All Comments on 'Kathy's Choice'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 4 years ago
Wow! 5 stars.

A wife who knows when to put the brakes on: not just before you are naked and about to fuck but at the start, when the choice is first offered.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Ahh...a real one

Loving wife that is. Refreshing change RR , thank you nice tale that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was all but a cuck story cleverly disguised as one that isn't....

I finally understand why you hate btb stories, Reed Richards. You are after all a cuck, one who keeps a jar of vaseline close at hand and furiously rubs one out every time he sees his wife so much as talk to another man. She won't ever cheat on you though, and your worst fantasies will always remain unfulfilled, like a pressure cooker with a leak that you just can't pinpoint, leaving you with a Utensil entirely useless for cooking.

Keep slobbering away on your imaginations. I'm sure they'll make for fine companions when your skin turns into sand paper, your shrivelled up balls are about to splash on the toilet water and you're about half a heart attack away from death.

Cheers!!!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 4 years ago
Wise woman

When I was young, I did young persons things, but later in life, I put my youthful lusts behind me.

Well done! Adult choices, adult values. Children (and parents) need stability. A vision of life perhaps more similar to real life, than the escapist themes.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good one

This was what a woman should be ..and definately we will have a much lessor divorce rates...think long term and not allow hormones to take over...as they say Act in haste and repent at leisure...thank fully she did not fall for it...the hubby is a lucky guy!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

She is still lying to her husband

Of course Nick thinks hes got a shot, why else would she lie about someone she fucked long before meeting her husband

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Fantastic story, Mister. Just my Thing.

gmann57gmann57almost 4 years ago

Great ending, how refreshing that a story here comes out all good

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 4 years ago
Proper shutdown

Kathy is a true Loving Wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My prediction.

She will spread for him and the shit will hit the proverbial fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I think there will be a part 2 to this

The fucking he gave her and his dick NEVER left her thoughts. I doubt he'd have to work very hard for a little alone time with Kathy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kathy has a Martian slut ray deflector shield.

If only it could be replicated and distributed.

Thanks for a true "Loving Wife".

☆☆☆☆☆ pour encourager les autres

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Some of the comments are pretty funny. Anyway, if this were the real world Karen needs to have an honest convo with her husband because Nick is bad news. Guys like him are always trouble whether she wants a repeat or not. And the worst part is she WILL need to he honest. The fact she shut him down is great. The fact she continually fantasies about him is going to cause problems. That marriage is gonna take a hit whether she loves her comfort or not.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
KATHYS CHOICE COULD TURN INTO CATHYS CLOWN

environments change like people who are in our inner sanctum. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I think she protests too much

She is a lawyer, she doesn't want to loose her figure, that is compared to a 20 year old athlete. She remembers Nick with a lot of passion. Certainly more then she describes her husband, who she compares to a dog she has trained successfully. Like most lawyers she doesn't show much in the way of moral fiber. So I am already feeling sorry for the poor schmuck she married. I hope he at least will come out of the divorce with his man hood intact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Poorly written.

You tried to string it along to build suspense, but it was pretty awful and laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 2 needed

Need the destruction, fallout , and revenge, you are a clever writer and can pull it off but Make it a BTB , No HDK RAAC

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

I hadn't even come to the "choice" part yet, but reading things like: "Jack turned out to be pretty decent in bed; "And it was pretty good;" and "But he wasn't Nick," didn't bode well.

Well, she surprised me.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago
well written

You built up the tension nicely, and held it to the conclusion.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@lujon2019, she didn't lie. She was never asked, and never volunteered, and why should she?

@Anonymous Re: "My prediction" - I don't see how you can say that. She COMPLETELY shut him down, no grey areas, no wiggle room. "College was fun and all, but we're grown up now, and never again."

@starsong1977, I don't worry so much about her fantasies, but she SHOULD tell her husband about their past and how he just came onto her. At a minimum, Nick should be removed from Jack's account, if it's his business, then Jack should find a new firm to do business with.

RR could throw us a curve ball in a Chapter Two, but she gave a pretty definitive shutdown here, if there was to be a possibility for a future hook up, there were ways she could have left the door open.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Glad she said no

but sorry she didn't tell husband right at the start that she knew Nick from long ago. Probably would have prevented Nick from asking for a repeat.

But since she didn't, I agree now that she has to come clean just to let husband know that this guy propositioned her and he shouldn't do business with Nick. It will keep Nick at a distance and there would be no temptation.

NO PART 2 please where she cheats and he takes her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good plot

and well executed....except for the idiotic "big cock" trope. If you actually have one you know it can be more of a problem than an asset. As for "protections for pregnant employees" (i.e. women), it's just more institutionalized sexist discrimination. Our favored class of women really do wanted to be treated the same way as men, except when they don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Readers are Jaded

Folks, it seems LW readers are so jaded they just can’t accept the idea of a female who has matured and is deeply in love with her spouse. So she still has some sexy memories of the guy, so what? I hope everyone has some special memories of past sexual encounters, but I think most mature folks would take a pass on any attempts at a repeat. Devotion to ones spouse should be the norm. Thanks RR for a real loving wife tale.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 4 years ago

Thank you for an ending that made sense - would like a possible follow-on where she explains who Nick really was to Jack and they finally take the plunge into parenthood.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Lying By Omission

By not telling Jack that Nick was a past boyfriend/lover she is disrespecting her husband. Will she tell Jack about Nick's question?? If not she is again disrespecting her husband. While her initial answer shutting Nick down was well and good what happens the next time they meet. If he's going to be working with her husband it's bound to happen. She needs to be a faithful wife and alert Jack to a potential threat to his marriage.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 4 years ago

Refreshing, she actually grew up. Five stars

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Well done

Enjoyed the story. I think it had a surprise ending, as I thought there would be a "once more".

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 4 years ago

Enjoyed the story and especially the ending. Agree with a previous comment that Kathy needs to tell Jack that she and Nick have a short past (without telling Jack how good it was) and that Nick has already propositioned her. Jack needs to keep the snake out of the house and away from the wife.

RR - We see you've left the anonymous crazies rant their venom and kept the comments available for our amusement. Thanks for the laugh. It takes thick skin and a sense of humor to be a LW author.

Well done - 5*s.

B&K

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 4 years ago

Well, it’s obvious that Nick is still a slut and probably always will be. It’s a good sign that Kathy can remember her wild youth and not want to repeat it after marriage. Having impulse sex even as a single with a known man whore would lead me to question her maturity. Would be an interesting discussion for her to have with Jack before Jack an Nick become buddies.

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 4 years ago
Nice job

A loving wife story in LW. Great idea, and well-executed.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 Cents

I enjoyed the story. I do have a question - you wrote " a man I COULD love and live with not just in bed, but all day long, through washing the dishes, cleaning the garage, taking care of our tiny Bronx back yard, a man I COULD sit next to on the sofa and watch television." After 3.5 years of marriage she still didnt love him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nah

Nothing more than the typical RR drivel. He touts himself as an author and editor, yet his stories are rife with errors. Reed Richards, a legend in his own mind.

hotprof1973hotprof1973almost 4 years ago
I love stories the play with tropes

I definitely try to do that with some of my stories. This was a very well-crafted “wife meets old lover from college” story. For a shorter story it did a great job of not selling the ending until the story climax. Take this out of Literotica and this is still a very good, well-crafted story and something some of the writers here should take note of. Why should the MC feel bad for thinking Nick was the fuck of her life and feel a bit tempted? All that matters is she didn’t act on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The writing was okay

But the story wasn't much of a loving wives story. All the action took place when they were in college. She "settles" for Jack and turns down a married romp with Nick. And the story ended. Or it fell off the cliff depending on your point of view. There just wasn't anything sexy, erotic or entertaining. Where was the "married, extra-marital fun"? This should have been posted in "Non-erotic".

3 stars

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 4 years ago

That was cool. It's nice to think that some times people do think with their brain, not just their loins.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 4 years ago

You do pen a good, tightly rendered yarn, wherever you choose the story concludes. Nuanced and believable characters with very real human appetites and desires (god forbid) . Nah, she doesn’t have to tell - leave the girl her secrets - don’t ask, don’t tell, right? - unless, of course, Nick’s a dick and forces the issue. Always a treat to read. Thanks

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Anony claimed that this was a cuck story disguised as one which isn't. Since Kathy did not cheat on Jack, I have to wonder how he sees this as a cuck story, unless perhaps he believes that if your wife fantasizes about another man while fucking you, you've been cuckolded.

lujon2019 said that kathy was still lying to her husband. What was the lie? I had specified that both Kathy and Jack had previous lovers, but that neither one was interested in the details.

Mr Brooks came closest to understanding what I wrote: "I hadn't even come to the "choice" part yet, but reading things like: "Jack turned out to be pretty decent in bed; "And it was pretty good;" and "But he wasn't Nick," didn't bode well.

Well, she surprised me."

Jack wasn't as good as Nick in bed . . . but he was better at everything else. He was husband material, where Nick wasn't even a decent boyfriend. He was great at sex, but that was all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No follow up please

I am normally a reconcile and not BTB person. However, in this case if wifey decides to cheat with Nick, probably a walking std, I hope Jack dumps and burns Jack and her. It is just too calculating and wife does not appear to have any moral qualms about doing it. Merely practical concerns. No wife for me.

anon.1

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Several commenters have said that Kathy should have told Jack about her past with Nick when he showed up. At the very beginning, I had Kathy remembering something a college friend, Josh, had said. Josh found himself seated at a table with two girls, both of whom he had fucked, but he didn't believe that either one knew about the other, and he didn't make any efforts to change that.

Now comes Nick, seated at a table with Jack. Yeah, Nick knows he fucked Kathy, but Jack doesn't know it. Kathy is 6'2, Jack is only 5'11, and Nick is described as having been 6'6 and 245 lb, a physically intimidating man and former collegiate outside linebacker. If Jack becomes aware that Kathy fucked Nick in college, what is he going to think? He's a jock, he's huge, and is he bigger and better than me in bed? By not saying anything, Kathy was taking care of her husband's ego.

Most readers here seem to be male. I was attempting to write Kathy as a woman would think. Perhaps I failed at that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice job

I like what the author did. It was candid and honest.

Like the title says, it's Kathy's choice. Being 35 and trying to start a family with a loving spouse....is that worth whatever one night with Nick can offer? No.

Tempted for a moment...perhaps.

Does she has to tell her husband? Again No based on their track record and what they are comfortable with...Now if Nick continues to pursue and tries, then she should tell him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Refreshing

It's so great to see someone write a female character who does not automatically succumb to hormones and lust. You handle Kathy just right. She has the memories and the desire, but follows her head and her heart. She doesn't need to tell Jack about her afternoon on the beach fifteen years earlier and more than ten years before she met her husband. She does what she needs to do; she shuts Nick down. Well conceived and nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I can't believe it!!!!

A story about a girl with morals!!!!!!!!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@ReedRichards, having read all of the comments, while I agree with you that she has to tread carefully in telling her husband about her history with Nick, as I said to Starsong1977, I think she DOES have to tell him about Nick's come on. Wouldn't you want to know if a business associate was putting the make on your wife so that you cold find someone else to work with? Even if you have 1000% faith that she'll be faithful, as I do, what Nick did was unprofessional and should result in the loss of Jack's business.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 4 years ago

Solid Four star story. I had some segue problems. Like it and in Thank you for posting it for our enjoyment

tnoldguytnoldguyalmost 4 years ago

As short as it is, it’s still very good. Reflection on the past and on what she has now was pretty powerful. Add to that no grammatical or vocabulary/spelling errors, great.

Nice job. 5*

imanononeimanononealmost 4 years ago
Maybe overthinking

The last two sentences in the story are "I knew what my answer had to be. "No, Nick, never again. College was fun and all, but we're grown up now, and never again."

So she has not said this yet. She is thinking. Question: Will she say it or if a real opportunity arises in which she can get away with it will she be loyal to someone she can watch television with and say the sentence, or will she succumb to her desires? That is the question.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good decision. Good out come. Good she has grown up, even if Nick hasn't.

Yet, I didn't really care for the story. Not particualry intereting,

Two Stars.

Rw43Rw43almost 4 years ago
Congratulations, Mr Richards

for telling an anti-story.

JK, of course; you satisfied all criteria for Literotica by back-filling the intermittent relationship that occurred way back when. By having married Kathy make the wise, loving, committed, respectful, responsible and--can we still say this?--right choice, you have reestablished the alternative not to cheat as a valid plot device.

Only your creativity made this a story.

Reminds me of a close family member who was a LEO and a great storyteller. Before he went on duty one graveyard shift, I told him that I wished for him to have a boring night. He grinned and asked, "How do I tell a story about a boring night?"

Believe me, he found ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
what a great little read!

Kathy was a smart woman.

And I have to dispel this weird cliche' I see many many authors on Lit, when describing men. It's not JUST women. We men fantasize about OUR past lovers too. And if we'v have over ten women in our life or more, the chances are very high our current love isn't the best. Too many stories portray the husband as 'having found the best fuck ever in their wife'. Not true at all. I love my wife, and I won't disrespect her. I have fantasies about her, but I also wander in my mind sometimes to past lovers. Some were GREAT at giving head, some could ride cowgirl like they grew up on a ranch, some did dirty talk way better. Truth is nobody is perfect. Hell, I had one g/f in highschool that would ENJOY sucking my dick for 30 minutes straight, sometimes longer. My current woman can only do about 10 minutes before their jaw hurts. And she's such a wonderful lover, but you cant possibly win every category. If you could, like the wife in this story pointed out, why settle for one partner?

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfalmost 4 years ago
Great

Finally...a story about a faithful wife who has emotional intelligence. Good for you Reed man. Nice to read a STORY about normal people for a change. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Loved the ending! A wife who keeps her legs closed when needed.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Good story, but...

...she would do better not to hide that she knew him. Little lies just have a habit of growing. If she knows who she wants, she should invest in him with both fidelity and the truth. But it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It was perfect. It show the thought process of the wife. She made the right decision for her and her marriage. She was right not to tell her husband. She only needs to tell if Nick continue to pursue her.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 4 years ago

Anonymousabout 4 hours ago

No follow up please

Re: Anon who posted the following:

"I am normally a reconcile and not BTB person. However, in this case if wifey decides to cheat with Nick, probably a walking std, I hope Jack dumps and burns Jack and her. It is just too calculating and wife does not appear to have any moral qualms about doing it. Merely practical concerns. No wife for me."

You are entitled to your ideas about any subject and have a right to post it. However I remind you that one who really thinks as you claim in your comment is most likely to die a verfy lonesome old man.

Good luck to you--I really hope I'm wrong. cd

anon.1

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
3 cheers

3 cheers for a real Loving wife! Nick is a cad, and may be a carrier of something she don't want. Five stars!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Wow, a Reed Richards story without cheating from any character. She has Nick her answer and if he tries again, that is when she should get Jack involved. I really enjoyed this one. Great work RR.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A women who made the right decision!

Stood by her man . Not a cheater . But where’s the rest of the story.does kath have those babies.

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

WTF???? An actual LW story in LW's? And a really good one too!! I must be on the wrong site, after all shouldnt this have ended with Jack stroking his 3 1/2 inch penis while sitting in a chair crying watching his wife getting hammered by a 4 foot long dong as thick as a volkswagen, while she's yelling, "I love him my cuck hubby"?

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 4 years ago
We're grown up now

At last, a mature woman appears.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great choice

Finally a real wifes comment, shows how she much she respects and loves her husband she should however tell him about the jerks comment and why. Always be honest with your spouse.

imanononeimanononealmost 4 years ago
Sorry SCdreamer

I've been happily married to my one and only wife for over 40 years and have two successful children who visit all the time with their grandchildren and many friends. Hold elective office. Elected most popular in school as well as best musician my senior year and have a post graduate degree and successful professional practice. Never met a stranger and don't feel lonely. I wish the same for you.

I did skim the story and had an immediate reaction to it that upon further review may have been inappropriate. She does mention she loves her husband which I missed in my skimming and to me it seemed like she was not satisfied with her husband but would only not do the sex with old boyfriend for fear of being caught. Her decision on second reading appears to have been made for deeper concerns.

anon.1

WvrjjrWvrjjralmost 4 years ago
5*. Respectful wife on these pages....do tell

Liked the story, loved the sentiment. Would have hated her if she bent to the “dark side”.

Thanks

Wayne

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
a woman that does the right think

because she loves her husband instead of being a typical slut.........LW

management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

Well done! You had had some pretty great and hot sex scenes and some decent development with the Main and her husband but in this case our LW is an adult. Not a person in crisis because she has a grey hair or is tired from changing diapers or her husband is busy working to pay for a house and car and lifestyle (Or in this case they both are working) Instead it's an adult who is in touch with herself and looks back on her youth with fondness, no regrets for the past AND THEN LEAVES IT THERE. Nice change of pace. Thank you! Instead of Kathy's choice you could have named this one, Not Everyone is a self centered idiot. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That must have hurt, . . .

bowing to the conventions of civilization and a wholesome marriage. I thought you were the Its Just Sex guy? Of course it is just sex, just like its just air, its just water, its just a heart beat. Its just a rain drop, yet the entire universe can be found in it.

Its just a decision. She made the right one. Some don't. Its just the rest of your life, or the end of the world.

Thanks for the effort.

KayaknhKayaknhalmost 4 years ago
To continue her last line

"...And I am telling my husband you just hit on me. Why would he want to do business with a sleazy untrustworthy as like you. Get the fuck out of our house."

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Anony wrote, "That must have hurt, . . . bowing to the conventions of civilization and a wholesome marriage. I thought you were the Its Just Sex guy?"

My stories run the gamut.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Damned if you do (K), damned if you don't (RR)!

5

Virgo6Virgo6almost 4 years ago
A curve ball

When I was looking fastball all the way. I figured you were setting it up for the pretty friend to step in and put his life back together after she succumbed to her fantasies. Very nice job . L. W. Needs more change ups thrown at the readers, it will make the fastballs better (Normal L.W. Material) and take some of the predictability out.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 4 years ago

I feel like I just got fucked and she let my bed without another word. A great story intro comes to a hat with "Never again." What a waste of a great start for a series.

msavagewagmsavagewagalmost 4 years ago

Good story, a sexy read. The ending is actually the best part of the story because it defines love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Its funny but i don't remember reading this let alone my comment. I saw some of the responses and they made me think. I know this was months ago but Sbrooks made a valid point that some men might not be concerned about fantasies. I was making assumptions and I know better. I stand firm that Kathy needs to tell her husband and answer every question even if it isn't what she wants to do.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years agoAuthor
Starsong1977:

And tell her husband everything, answer every question? If she does that, there’s a good chance her husband will ask if Nick was bigger or better in bed. The wayI’ve written this, he’s both. If Kathy answers every question, she’ll either tell the truth, and possibly hurt her husband’s feelings and ego, or lie to him. Neither is a good choice.

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
Yes reedsrichards

Tell him all the truth, it's the only way a relationship is truly genuine. Hiding things from your partner is always a bad thing. The "cheated on" partner in a relationship should be given the truth, so they can decide if they want to continue to spend their life with the other person. Hurt feeling or not.

Virgo6Virgo6over 3 years ago
Cheated on

I don’t think she cheated on him. He is just a guy from her past, most women have a past, nothing new here.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Interesting way to present the dilemma. This is one of those multiple ending type stories that people could have a lot of fun with

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Breenman440: That’s just it, her husband wasn’t cheated on. They had both had previous lovers before they got married, but they left those in the past. Is it your position that if she had past lovers, before they even met, that she cheated on her husband?

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Just read this for the second time. I don’t understand why there is even a discussion about telling Jack. Nick happened before she met Jack. What possible good could come from telling Jack the details of her past experiences? Should Jack ask, she should be truthful about fucking Nick, but refuse to provide details. Besides, who the fuck wants DETAILS about your spouse’s past sexual experiences?

Poppi123Poppi123almost 3 years ago

What she should have done was tell Jack immediately after Nick left, that he was an old college boyfriend with whom she had had casual sex a few times, and that he had come on to her, and that she had turned him down flat. She also might mention that Nick's behavior makes her uncomfortable and it might be best to not invite him back. In other words the truth. Then if Jack asks about Nick's dick or other comparative details, it's on him. Frankly, those kinds of questions, if important, should have been addressed and answered honestly before the wedding, not ten years later. -4-

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm halfway between Poppi123 and Regguy69. If Nick respects Kathy's "No," there's no need for her to say anything. But if he doesn't -- even if it's just the non-flirting flirting that was so successful for him at Rutgers -- she needs to tell Jack. Not all the details, of course, but she'll need an answer when Jack asks, "Why is he such a problem when I've seen you shoot down hot guys ever since we started dating?"

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

A slut with some morals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Applause for Kathy. While what she told Nick is not that unusual in reality, it’s not the norm here at Loving Wives. And for me, at least, it’s refreshing. As for telling her husband, as long as Nick doesn’t push the issue I don’t see any reason she should. Nice short story, RR. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent. A stellar 5. Kathy made the right choice, good for her. The anon from 5 months ago (whose comment directly precedes mine) said it all, said it well, and so my comments will be redundant. Which won't hold me back from nattering on at length! Actually, I wanted to weigh in on the issue of what she should or shouldn't tell Jack. Regguy69, Poppi123, and the other anon from 5 months back who fell halfway between the other two, all made good points. For my money, I think the safe move, though, for Kathy, is to go the Poppi123 route. That way she has an ally in Jack to defend her honor against any possible temptations from Nick, and Nick's coming on to her is a pretty shitty thing to do to Jack. Simply on a business level, it's best that Jack know who and what he is dealing with. I get why Kathy might think saying nothing would be best - because in her mind the exceptional sex she had with Nick is paramount. But as Poppi123 wisely notes, she doesn't have to (and in fact, shouldn't) get into detail. And if Jack presses, she should shade the truth with something like "he was the best I had in college, but nothing compares 2 U" (had to throw that Prince/Sinead quote in there).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! A non-cheating wife!

What a unique story. A great tale with some small amount of sex, it a great ending. 5 🌟

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great ending, but not really much in the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife did not cheat, for a change. Well, at least, not this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bloody great ending - good build up to a betrayal that didn't happen, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The plot was switched up ... tonight the wife in this story remained faithful. What happened the next night?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

It's been a while since I've read this, I didn't even remember reading it until I saw my comments!

\

I don't know why some people think that they know more about his characters than the author does.

\

While I agree that she shouldn't reveal her prior relationship, though I'm concerned that HE might, she should maybe tell her husband about how he came on to her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She made the right choice, but... Whem she was fucking her husband didn't closed the eyes and imagined it was Nick?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good to read about a wife who is mature, intelligent and faithful, not just some cock-hungry bimbo. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

VERY NICE A GOOD WOMEN FOR SURE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous