All Comments on 'Katie's Journey'

by SilverDrake

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Need some editing. A few mistakes. Need to clean it up a bit

marndeemarndeealmost 10 years ago
nice beginning

Can't wait to see where this takes us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please

A nice little intro. Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

what's the point with this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue

I found a few small errors in your story, but they aren't that bad, I've read much worse stories (and I'm not talking about the plot). It's a good start and I hope that you'll continue this story.

SilverDrakeSilverDrakealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback

I am continuing. I've submitted two additional chapters. One was rejected because it had punctuation errors - the other is pending. I've read hundreds of stories here with huge grammatical mistakes, and they are published. But I guess a comma here and there is grounds for rejection now. I've also reached out to an editor, but have not heard back. As soon as the powers that be approve the stories they will be up. Thank you for reading, for your support and happy cummings and goings to all.

SilverDrakeSilverDrakealmost 10 years agoAuthor
EDITORS

By the way, if anyone would like to work with me on this story as my editor, I've reached out to a few Literotica editors with no luck. For this particular story I'd prefer a woman editor, to help me with things I just don't know. But I will take any help. Hopefully the next two chapters will be approved, so that you can see the story take shape.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 10 years ago
i usually catch errors,

I jumped over all of them in this story. its got huge potential.. I am going to Fav and save. so I can keep following.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous