All Comments on 'Katrina Mature BBW Finds a Big Cock'

by mrstanley

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 6 years ago
erotic encounter

Very erotic, good rhythm between characters. Hope they continue to another story.. Just want more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Nasty

Loved the way Dan just totally dominated Katrina's mouth, pussy and ass. It was very kinky when she pushed her toes in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is Katrina real?

You said the story was written for a BBW. Is that BBW Katrina? Does she live in PA?

mrstanleymrstanleyover 6 years agoAuthor
Yes She is

Yes she is real. Most of the profile of her is real. I have to respect the members wishes for privacy. I am sure Literotica has hundreds of Mature BBWs looking for men and women to admire and fuck them.

WeitzeWeitzeover 6 years ago
Big is Better?

''Tis said big girls make better lovers because there is more of them to love. This story says yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awsome! I wish i could find a queen sized woman to love me like the story. Hope you continue this tale of intimacy, makes my cock rock hard just thinking of the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazingly awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 hours ago

The story was ok, but at times it was incoherent and the author appeared to not had been able to keep her name straight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrstanley@mrstanley
Retired military member. Happily married to sexy Mature BBW into oral sex, deep throat, fucking, pussy eating, toe sucking, thong sandals, kinky sex. Have pierced penis. PA. I incorporate many of my experiences into stories. I write Mature, BBW, Fetish and Transexual s...