Katrina Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,711 Followers

We all were drinking and listening to the different singers. Some were really good while others were terrible, but at least they tried. Eric asked me to sing. I wasn't really in the mood, but the rest of my friends kept pushing me and finally I agreed to sing something.

The problem was I was in a sad mood and thinking about Jeff. I decided to sing a sad song. It was 'Missing You', which had been sung by a number of famous singers.

When on the stage and the bright lights are on you it is hard to see beyond the front row of tables. There were always people coming in and leaving. Most were nice enough not to leave during someone's performance. A few people were coming in as I began to sing.

Missing you can't help but wish that you

were in my arms tonight making love to me

I always spend my time just writing lines to you

Can't wait for you to write saying you love me too

I put a lot of feeling into the song while singing and thinking about Jeff. It was then I thought I heard something. It sounded like a male voice singing along with me. I kept singing.

Kissing you, that's all I want to do

It never seems just right now that we're apart

The person who was singing was walking toward the stage. People at our table were looking back to see who it was. When he got near the stage I stopped singing but the music continued. It was Jeff standing there in his uniform.

I yelled out, "Jeff!" and jumped off the stage platform right into his arms. He was in his uniform and everyone started cheering and clapping for us. I hugged and kissed him in front of everyone. The girls at my table were crying, the guys didn't seem quite as happy.

The first thing that came into my mind was the movie, 'An Officer and a Gentleman,' where at the end he carries her out of the factory. We didn't do that, but I said goodnight to my friends as Jeff put his arm around me and we walked out.

He told me he stopped by to surprise me and Mom said I was as the lounge. We went back to the house and Mom and Alecia came and sat with us. It was then Jeff knelt on one knee and pulled out an engagement ring. Before he could say anything, I burst out crying. I looked over at Mom and she had tears running down her cheeks also.

"Katrina, it's been a long time coming, but you have always been my best friend. Would you do the honor of becoming my wife and Marry Me?"

Needless to say, I said, "Yes." We planned the wedding for seven months away. He would be out of the service in three weeks and starting his training with the Detroit Police Department. He was again living at the Air Force Base in Michigan. Also, by then I would be done with my additional classes.

Our first time making love:

After he proposed, he asked me if I would come to his parents' home with him and tell them the good news. It was rather late and he said he would bring me back first thing in the morning. Mom told me to go and that she would watch Alecia. I packed a little overnight bag and we left.

When we arrived at his parents house Jeff told me to leave the bag in the car for now. It surprised me a bit but I didn't think much of it. I said "hi" to Jeff's parents. Needless to say I have known them my whole life but haven't seen them for a couple of years. They knew about my daughter and said they hoped to meet her soon. They were a bit surprised when Jeff told them that he had proposed to me and we would be getting married in seven months. They seemed to be both surprised and happy.

Jeff excused himself and said he wanted to change out of his uniform. I talked to the Royer's and updated them on my job and education. I showed them a couple pictures of Alecia. Thank God they didn't ask a lot of questions about her sperm donor. That's all Matt ended up being. Mrs. Royer told me she would contact my mother and help her in any way she could with the wedding. She and my mom were always good friends.

Jeff came down the stairs dressed in casual clothes and told his parents that he was taking me out for a hot dog and would see them in the morning. I was surprised but went along with him. I said goodbye to his parents and we left.

"Jeff, where are we going? Don't tell me you lied to both of our parents?"

"No, I told them both the truth. I told your mom I was taking you over to see my parents, which I did. I told my parents we were going out for a hot dog which we are about to do."

I laughed as he pulled into an all night hot dog stand and we went in and each got a chili dog. We were laughing and people probably thought we were high or something. We both ate our hot dog and had a cold mug of root beer. It reminded me of how much fun life with Jeff used to be.

We got back in the car and he drove to a motel at the edge of town. He looked at me and said, "Are you ok with this?"

I leaned over and kissed him. "Wait till we get a room," he laughed.

He already had a key to a room. I looked at him and said, "You were pretty sure of yourself, weren't you?" It did bother me a little that he was so sure what I would do.

"No, not at all. I did a lot of hoping and praying when I set this up and rented the room. I would never take you for granted but I do love it when a plan comes together."

"Jeff, I didn't bring anything fancy to wear; just my pajamas. I thought we were staying at your house."

"That's fine, I'm hoping you won't need them anyway," he replied.

As soon as we entered the room he kissed me and backed away and started to unbutton my blouse. To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I was shaking a little and he told me everything would be fine. We didn't rush into making love. He spent a little more time kissing me and telling me how much he missed and wanted me. I don't remember how many times he told me that he loves me and how beautiful I was.

As he was unbuttoning my blouse, he told me how much he has always wanted me and wanted to feel and kiss my breasts. We kissed some more and our passions were building up. I was down to my bra and panties and he was down to his briefs.

He unfastened my bra and told me how beautiful I was again and again. I sat down on the edge of the king size bed wondering how we would even start. He asked me to lay back with my legs dangling over the side of the bed. He quickly reached up and pulled off my panties. I was totally naked, lying in front of him.

I watched as he lay down next to me and started kissing me again. He started licking down my chest, onto my taut breasts and began sucking on them very gently. He nibbled and played with my hard nipples. I could hear myself moan, as he slowly went down my soft tummy, kissing every inch of me along the way.

When he reached my pussy he got up and kneeled on the floor between my legs. He began to suck on my clit, I began to moan even louder than before, he stuck all of his tongue deep inside me, in and out, he licked back up to my clit one more time, making me so wet. I came in his mouth and he licked up my juices. I heard myself scream out how good it felt and how much I loved him. It was the first time that any man went down on me. Matt liked me to go down on him but he never returned the favor.

He stood up and smiled at me with some of my wet juices on his face. After removing his briefs he lay on his back in the middle of the bed and I proceeded to kiss him, passionately and went down on him. I took his hard cock and sucked on the head. I could hear him moaning.

I climbed on top of him and reached down and guided him into my very wet pussy. I stared at his face as I rocked my hips slowly back and forth grinding my clit into his pelvic bone. He reached up and took my tits into his palms and massaged them gently, paying special attention to my nipples.

I could not contain my moaning and screaming as I felt another orgasm building. I could feel his balls tighten knowing he was about to come also. I pressed down hard, as I felt his ejaculation shooting up into me.

After his breathing returned to normal, I rolled off of him but cuddled up next to him. I told him that I have never felt so happy in my entire life. We lay there and cooled down from the air conditioning. I might even have dozed off.

The next thing I felt was Jeff kissing my cheek, forehead, nose and then my lips. He slid down slightly and began to suck on my nipples. I did remind him that they were very sensitive. I loved feeling his tongue licking around my nipples.

He pulled the sheet off of me and got between my legs again. His cock was hard and ready to go again. I could feel him rubbing his cock against my clit and my pussy opening for him. He would push the head of his cock in me and then pull it back out and rub my clit with it some more.

I knew he was teasing me by the big smile on his face. After doing this a few times he finally pushed the head of his cock in me and left it there. It felt so good. He asked me if I wanted more.

"Please!" I replied.

After a moment, he pushed the rest of his cock deep into me. I know I moaned very loud. I felt my pussy soaked with its juices as he slid slowly in and out of me. I had never felt anything like this before. I was moaning louder and louder and had a huge orgasm as he thrust faster in and out. He pushed in hard and stopped. I felt him cumming hard as he lay on top of me holding himself up on his arms.

After our love making, we got up and took a shower together. After getting back in bed I fell asleep in Jeff's arms.

*

End of chapter 6

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,711 Followers
12