Kathy, Cindy and My Mom Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up from the couch and took me by the hand, leading me down to our master bedroom. Cindy obediently followed us like a well-trained puppy dog.

She stopped in front of the bed and hooked her thumbs in her tiny French cut panties and slid them down her tanned legs. She reclined in her bed and spread her legs to reveal her most intimate feminine anatomy. I moved forward to lick her golden haired pussy, but Cindy stepped in front of me with her camera to capture the very essence of my Mom's womanhood. My gorgeous Mom beamed a huge smile in my direction before she gently parted her labia with her fingertips to show Cindy and her video camera how wet and aroused she had already become from sucking my dick. I heard Cindy softly moan as she gazed upon my angelic Mom's luscious blond pussy.

I pushed Cindy aside since she seemed to be frozen in place in front of my Mom's wet crotch. I lowered my face between her tanned thighs and began licking her pussy while she gripped my curly brown hair. Cindy stood off to the side to record the incestuous action going on in front of her.

It only took me a couple minutes before my gorgeous Mom was moaning out that she was about to orgasm. I slipped my hands under her soft ass and lifted her pussy against my face as she bucked and cried out in the throes of her orgasm. I drank her sweet nectar lovingly until she collapsed back on the bed.

I slowly kissed my way up her trim body, across her flat tummy and up to her soft breasts. I sucked at each sensitive and erect nipple bringing moans of joy from her thin pink lips.

Cindy recorded all our movements as my Mom reached down between our hips to guide my erect missile to its launch site. She moved around us to capture the scene from every possible angle, including from behind my butt as my Mom rubbed my tip up and down her wet crack. She stayed behind us as I began to push my dick forward, burying my stiff cock deep in my lovely Mom's wet cunt.

Mom swung her heels up to rest on my butt as I began thrusting into her wet pussy. I knew that this was her favorite position as she lifted and rolled her hips to meet my deep thrusting. I kept kissing her as we began to fuck like we did every night, totally enjoying each other's body.

Cindy recorded every moment of our sexual intensity as my Mom screamed out, "I'm going to cum all over my son's perfect cock."

I slowed my thrusting to let her enjoy her orgasm before I resumed my deep cunt buster pace. She looked over to see Cindy had set the video recorder on the dresser while she sat on the edge of our nightstand. Mom grinned up at me and rolled her eyes in Cindy's direction, making me glance over there too.

Cindy's shorts and panties lay on the bedroom floor at her feet. One of her hands was squeezing her big soft 34D tits while her other hand was buried between her legs, furiously fingering her own golden haired cunt.

Mom pulled my face down and French kissed me as our hips moved together like an undulating snake. As we broke off our kiss, she whispered, "We need to get that video camera away from her, Garrett."

I nodded my understanding and we continued to fuck like a pair of rabbits until she had another orgasm. "I want you on top, Mom," I moaned loudly.

I grabbed her perfect ass and pulled her over on top of me. She began to ride me in a sexy tantalizing fashion as I lifted my hips to bury every inch of my cock inside her golden corral each time she slid down. It didn't take long before she was crying out that she was having yet another orgasm and I felt my stiff dick immersed in her hot juices.

I looked over to see that Cindy now had 3 fingers buried inside her wet blond cunt as she tried desperately to reach her own sexual relief. Her green doe-like eyes appeared to be glazed over with unbridled lust and she wasn't even paying attention to us. It was quite the sight to behold, since I knew how much Cindy would love having my big dick inside her own sweet blond cunt at that moment.

My beautiful Mom brought my attention back to her when she told me to roll her over onto her back. I quickly eased her onto her back to fuck her roughly and wildly. She came again before I told her that I was almost ready.

"I'm gonna cum inside your sweet pussy, Mom," I moaned as I began my long slow deliberate strokes into her very wet cunt. Several thrusts later, I moaned, "Here comes a huge load of sperm for your hungry fuck hole, Mom."

"Yes, Garrett, give me all your virile sperm into my little cunt," she cried back. "I want to feel you spurting all those billions of sexy seeds inside my soft flesh, baby boy."

I thrust and held repeatedly as I pumped blast after blast of thick gooey cum inside her golden haired pussy. I kept thrusting into her nearly a dozen times before the pressure in my balls subsided and I collapsed on top of her.

We kissed for a few minutes as Cindy watched in a daze, before I rose. She walked over to the bed with her video camera and focused on my Mom's cum filled pussy that was beginning to ooze out some of my load. She recorded for a few moments before she leaned down closer to Mom's crotch.

"I'm gonna lick every drop of Garrett's sweet cum out of your little cunt, Elizabeth," Cindy growled. She set down the video camera and began to lick between the puffy pink lips of my Mom's golden crotch.

I picked up the camera to zoom and focus on Cindy eating my beautiful and sexy Mom. I watched and recorded as she probed her stretched out fuck hole with her long tongue to bring away gobs of my thick gooey semen. I focused on her pulling my thick gooey cum out of my Mom and slurping it down like fresh yogurt.

Before long, my Mom slipped her tiny hands into Cindy's short blond hair and held her face against her wet cunt. She began lifting and grinding her trim hips against Cindy's tongue to reach another orgasm.

The sight in front of the camera was incredible to say the least. Cindy's tight ass was invitingly lifted up in the air as she ate Mom's cunt filled with my cum. My beautiful Mom was well on her way towards another orgasm under Cindy's skillful tongue lashing and I just couldn't resist.

I set the camera on the dresser, careful to make sure it had all the action with my Mom and Cindy focused. I moved to the edge of the bed, smelling the strong scent of Cindy's sexual arousal before actually seeing how wet her blond cunt was from her fingering action. My dick was fully recharged and I was ready to take this hot MILF bitch again after months of having sexual relations with my Mom and Kathy.

I moved onto the bed, bringing a look of surprise and a little bewilderment from my sexy Mom. As I placed my knees in between Cindy's legs, I felt her spread them wider apart invitingly. I guided my stiff dick to the middle of Cindy's wet cunt and plunged forward. I heard both Mom and Cindy gasp loudly as I sunk my entire length in one thrust into her open gash.

Cindy lifted her face from my Mom's golden fur and moaned, "Oh God, Garrett," as I grabbed her slim 36-year-old hips and began to plunge my cock in and out of her wet cunt doggie style.

"Fuck this dirty bitch good and hard, Garrett," my Mom instructed me. "She thinks that she's going to blackmail us about our loving relationship, well we'll see about that. Eat my little fucking cum filled cunt until I cum all over your nasty face, bitch," she added.

I began to fuck Cindy with long hard deep strokes the same way that I did the day we got caught by her daughter and ex. She was trying to moan out her contentment at my sexual rhythm, but my Mom was holding her face too tightly against her blond haired crotch. Before long, my Mom informed all of us that she was abort to cum all over Cindy's face.

"I'm gonna cum all over your face, bitch and you're gonna drink every drop of my love juice," Elizabeth growled. "Oh God, Garrett, I'm cumming on Cindy's face while you're fucking her dirty little blond cunt." My Mom's hips were lifting and grinding against Cindy's face while my Mom held her tight enough to suffocate her.

I pummeled Cindy from behind while my Mom plastered her face. I could feel her tight blond cunt pulling and tugging at my stiff cock as she began to orgasm underneath my athletic hips. I didn't slow down my thrusting, determined to fuck her like the dirty bitch in heat that she was now.

My Mom continued to hold Cindy's face in her crotch as I fucked her from behind with a wild abandon. It didn't take long for me to push her over the edge to a second orgasm on my dick. Her muffled cries against my Mom's pussy told me that she was being well fucked. I brought her to a third orgasm before I felt the pressure building in my balls again.

I slowed my thrusting to long slow deep plunges and both my Mom and Cindy knew what that meant. Seconds later, I began spewing huge gobs of my thick gooey sperm into the soft folds of her cunt the same way I had filled my Mom's pussy earlier. I kept pumping my hips forward until every drop of my semen was deposited deep inside her stretched out cunt.

I rested for a few moments before I moved around the bed and brought my cum-coated cock up to her mouth. "Clean my juices and yours off my cock, Cindy," I told her. I turned so that the video recorder would capture her licking and sucking my teenage cock. She didn't hesitate as she licked my cock clean without being told a second time.

When she had finished cleaning my cock, I picked up her video camera and removed the data card. I took it into the computer room and downloaded all the video data onto my laptop before I totally erased her video card.

I brought back her video camera and gave her the camera with the blank data card. I told her I had erased everything on the card, and unless she wanted to see herself on the web, she had better keep tonight's actions a secret.

Cindy lay quietly in my beautiful Mom's arms. She asked me to go bring in a box that was in her back seat. Curious as to what she wanted, I did as she asked.

She opened the long narrow box that was folded shut and removed what appeared to be about a 2.5-foot long double-ended black cock. My Mom and I both stared in shock at the size of Cindy' toy. This big black cock had to be over 2" in diameter, quite a bit larger than the size of my cock, about the size of a Coke can.

I grabbed Cindy's video camera and hit the record button as I waited to see what was going to happen next.

Cindy began to slowly rub the thick black flared tip of her toy up and down my beautiful Mom's wet cunt lips. Mom softly moaned as Cindy rubbed the huge tip across her clitoris. Her big brown angelic eyes opened wider and she gasped loudly when she began to push the huge black cock forward. My Mom spread her slender legs a little wider as the black flared tip began to stretch her cum saturated pink pussy lips before it disappeared inside her pink gash.

I was capturing this unbelievable sight on video as Cindy slowly worked this obscenely huge black toy cock into my Mom's wet pussy. Cindy leaned over to kiss her mouth gently before she moved lower to suck on her soft 36C tits, pulling and tugging at her very erect pink nipples.

I watched and recorded as inch by incredible inch, this huge black cock entered new depths inside my Mom's blond haired pussy. I worried that this huge black dick would either hurt her or ruin her tight pussy for my stiff cock. I watched her lifting her trim hips upward and moaning out loudly while Cindy continued to gently stuff her tight pussy with the unearthly sized black toy cock. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open as Cindy eased more black cock into her little fuck hole.

I could see the white marks on this huge black cock that indicated the halfway point and I thought that my Mom had maybe about 8-inches of this huge rubber cock stuffed into her little cunt. I thought it would have to be like putting one of those huge summer sausages that you could buy at the butcher shop.

Cindy continued to push her black rubber dick inside my Mom and she wasn't telling her to stop. She began to lift and buck her hips against the massive black toy cock and I could tell that she was getting ready to orgasm on it. She moaned loudly several times before she lowered her soft ass onto the sheets. I could see my Mom's cum juices wetting the huge black toy and the sheet as she quietly lay still on the bed.

My Mom was no longer smiling like before as Cindy seemed intent on seeing how much big black toy cock she could push up inside her wet cunt. She grunted and softly cried out as I could see that she now had over 10" length of the huge black toy cock inside her.

"Relax, Elizabeth," Cindy purred as she pushed another inch of black cock deeper. "You can do this, Elizabeth. It's so much smaller and easier than actual childbirth," she added. Cindy seemed to hit the bottom of her pussy and unable to ease any more inside.

Mom cried out as she pushed harder, "That's all, Cindy, I can't take any more of this huge black dick."

"Relax, Elizabeth, the flared tip of this huge black rubber cock is up against your cervix," Cindy stated. "Open your legs wider, Elizabeth, relax for a few minutes and then let this huge black cock enter your barren uterus," she purred.

Cindy leaned over and French kissed my Mom. I could see their tongues playing tag before they started sucking on each other's tongue. After a long minute, she moved down to suck on my Mom's soft tits again. While she was sucking on my Mom's tits, she gripped the black toy cock and pushed it deeper inside my Mom's pussy.

My Mom moaned out loudly, but I saw the black cock disappear inside her blond covered cavern until the halfway dots disappeared inside her labia. "See, Elizabeth, I told you that you could do this," she cooed.

I guessed my Mom had well over 12-14 inches of this rubber cock stuffed inside her pussy and into her womb. I waited to see what Cindy would do next. I had several suspicions whether she would simply start fucking my Mom with this huge black toy cock or if she would mount the other flared cock end. I didn't have long to wait to find out. Cindy swung her hips across my Mom and brought the huge black tip up against her own darker pink labia. She leaned over to kiss my Mom as she slowly worked her trim hips down the length of this huge black toy cock. It was quite obvious that she had taken her half of this black toy cock before without any problem.

"I've never been fucked by a Nigger before, Elizabeth, but I imagine that it would feel a lot like this," Cindy proudly stated. Mom moaned out as Cindy slowly worked her trim hips down on the huge black toy cock for the next 10 minutes before it was completely buried inside her. I knew that Cindy's hip movements had to be driving this thick black dick to rub against my Mom's tight pussy in places never touched by a man before.

Finally they lay tightly together, Mom's pair of 36C tits pressed against Cindy's matching 34D tits and blond crotch to blond crotch. I watched Cindy become the more dominant partner as she tightened her muscular thighs and worked her trim hips up and down. She gripped the huge black toy cock with her tight cunt to fuck my Mom underneath her with it.

It was such an erotic sight as they kissed and then sucked on each other's breasts. I watched my beautiful Mom tighten her own pussy on the huge cock so that Cindy bounced up and down on the huge black toy cock to fuck herself. After a few minutes of taking turns, my Mom grabbed onto Cindy's tight little ass and pulled her down closer, just like she did with me when she wanted to cum. I saw their little blond cunts lifting and grinding against each other as they both tried to reach an orgasmic satisfaction on the huge black toy cock.

I was surprised to see my Mom sucking roughly on Cindy's heavy hanging tits and erect nipples as they ground their blond pubs against each other. They both screamed loudly with carnal delight as they reached an orgasmic blissful state together. Cindy collapsed on top of my Mom as they continued to French kiss for a few more minutes.

"Wow, and I thought Garrett had a huge cock," my Mom purred on her back.

"Garrett does have a huge dick, Elizabeth, this is just a substitute for when he is not available to please our nasty little blond cunts," Cindy said. "If I get the choice of Garrett's cum-filled cock or this huge toy Nigger cock, it's no contest. I'm taking Garrett's big cock every time."

"MMmmmm, me too," my Mom said. "He's already turned me into a world class whore for his stiff dick every night."

"I hope you can share your son on at least some occasions, Elizabeth, because I like his big cock too," Cindy replied.

"What about your daughter?" my Mom asked.

"Jen's young, she can find all the stiff cock she wants," Cindy stated. "She hasn't had any problem finding all the cock she wants so far just by flashing her perky teenage tits. But us older Moms have to stick together, Elizabeth, especially when we find a young hard teenager that wants to play with our mature pussies on a regular basis."

"I think I can deal with that," my Mom replied. "What do you think, Garrett?"

"I'll do my best to satisfy both of you as long as you're okay with it, Mom," I answered.

12