All Comments on 'Kathy Falls in Love'

by luvthex

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The last five comments said it all.

Loving wives is turning into a sad category. Erotica at its worst. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your story.

Don't pay any attention to the above post. They are either gay of envious. More story please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I enjoyed your story

Very reminiscent of my third wife. She had no intention ever of remaining stuck with just one man, as she worshipped cock - big, small, hard, soft, she liked them all. And she loved to be "naughty", craved it, in fact. Married lovers fit that bill, and her own marriage gave her the opportunity to be naughty by having sexual rendezvous with other inappropriate men such as co-workers.

For me she was perfect, except that she was bi-polar, and though I was supportive I couldn't save her from her self. She's doing okay now, I hear, almost a quarter century down the line.

So thanks for that story...brought back many wonderful memories.

Rye and Ginger

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
they go in knowing who they are

I just don't see what the point is. but that is just me.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
????

Sorry, but I got a little confused at the beginning and for some reason never seemed able to really get into the story. I did speed read the rest and gave you 3 stars. I notice you have about a dozen, give or take a few, stories and you got good ratings, so you must be doing something right. Still I think you'd improve by a few more proof readings, at least one off the printed page.

My first point of confusion was the girl graduating from HS with a computer degree. Am I just behind the times or was that a mistake?

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
3* just because I agree with @rightbank...

3* just because I agree with @rightbank...They didn't married with their eyes closed....They knew exactly with whom they were marrying...The only thing out of normal was for him as a boss accept that his subordinates fucked his wife in front of him...His authority would be mined and the respect from his subordinates lost...

EnvisageEnvisageover 9 years ago
Stirring

I see erotica as thought stirring. The topics you touch upon and the encounters you describe transform words into emotions. Thus the reader has the opportunity to look more deeply into his/her own intricate thoughts and feelings triggered by a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wife sharing is in the subtitle

if you don't like it, don't read it. I think the more you complain, the harder you got off. And you keep coming back (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

To each his own but why would anyone who knows her marry her. I get he loves her, she's probably fun and smart but he could fuck her whenever he wants and not have to be humiliated by being married to her. Someone like her would need to move far away where know one knows her to find a husband that doesn't know what a pig she is. In real life a man wouldn't respect her. They might think she's smart , fun, beautiful, sexy and even just one of the guys but they would just fuck her not marry her. Who would want her as the mother of their kids or bring her around family and friends with the fear that they would know her reputation. This type of story is fun and sexy but not who anyone would want as a wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Total bullshit, but if you like the idea of being married to....

....a nymphomaniac whore and exhibitionist, well, enjoy.

For me, the "hot" factor is nearly sub-zero, the health risks enormous and my loyalty quotient too high to tolerate that kind of shit.

Please note, while obviously enamored with the idea of marriage and having a partner, she is incapable of what most people understand love to be.

Love to her is having a "favorite" that gets her off hard, but leaves her to fuck anyone she wants. Her compulsions will (and I'm surprised they haven't already) lead her to an early grave.

She might be a great ride, but she brings too much risk of unwanted gifts.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

How Kathy and Dennis began their wife sharing life together.

it helps when the husband, like the author and some of the readers below, is bisexual.

Go read up on it kids, wife sharing/cucking (no real difference kids) tends to be a welcome thing for bisexual or totally in denial gay men.

But thanks for giving us all those laughs while reading your repression in your comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous