Kate Spends Time with Her Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having fucked Simon and been filled by his sperm, I left their room and went into Amy's room, where I fell asleep in my bed. Not long after I was awake again. Amy was up and about to go for a shower.

"You came in at quarter past seven this morning," she said accusingly.

"Sorry I fell asleep in the other room."

"Naked?" she exclaimed.

"No....no....I went for a little walk before I came in here. You know."

"Anybody see you?" she seemed angry.

"No, I'm careful."

She left the room, heading for the bathroom.

No sooner had she gone the door opened again. Tim, naked.

"You did it then. You fucked Simon."

He smiled at me.

"Mmmmmm. He wasn't that bad actually. Just you now. You and aunt Susan."

"Forget it. It's not gonna happen," he sounded beaten.

"Aaaah, that leaves me to think of a forfeit," I laughed, stroking his stiffening penis.

I had just got down to giving him a serious handjob when we heard the bathroom door open and Amy stroll across the hallway back to her room.

"Quick under the bed," I ushered him under my bed, forgetting my suitcase was under there.

"Shit! Amy's bed! Go under that!" I was getting desperate.

He just disappeared under her bed as she opened the door and walked in.

She dried herself and dressed as I kept watching Tim hiding.

"Do you want breakfast?" asked Amy as she left the room again.

"Yes please," I replied.

"And what about you, naked boy, under my bed?" she asked, proudly knowing she was in charge at that moment.

"How did you know?" asked Tim, slipping his face out from under the bed.

"A-ha." she answered. "Now you two are going home today. So that gives you three hours I reckon to tell me exactly what's going on. Or shall I tell my mum and your mum?"