All Comments on 'Kathy, Cindy and My Mom Elizabeth'

by SouthernVaVoyeur85

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cangue1cangue1about 9 years ago

There is actually no correlation between a dildo that is the color black and a dark skinned human. I'm sure the bulk of your readers find rascist terms less than erotic. I know that I do.

Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
Good job

Good job, now you to bring Jen in for some real incest. As hot as this is, and while it may be legally incest, there's no actual blood ties. Coercing Jen into sucking Cindy's pussy would fill that spot. Again, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OKAY

I think I'd have liked it better if Son hadn't been so stupid when Mom was coming down the hall. Why not, "Hey Mom, Cindy's here." and of course Mom walking down her hall in her panties don't prove a thing. yeah, I know, it's just a story, but the closer it is to reality, the better it is.

HEY Cangue1! Come off the PC shit. Like it or not, having a BIG COCK is a stereotype of black men, and they seem to be damn proud of it. (Who can blame them?) I'd guess you fall into one of two categories: A bleeding heart liberal or a black guy with a little cock. (Yes, Virginia, they do exist.) The color doesn't make the man or the cock. That is accomplished by what the color surrounds. Good Guys and Bastards, like big cocks, come in all colors.

Let me get off my soapbox. Sorry, but the PC crap is destroying the country I love. Back to the story--I want to see where you take it from here. GOOD LUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cangue1

He's nothing but a leftist flake that wants to control what people say. That's what leftists want.... and do. Fucking fascists.

Was that PC enough for you, cangue? I hope your feelings were hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

What would I not do to get some of this action and Jen too, I will let my girl friends read this then we will act out the action, and keep doing till we all pass out from the insane level of pleasure. when we recover we will start over till we all pass out again. Lets get fucking and sucking now.

Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not bad

Not too bad for a standard, pro forma fuck and suck story. No real creativity, little character development, unrealistic from beginning to end. But kudos for sharing your imaginative (if somewhat juvenile) fantasy world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"N" word

Your use of the "N" word totally detracts fro the quality of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nono

Previous guy is right. The 'N' word messed it up for me. I'm White and from the Deep South. I fly the American Flag and the Rebel Flag, but always the American Flag above the other. But, though there are lots of folks who feel certain ways about other races, it isn't right. And Cindy was not exactly being complimentary. Your skirting with the word 'Dominant' is a turn off too.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 8 years ago
I was raised in the South and have lived there most of my life.

I am 77 years old and I removed the "N" word from my vocabulary quite a few years back. It brings those that use it down and does not actually hurt anyone else. Try to not use it, you will probably feel better for it.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
messed it up

You messed it up you should have wrote this before a 3 year time and you should have never brought anyone else into the mix nor should you have exaggerated about how much she took of the Dildo 12-14 inches really everyone knows that shit was fake as hell and also you should have never used the words whore or slut you degraded the girls with those comments plus yo uh wrote into the story a small part of betrayal on the mothers part when she said and she thought he had big cock if the other girl would have never said anything she would have never repented her statement on perfering the real thing it was decent besides the degrading at least until this part of the story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Spoilt it with the dildo. A penis cannot enter a cervix or uterus. You should study anatomy before writing stupid stuff

Taboo_sex_story_loverTaboo_sex_story_loverabout 1 month ago

Dude erase the N word. It added nothing to the story but ignorance. Wtf grow up your not mark twain and this isn’t the 1800’s. Had me until this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous