plan, whether it would work or not I had no idea, but I wanted to play with my dad and my uncle.

The first obstacle had been cleared. George's reaction to my confession about me and my father. Next was how busy the movies was. Busy and the plan would have to be scrapped.

When we got in, I was pleased to see very few other people there. I headed towards the back. Not right to the back, about four rows forward, but there was no one behind us.

I removed my coat and sat in between the two men.

After the trailers the film began. I waited about twenty minutes to allow for any (very) late comers.

I moved my left hand towards George's lap and began to stroke his crotch. I felt him jerk and move away slightly but I simply followed his movement. His bulge grew inside his trousers.

A minute or two later I did the same with dad. His reaction was similar to his brother's, if not a bit more unsure to let me touch him. Again I soon felt him grow to my touch.

Very casually I sat there stroking their trousers for a while. I saw dad look nervously across to his brother, and sensed his confusion as he saw I was doing the same thing to my uncle.

I looked at dad then smiled. Then he raised his head as if a great realisation had dawned on him. George knows.

My uncle slipped his hand inside my top, and acknowledging that I was not wearing a bra, he began to stroke my nipples.

I took my hands from their crotches and slipped my leggings down to my knees. Both men seemed unsure as they saw my naked hips.

I took dad's hand in mine and placed it between my legs. He needed no encouragement to slip a finger in me. My uncle unzipped his trousers and pulled out his member.

I began stroking George as my father rubbed my pussy.I pulled my leggings completely off and pulled up my top to expose my breasts.

We continued to play with each other then I bent down to suck on my uncle's penis while my dad fingered my cunt from behind. Before long George had shot his semen into my mouth, so I swapped and pulled out my father's cock and began to suck it.

George rubbed me to a thrilling orgasm, then another two before dad came firmly into my mouth.

We sat motionless for a few minutes. The only movement was our chests rising and falling as we regained our breath and came to terms with what had just occurred.

We reorganised our clothes then watched the rest of the film quietly, although I don't think any of us were really concentrating on it.

We arrived home at about ten PM. My mum and aunt were sitting in the living room, and it was no surpise to learn that Tim and Simon were upstairs on the xbox, while Amy had gone to her room.

I went to see Amy.

"Hi good film?" she asked, all excitedly.

"Not bad." I tried to explain what the film was about, even though I hadn't been paying attention.

She continued listening to some music, chatting occasionally.

"Oh yes, you were going to tell me your secret," she whispered.

"Secret?" I said nervously.

"You know. Where you were last night so late. And with no clothes on."

"Oh that," I was relieved.

I had known this question was coming and had had time to think of my answer.

"Well Amy, I know you're gonna think I'm weird. Truth is I am," I began bull shitting.

"You see, I love to strip off and walk around the house or garden naked. I love taking the risk that someone might see me. Been doing it for years."

"Oh," she looked at me like I was mad. I had decided to come out with something so freaky she would maybe not know what to say and drop the subject.

I explained a bit more and it seemed to work. She lost interest. Good. As she put on her headphones to listen to her music and shut out her weird cousin I decided to go and see the boys.

Entering Simon's bedroom I saw him and my brother sitting on two wooden chairs playing on the xbox.

"Hey Kate, good film?" asked my brother Tim.

"So so," I replied, sitting on Simon's bed. I watched them for about ten minutes.

"Anybody wanna jerk off with me?" I asked, calmly slipping my hand into my leggings.

Simon said nothing. Tim turned round slowly, clearly more interested in their shooting game.

"Mmmmm...soon....maybe," Tim replied, not really thinking.

"Suit yourselves," I moaned, pulling my leggings halfway down my legs. I slowly rubbed myself, also half watching the xbox game.

After fifteen minutes of this I pulled off my leggings completely, and opened my legs wider. Tim occasionally looked round and smiled at me.

"This is a cool way to spend an evening isn't it?" he said. "Us on the xbox and you masturbating!"

"Can I have a go soon?" I asked, stopping my jerking off session.

"Sure, take my place. I'm tired and going to bed," replied my brother.

He stood up and moved behind the chair. As he slipped off his shirt and denims, standing in his boxers, the door opened.

"Just going to bed now, Kate. See you in the morning." It was Amy.

"Ok goodnight. I won't be long," I answered, grateful that my brother and the chair back blocked the view of my bare backside.

Tim got into bed, removing his boxers as he did so, I noticed.

Soon after we heard footsteps coming up the stairs as the 'adults' went to bed.

A couple of knocks were followed by my parents shouting out goodnight.

A moment or two passed then the door opened and in walked aunt Susan.

"Bed soon, guys. It's late," she said, walking further into the room.

She kissed Simon on the head, then me, then Tim.

"Please don't see that I'm not wearing anything down there,"I thought to myself.

She left the room. Minutes later Simon turned off the xbox and tv and stood up. He stripped to his boxers and climbed in to his bed.

"I might sleep in here tonight, "I muttered.

"Please don't say you want me to go into Amy's room," complained my brother.

I shook my head, stood up, removed my top and walked naked over to the lightswitch. I turned off the light and got into bed with Simon.

I wrapped my arms around him, then felt his crotch. His cock soon hardened as I slipped my hand in to his shorts. I started to stroke him.

He slipped off his shorts as I let him suck on my little titties. Then I climbed on top of him.

I looked across the semi dark room over to my brother as I kicked the covers off my cousin's bed. Tim's eyes were burning into me as I lowered my cunt on to Simon's erect shaft.

He groaned as his tip pushed into my hole and I lowered myself further down on him.

"Ohhhhhhh.....mmmmm.....ohh...yeah...."I moaned as I pumped his cock. Simon looked terrified as I slid up and down his member.

As I half expected, it didn't take long for him to erupt and shoot his seed into me. I hadn't come so I had to finish myself off as I watched Tim stroking his cock.

Finally satisfied I lay down next to Simon and fell asleep. I was woken by the first rays of sunlight penetrating the curtains.

Remembering where I was I wrapped my fingers around my cousin's cock and brought it back to life.

Again I straddled him and woke him up by rocking up and down on him, moaning as I neared my first orgasm from his penis.