All Comments on 'Katie Loves Her Mom'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is as sweet as honey

Please ..with much demand I am asking that you continue and conclude this story.......You can can send me a copy...to my email.....lloydanderson@gmail.com ....It fitted into my request for a good lesbian/ incest story of the day...PLEASE DON'T DISAPPOINT ME....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy Shit Amazing

I love the daughter's attitude/feelings towards her Mommy! Please please please PLEASE get her involved with her Daddy too! They could be such a loving family!

SharonsGirlSharonsGirlover 10 years ago
One Thing Seems A Bit Off

They go right from masturbating in front of each other to finger fucking and tit sucking without even kissing first?

Seems like a kind of big jump.

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Very Hot!

Looking forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my wife&her mom.

this storie sounds just like my wife&her mom.my wife told me all about her&her hot mom.her mom waited until she was at the age of consent before she taught her bi.my pretty wife said they still make out a couple of times a month.my wife laughed&said she talked to her mom abut showing me&her mom is all for it.they said it would make them real hot with me watching it.my wife&her mom are great women with good personalitys.I cant wait..

lesfem4ulesfem4uover 7 years ago
Yes, please!

You wrote a plausible and sexy story. I loved it and will definitely look into any other works of yours. Thank you for your submission!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8286 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES