All Comments on 'Katrina Rules'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
Good story

Although it was too soon for breast milk. It doesn't come until after the birth. Also, colesterum come in first, then the milk. I was surprised that the mom referee to him as son, considering that that would be a real problem if she said it in public. Actually, the community seemed to have no opinion about their obvious incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

What a great story. I loved the description of the son pile driving his cock into his mother and blowing his load deep in his mothers womb. I loved that mommy at first gets condoms for for son to wear while he plows his cock into her yet after the son shreds the condom aggressively sticking it to mommy and inseminates her the condoms go away. After the son successfully breeds his mother, there is no more latex barrier to separate the son from mummy's eggs. The ending was great, the son busy banging his pregnant mommy, his mommy pregnant from a previous sperm he deposited in mommy's pussy. I loved this tale of mother son love.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Some very nice touches, exotic location and chronological tipping point make for an absorbing read

I suppose the looming hurricane was ' the bad guy / bitch ' in story. Anything positive s aid in prior comments I echo as well. The caveat being , to me , the dramatic tension would have amped up immeasurably by spotlighting the danger and fear felt by characters as Katrina unfurled her power.

I loved the ' Katrina rules ' and felt empathy for main characters. The supporting cast was interesting as well and I appreciate the author weaving them into fabric of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh son, oh son, what's your name again?

I can't help but think of Roland Martin catching a big one on his fishing show. "Oh son, oh son," he'd say as he battled the big fish, wearing it out, not to break his fishing line. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A son can call his mom by name , but more often just by mom. A mother doesn't call her son, by son, she'll use his given name, Austin. What if she has more than one son? Well, I guess if she's doing more than on son, she doesn't have to worry about calling out the wrong name during her orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story

Single moms in most cases love to bed their sons in their fantacies but very few have the guts to say it.so did my mom.

txcrackertxcrackerover 8 years ago
Wonderful !

Thank you for a wonderful story ! I really enjoyed this one . 5*s too .

Thank for the great read

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously, a condom?

It's a fucking fantasy, anything goes, and they're stopping the hot foreplay to put on a condom. Did you think that would make it more believable?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent Story

This was an excellent story. Very well written and it ended well. I rated it five stars. Please write more.

Robinius1Robinius1over 8 years ago
Very Good.

Well written with few grammar or spelling problems - I actually chuckled when he said he was 'sacred' instead of 'scared'. A nice build up with the massages leading to sex. I think it would have been better if the story ended with them as an expecting couple. The story seemed to drag a little toward the end and there was a flurry of new characters introduced. The Obama meeting was perhaps over the top. All of this is intended as constructive criticism and is my opinion - for what it's worth. The concept of there being such a thing as 'Katrina Rules' was clever. I'm looking forward to more stories from a talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nothing like it

the feel of cumming inside mom. i shoot my jizz in her every chance i get

Daniel32Daniel32over 8 years ago
Glad I gave you the benefit of the doubt!

After the way your "Asshole Male" story went off the rails the way it did, I was hesitant to read anymore of your work. Glad I read this one tho! What a beautiful story of love between a mother and her son!

NobilistNobilistalmost 8 years ago

Great story. Loved it. Don't listen to anonymous pricks. If they had anything real to say they wouldn't hide behind it. Placing a condom on make sense. She haven't had sex in years so why would she be on birth control. Only idiots have sex without the thought of protection. I really enjoy this story. Kind of wished it was longer but I do with a lot of story's I like.

nompenompealmost 8 years ago

A very erotic story but also a good tribute to the victims of hurricane Katrina. I'm sure a lot of people aided their communities. ..... just the son got lucky lol

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Nompe, thank you for the kind words.

All the immediate post-Katrina community action in the story action is based on things I did, I saw, or heard from reliable sources. Unlike New Orleans, there was little flooding and the way people pulled together was inspiring.

QuidProQuo77QuidProQuo77over 7 years ago
What a story!

Well written, lots of background and texture to make it seem more like non-fiction, believable and likeable characters. Maybe you could do a sequel involving Billy and the single mom's story as well. Thanks for a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
obama?

suck an ass hole. My Grandpa always voted dem. He told me they were for the little guy. If he was alive today I would tell him I agree 100% and BY GOD they want to keep them little to......dependent...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

what a crock of shit Obama was during Katrina...WORTHLESS as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The inbreeding risk is lower than the people think. The new genetic evidence debunk this.

The risk will be higher in the third generation inbreeding, the first generation risk only could be higher at seriouse gene defects only. The Down and Edwards syndroms are higher risk at the 35 years older women than the first generation inbreeding.

The Mother pregnancy from Son has 3 aspects wich is more than the siblings and the father daughter pregnancies, which is generaly only 2.

The first aspect is the seriouse genetic background. If the Mom and Son (Father-Daughter, Brother-Sister) are Thalassemia carriers which is heritable, they can have 25% risk for thalassemic children who will live average only 20 years. A good genetic counseling organisations can help to avoid such situations. However a Mom Son (Father Daugher, Brother Sister) couple how could go to visit an official genetic advisor”s office to ask help at criminalizated law situation in the most countries!

The second aspect is the inbreeding questions. There are experiences the first generation inbreeding has almost smilar genetical risk as to be becoming total exogamous parents. The higher inbreeding risk will be at the third generation only.

In this case the social stigmatisation could be the problem. Example to understand well me: Sibings have daughter and son (first generation) their children love each other so they will have daughter and son again (second generation). The daugher and brother of the second generation siblings (third generation) would be better to become exogamouse parents with not close relatives. How to find such partner who accepted such husband or wife who comes from inbreeding families? It is difficult for the social stigmatisation!

The Mother Son (and the elder Sister Brother) couples have a third aspect. For all women over 35 years of age the Down and Edwards syndroms risk increases. Nowdays new laboratory tests were devel

oped to detect in the early pregnant state. If the test result is positive the abortion is possible and the Mom Son couple can try again to get pregnant for newer baby l who could be healthy from Down or Edwards syndroms ittle time later. Here the religious faith could be obstacle for HEALTHY KIDS to refuse the abortion!

If the first generation Mom Son couples freely could use genetic counseling and they could use test laboratories for investigation of the Down and Edwards syndroms at the early pregnancies , because of the low level genetic risk, generally THE KIDS WILL BE HEALTHY !

The most important to abolish the criminalization of the love in more and more countries!

Appendix There are a village in Europe, wich was founded by a couple and during about 350 years ago almost the cousins married each others and untill 1960s and the antropogists do not find big problems, due to the possible good genetic background of the founder couple.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a beautiful, romantic love story. The respect, passion and erotic intimacy between mother and son was exceptionally well developed and described. The tenderness and softness of their sexual exploration was incredible. Throughout this story, the emotional intimacy and erotic sexual desire was logically developed. I thoroughly enjoyed the pregnancies of the couple. This story reflected the perfect incestuous relationship between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're such a good writer! Have you ever thought about writing a story about a mom, who being a bit of a closet exhibitionist, decides that teasing her son is fun? You can see where the story would go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wouldn’t this story also apply to hurricane Ian and every other hurricane before and after .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8280 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...