All Comments on 'Katrina Ch. 05-06'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Past the depressing part, but not as good as the usual top-notch quality of DG Hear. Inserted viewpoint of male protagonist seems way out of place.

DG Hear is one of my favorite authors, this criticism is meant to be constructive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Journey

It is all about the journey. So far it has been enjoyable, not scintillating but enjoyable.

There are a lot of possible scenarios for the final chapter. DG in his fantastic style gave us glimpses at several outcomes. I look for a major crisis, a lot of angst, and confrontation. When the smoke clears I only hope the end justifies the trip.

Knowing DG, I am sure we all will not be disappointed.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
Good

I am actually enjoying this story. It is slow and easy to read. Thank you

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
I disagree with Anon I and his beautiful comment

The end is always the same. It is the trip that is important!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well

In 90% of the stories, the end is the same Bruce. The journey is what we enjoy. Yet, sometimes a curve is thrown. Whether DG chooses to do the 90% or shock us with the10% remains to be seen.

So, yes it could end with Jeff and Trina living happily ever after, or a 10% chance of not.

Their journey is not yet over.

:)

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I love a good romance

and this is what this story is

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
I like it so far

It could fall off the cliff yet - but I doubt it . I think I know where we will go and that is fine - if we don't - ah well whatever - but I expect a good story either way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The best of the 3 chapters so far. 4*

BJ

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Looks like Trina might get her happily ever after. Well done. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5716 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Katrina Ch. 03-04 Previous Part
Katrina Series Info