Katie's Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me talk to my wife. Give me your number."

Katie would have to grant me this. There was no way I was going to miss out on fucking that ass.


Chapter 4

Katie was amused by my visit from Alana. She was pleased, I think, for me to have had a little fun. It showed just how fucked up our moral compass had become that she was happy for me to have had an affair with a young student just so it further legitimized her sordid affair with that young student's criminal boyfriend.

We didn't think about it too much. Besides, we were still so hot for each other that it was difficult to think of anything else. The opening night was only days away and Katie was nervous. Despite James fucking the shit out of her on a regular basis he was still having erections on stage during the seduction scene.

He was relaxed about it now and just let it happen -- much to the surprise of the rest of the cast -- but it was still a problem that might scupper the performance on the night. The audience might titter and the mood might be shattered. She wasn't sure what to do. I jokingly suggested that she suck him off behind stage beforehand and she didn't laugh but rather looked pensive, considering it.

I couldn't get the idea out of my head for the whole lead up to the evening. Katie had given me permission for round two with Alana but work and events got in the way of it so I postponed until after the production finished. The anticipation was almost worth the wait. I did, however, suggest to her that we might watch the production together and I was waiting for her in my Jag to take her to the theatre.

She looked glamorous and beautiful, her Goth-clothes swapped for a classic black dress with a slit up the leg and some generous cleavage. She had her hair up exposing an elegant curve of neck and she smiled at me as I opened the door of the car for her letting her in. She was breathtaking, a vision of young beauty and I felt lucky to be taking her anywhere. I was actually tempted to call in the bet then and there but decided against it.

Eyebrows were raised amongst the people that knew me when I turned up with Alana on my arm. I explained to Mr and Mrs Robson and they laughed and wished our other halves luck but I could tell that tongues would be wagging.

The truth was that we looked a good pair. The age gap was good and my maturity and her youth complimented each other well. Those that didn't know us must have thought me her sugar daddy and envied me for having her to fuck in the night. We had our own royal box and I led her to her seat, ordering a bottle of champagne to be brought up. Why work all of those hours if you don't spend the paper?

The crowd hushed down and the performance started. It was good -- full of cracking lines and even some sophisticated humour. Katie was sublime, her portrayal of a woman turning from an uptight vicar's wife into a smouldering temptress utterly compelling. She had the audience in the palm of her hand and I could see all our friends watching her in awe, spell-bound by her magnetisim and stage-presence, not to mention her beauty.

I ordered another bottle of champers and Alana and I gulped it down as the plot got darker. There was a first scene with Katie and James and the chemistry was electric. It was the final scene before the interval and it had the audience murmering in appreciation and thought as the curtain fell.

Alana turned to me and I gestured that I'd follow her out, which I did, giving her ass a squeeze as she slipped past me. She didn't turn but paused a second at the door, backing me up and grabbing my cock through my trousers. Naughty minx.

I was much sought out at the bar, people congratulating me on my wife's amazing performance. They also raved about James and those that knew his background sang it loud for everyone to hear. Behind all the back-slapping was the unspoken thought: Crickey mate, you happy about your wife flirting on stage with that bloke? Looks pretty real to me.

Alana was charming and elegant and I marvelled at how easily she blended with this crowd. They were people who would have crossed the street to avoid her had she been wearing her goth clothes yet now they laughed at her jokes and nodded at her insights.

The bell went and we all shuffled back inside. I ordered another bottle. Alana was a little tipsy now. The play went on and things got steamier and steamier and you could feel the crowd getting a little worked up. There would be plenty of fucking after this show, that was for sure.

Alana was feeling it as well and her hand was on my leg, making its way up to my cock. No one could see into our booth so I let her do it and half-way through the third scene she had her hand in my trousers and was slowly jacking me off in a packed theatre.

Then finally it was the seduction scene and it was all I hoped it would be. The sight of Katie in nothing but the skimpiest of lingere was almost too much for the crowd who collectively gasped as she sauntered on stage. She was wearing a g-string which barely covered her shapely arse and she had steep stilhettos on which had the effect of thrusting her chest forward. Her tits were held in place by a thin, transparent lacy bra and she wore stockings and suspenders, lipstick and a predatory smile.

Alana groaned at the sight of her and slipped out of her chair, sliding up to me and pulling my cock into her mouth as she rubbed at her clit furiously. I surpressed a groan of my own as I had my dick sucked watching my wife prance about almost naked in a theatre full of friends and strangers.

I looked over and saw Mr Robson with his jaw slack, devouring the sight of Katie, oblivious to his wife's disapproval next to him. It was lava-hot, this scene, and James had not even entered yet.

When he did it was reward time for the ladies. He was shirtless and his torso glistened. He fought the seduction from Katie but she wore him down with a masterful display. Soon his tight trousers started to tent and there were audible murmers in the crowd. Perhaps they thought it was a bad prosthetic? That might ruin the night.

Katie slithered up to James and whispered in his ear. Then, and this was new, this was not in the script that I knew so well, she snaked her hand down and grabbed his cock through his trousers. Gasps from the crowd. Then, slowly, she unzipped James and took out his giant member, out on stage.

It was time for the kiss and she pushed him down onto the chair, still holding his cock. There was utter silence in the theatre as she straddled him, still locked in passionate kiss. His cock disappeared between them and it looked like he had slipped it into her, right there on stage. But it couldn't be, it couldn't be.

The kiss lingered on, hot and steamy and Katie rocked back and forth in his lap. Then they broke off and it was the love-making scene where they flopped into the bed between the sheets. They simulated sex in furious passion, missionary, then the curtain dropped and the old street sweeper came on for the final epilogue.

The applause was thunderous but I missed it all as I was emptying my balls into Alana's eager throat. She sucked it all down and wiped her mouth, moving back to the seat beside me. She winked at me then whispered in my ear. "Your cum tastes delicious tonight."

We had a post show party at our house and most of the crew showed up. It got pretty wild and I spent a big chunk of my bonus on the booze and coke. Mark was a bouncy ball of energy, buzzing with how well things had gone, alive with a thousand ideas on how he could make Katie a star, calling her his muse, his inspiration.

Katie was so happy she moved like she was in a dream. She had slipped a cocktail dress on after the curtain call and she moved about greeting and chatting to people with a glorious glow. She was bubbly and excited and it was a pleasure to be around with her and I felt lucky that she was on my arm, mine.

She had plenty of male attention. Plenty of it and much of it just short of leering. As everyone got drunker this got worse but she didn't mind and, really, neither did I. I was big enough to handle an unruly suitor and James was here for assistance if need be.

He was with Alana and they were laughing and chatting together. They did a couple of lines and joined us as our livingroom floor turned into an impromptu dance floor.

We all bopped along for a while until someone put on something slow to cheers and boos. Mark was the DJ and no-one dared take control back off him. Katie snuggled into me and we danced, alone for the first time.

"What did you think of the show?"

"You were fabulous. Grabbing his cock was inspired. I can't believe you did that on stage."

"I had to think fast. I reckoned everyone would assume it was a fake because of how large it was."

"I was hot as fuck. Did he stick it in you?"

"Yes. Once when I kissed him and again under the sheets. We fucked live on stage, can you believe that?"

I could now, I'd have never believed it months ago. The night got wilder and Mark got out of control. He was into the drinking games now and had people doing Jaeger bombs and tequila slammers. The dancing was wild and manic and it was like being in a club.

Suddenly there was a chant of "Scene Six! Scene Six!" and I turned to see James and Katie making no-no-no signs as Mark lead a chorus against them. "Scene six!" was followed by "take it off! Take it off! Aimed at Katie.

Remarkably she grinned and bowed then reached down to the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head, exposing the sheer lingere that she had been wearing on stage. She grinned up at James who nodded and slipped out of his shirt.

They were going to give one final rendition of the scene right here, in the living room, with the drunken baying of the cast around them.

Alana stole up to me and put her hands around my neck as I watched the scene unfold. It was clumsy as Katie was a little worse for wear and she hammed it up for the crowd. When she grabbed James for the kiss he stumbled over, missing the couch and they fell to ground in a riot of laughter and jeers.

Set up of the risqué play; lead is rough man with huge dick; he is nervous about the key scene where Katie is in lingere and he is concerned he is going to get a hard on and embarrass himself; she invites him back to house to practice and get comfortable; decides that only way to get him relaxed is to fuck him; he gets shamefaced and sends his subby goth girlfriend over to the hubby to make amends; he fucks her in his office like a real man; the play happens, they fuck on stage; the afterparty happens and there is a orgy. Fin.