Katie's Weekend Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,736 Followers

The two women were almost grinding their bodies together, Jazmin's lush and golden form against the paler Katie's. Their pleasure was tied in to the other's and when Katie felt the added weight on the bed, she knew that Robert had joined them. Jazmin was the party on top, so it was she who got to feel Robert's cock enter her cunt. "Oh my darling, my love,fuck your Japanese slut like the bitch that she is!" Jazmin groaned, as much for Katie's benefit as for her own. Robert, obliging husband that he was, eagerly complied. These actions and noises were music to Katie's ears, so all the while this was going on, Katie made sure that she was not idle. She had a good vantage point so that she could eat cunt and lick cock at the same time. Now that these two wonderful people were back in her life, Katie was going to do whatever she had to make sure that they would stay forever. They were incredible lovers, both giving and happy to receive. Katie had no idea what further kinks they would inspire her to commit in the coming years, but she would enjoy each and every one.

"Harder lover, you know what a fucking horny slut I am, I can take it," Jazmin screamed. Katie knew that her guests wouldn't be able to hear it, only she could hear them as the old house's walls were so thick. Still, it was incredibly sexy to see this exotic beauty act with such passion-fueled heat. Robert was really pounding his wife and it was all that Katie could do to keep up with them. He fucked Jazmin to a frazzle and made her cum. Then he turned his attention to Katie.

"Aren't you tired?" She asked him. It was, perhaps, a foolish question, Katie knew that Robert had the stamina of two men.

"I don't get opportunities like this too often, my darling," he said to Katie as Jazmin stood close by. "When we are all charged like this, we can go as often as the levels of energy remain high. It might be days before any of us needs to rest again," he grinned with Jazmin joining in. Katie smiled and Robert added "Of course, when we do finally sleep, only a nuclear explosion would be able to wake us."

"I suppose that's one of the perks of our being sex fiends," Katie said, knowing that they would both take it in the spirit in which it was intended. They did and Robert mounted Katie from behind while Jazmin moved to the front of the bed. Katie could have eaten pussy all night. The instant Robert's club moved into her cunt, she howled like a banshee. She had to bite her lip to remain quiet. They could not be heard, but she certainly didn't want to put that to the test. She was glad that her bedroom was the furthest one away from the others and equally hoped that little Stephie wouldn't come back from having her midnight snack too early. Having Robert buried deep inside of her felt too, too good to stop any time soon.

"Fuck my horny, slutty cunt, youmotherfucker, give it to me, you hard-dicked bastard," Katie cried out, forgetting or, not caring, that she might be heard by her other guests. She honestly didn't care, everyone in her home had been fucking and sucking almost since arrival. The debauchery level in this wonderful old home still remained high. Still, she had to make sure she didn't come across as a complete lunatic. Only Garcelle had known about Katie's past with Robert and his wife, although she didn't believe how sex-crazed her friend could get. Within a month, Katie had made a believer out of the slender black girl. Still, much of it remained Katie's secret. She fucked back against Robert's cock as she licked his wife's perfect cunt. Her orgasms, for there were several, surged through her like the flowing of a stream. When she finally had enough, she fell limp into Jazmin's arms. Her beloved lovers kissed her until she felt a warm and sensual calm. She was ready for another round when Stephanie returned from her "midnight snack".

"Hey Katie, I went to get something to eat. I'm full now, so I thought I'd come back and ... um, Katie? Who are those other twogor-juss people in bed with you?" The little girl grinned.

3 faces reacted in utter delight at the fact that petite little Stephanie was wearing a cute black teddy and heels. She had obviously gotten dressed before making her way downstairs. True to form, it also looked like the adorable teen had dressed provocatively so that if an erotic encounter happened to come her way, she would be prepared for it.

"These are my two dearest friends in the world, this is Robert and the gorgeous Asian slut beside us is Jazmin, his wife," Katie purred. Stephanie's brown eyes went wide with delight and Katie could tell that the girl was waiting for an invitation to join them in bed.

"Go on and join them," Katie suggested as she tugged Stephanie's hand and pulled her into the embrace of her two lovers. She herself got up and put on a robe, unnecessary as it was. Everyone staying for this weekend had already seen her naked and modesty wasn't something Katie usually worried much about.

Jazmin looked up at her while adorable Stephanie made herself comfortable in Robert's strong arms, idly stroking his cock back to erection. "Darling girl, where are you going?" Jazmin asked Katie.

"Oh, just down the hall for a minute or two, I'll be right back, my darling Jazmin," she said as she kissed her lover. "Nothing is going to keep me from your side for too long."

Katie quickly made her way down the hall to the bedroom in which Garcelle was sleeping soundly. She decided to wake her best friend in her own, unique way. Once the naughty black woman had fully come to her senses, she was going thank her sweet, black baby for arranging all of this by dragging the lovely Garcelle back to her room to join in with her other three playmates. A foursome would be a great time fun for everyone involved, although Katie knew a five-some would be hard to top.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,736 Followers
12