All Comments on 'Kate's Mistake'

by peaches07

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Use me

Fucking perfect.

badmolly18fbadmolly18fover 11 years ago
going home witha guy

This makes me want to go home with the next guy who tries to get me to. Mmmmmmmm.

DiannahDiannahover 11 years ago
Favorite author

Only 2 stories, and I have already added you to one of my favorite authors here. You have a great knack for taking stories that may not be original, but you make them feel more real than most authors. Please keep writing!

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Ha!

"I'm not going to rape you."

Umm...dumbass forced her into oral sex and penetrated her with his fingers without consent...that's still legally rape. It astounds me that so many people are so ignorant that they don't know what legally qualifies as rape. It's just beyond stupid. In fact, everything this idiot did, from forcibly restraining her to the spanking was sexual battery and if she wasn't turned stupid by his "magic penis", she could have immediately gone and had a rape kit done, then had him arrested. Fortunately the women in these stories tend to have a dominant stupid gene to go along with their "no self-respect" gene and the men escape without paying for their crimes. Hell, usually they're rewarded for their crimes.

joodlejoodlealmost 6 years ago
Good job

In reference to Verbicide's comment, no duh it was rape. You gave that away with the fucking title/description. Anyone who clicked on the story should have been aroused by the "date rape" scenario and known the score. I did, and I enjoyed it. Especially all the elements of degradation and humiliation. People tend to complain about all the "name calling" in my own stories, but I feel they add to the sexual high, as do other forms of humiliation, and you seem to cater to that as well. Well done.

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel2 months ago

1 *

Deserves 0 *'s but that's not an option.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous