Katrin's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up off the bed and quickly dressed. Katrin departed without any show of affection from Jurgen, who was more concerned about his bloodied sheets. She knew he'd tell his colleagues at work. Monika had already told her that he'd brag. Katrin didn't care. Later, in Bulgaria, she'd reflect how fortunate she'd been to get the experience completed, although it didn't seem so at the time.

Katrin went home, discarded her bloodied underwear in the rubbish; drew a bath and bathed her aching pussy. However, it wasn't the ache that caused her most concern. What continued to irk her the most was that she'd lost control of the situation. This had not occurred previously in her limited dealings with aroused males. When her drunk father had barged into the bathroom, where she stood naked and begun mauling at her breasts, she'd yelled at him to stop and he'd cowered away. He'd then broken down in tears and blubbed his regret.

This time had been different. Jurgen had merely kept going. As she sat on her bed reflecting on the evening's events, Katrin felt a need to alter her tactics; just a little.

"I need to be smarter. Not all men are drunken cowards like my stinking alcoholic father," she thought. "I'm no longer the girl just turned 18. I'm 20 now and men find me attractive. Sometimes I must give up a little, to get what I desire."

As part of this new philosophy, Katrin rationalized that to berate Jurgen and refuse to see him would not be of any benefit. While aware she wasn't staying with him long-term, she'd read about the sexual freedoms in the West and wanted to learn more. Katrin had no intention of shopping around different men in order to acquire the knowledge. She'd utilize their relationship as much as she could. As a result, the following Monday, Katrin approached Jurgen in the factory. No one was within ear shot. She thought he might apologize.

"You alright?" was all he said.

"Yes!"

"We still going together?"

"Yes!"

"Ok then. I'll see you tomorrow night."

And that was the extent of their conversation. From that point on, she allowed Jurgen full reign. Every date with him ended with them fucking. In his bedroom if his mother was out, or in the park if she was at home. Katrin had long been on the contraceptive to regulate her heavy periods, so getting pregnant wasn't an issue. As she relaxed, she found that each subsequent time his cock entered her, felt a little more pleasurable. Jurgen also relaxed; fucking her with less urgency, for longer periods.

About one month on, they were in his bed and Jurgen seemed particularly attentive. He took his time, tending to her breasts, lightly sucking her nipples, nibbling at her neck. Katrin loved this soft touching, and the feelings it engendered in her most intimate parts. She quickly became extremely aroused.

When Jurgen finally moved on top of her, she was desperate to feel him inside. She moved her legs wide and reached for his cock, guiding it to its destination. She'd never done this previously, and Jurgen let out a small laugh. Katrin didn't care. She moved his cockhead up and down, separating her pussy lips, until it lodged at her wet opening. Releasing him, she relished the feeling of anticipation. Finally, he moved up inside her. The feeling of his cock slowly filling her caused the flutters in Katrin's lower stomach to rise. When he began his thrusting, she placed hands on his buttocks and pulled him in.

Katrin could tell her boyfriend was enjoying her actively participating. This mutual pleasuring saw her arousal rise further. Legs in the air, toes curled, the sensations soon morphed into the most wonderous feeling she'd ever experienced. Katrin stiffened and choked a moan, as the ecstasy flooded out, enveloping her entire body. Gripping his butt tightly, she rode the sensations out, moving herself on the cock now buried inside her.

She returned to the here and now to hear Jurgen laughing. They both knew what had occurred. Katrin had previously managed it with her fingers, alone in her bed, but this was far more intense.

"My first orgasm with a man inside me," Katrin recalled, a sudden gust of cold Bulgarian wind interrupting her reminiscing.

She gathered her coat tighter, to ward off the elements. She could hear the women gossiping about what they intended to purchase, once in the West. The mood in the party was high, but cautious Katrin didn't share their excitement. There had never been any word from anyone who had gone before them. Maybe it was censorship of any letters, or maybe no one had made it. Whichever, Katrin was a pragmatist and wasn't getting her hopes up too early. Her thoughts returned to Jurgen.

After initially seeming to accept Katrin's other friendships, Jurgen soon began to exhibit a jealous, controlling side. He became insistent that Katrin give him all her attention. As a result, Monika drew away and sought out new friendships, including Sabine.

Katrin had been going with Jurgen for more than three months. Autumn had arrived and he was taking her nowhere, except to his bed. Monika questioned this and told Katrin he was using her for one thing. Katrin felt embarrassed, knowing full well it was true. The next time she was with Jurgen in his bedroom, they were down to their underwear when she pushed him away.

"No! We need to talk. You never take me anywhere Jurgen. All we do is fuck."

Jurgen had flown into a rage, stood up and towered over her. Katrin recalled how she'd feared he was about to strike her.

"Why should I take you out anywhere. You give me nothing," he spat at her.

"What do you mean?" Katrin said perplexed. "We sleep together... we fuck. We always fuck!"

"You need to do more. Other girls do more than just lie on their back."

"Like what? I can do more. Just tell me Jurgen."

"Ok, Ok. What about sucking my cock? If you do this, we will go out somewhere."

"What? Put it in my mouth," she clarified, not liking the thought of his request.

"Yes! This is what other girls do for their man. Your friend Monika does it."

"She does?" Katrin said, her eyes wide in disbelief.

"Yes! Why do you think Carl takes her out so much. You can't expect to be taken out, if you're not giving your boyfriend what he desires."

"You've never asked."

"A woman should know this."

"Alright. I can do it. Show me what you want."

"Ok; we do it now. Yes?"

"Yes, Ok," Katrin replied more bravely than she felt, while he discarded his clothing.

"Take your top off," he ordered, which saw her remove her bra.

With Jurgen fully naked he stood with his legs each side of hers. Katrin hadn't seen his cock so close up.

"Hold it!" he ordered, and she wrapped fingers around it. "Now bring your other hand and gently squeeze my balls."

Katrin did as requested and soon felt him growing in her hand.

"Hmmm; yes; very nice... that's good. I like that," he said, reaching down to fondle her breast. "Now open your mouth and put out your tongue."

Katrin did as he said. Jurgen pushed her hand away and took hold of his cock. He placed it on her tongue and began to move it for a time. Eventually he guided his cockhead into her mouth. Katrin automatically closed her lips around it and sucked as hard as she could. He berated her for this and told her to use less force. When he began to move his cock head in and out, Katrin soon caught him with her teeth. Again he told her off, showing her how to avoid this.

They recommenced and although her jaw soon ached, Katrin was happy with how she was managing. When he dropped his hand she returned hers to grasp his shaft firmly, limiting how far he could push in. She tasted precum, but didn't find this too distasteful. They got into a rthym. She strained her eyes to look up, the look on his face making it clear her boyfriend was enjoying her efforts. Katrin felt pleased that her sex education had moved on.

At that moment Jurgen placed a hand on the back of her head. He began to grunt, moving rapidly in and out of her mouth. In her innocence Katrin had no inkling what this signaled.

"Oh faaark yes. That feels so goooood," Jurgen moaned, holding her head steady.

Katrin felt his cock swell, before erupting in her mouth. Katrin couldn't avoid the first three shots, while he held her firmly in place. When she did manage to wrench her head back, a cum-shot hit her on the cheek, the next going in her hair.

"Oh; that's awful," she said, spitting it out. "Why did you do that?"

"That's what happens. You need to learn how to swallow it."

"I do not. I won't!" Katrin declared defiantly, disliking both taste and texture.

"But you must, or it's not done properly."

"I can't do that. I don't like it."

"Alright; I give you time. Until then, I blast it on your face."

"I don't think I'd like that either. You would like that?" Katrin asked, genuinely intrigued that her boyfriend would like to see her face covered with his cum.

"Of course! Until you learn to swallow, that is what must happen. On your face. Once you get good at it, we go out."

The memory of taking that first cum in her mouth, caused bile to rise up in Katrin's throat. She swallowed it back and took a deep breath. She shivered in the cold Bulgarian night air, recalling she'd been slow to learn and forced to endure Jurgen's cum on her face and hair for some weeks. She disliked this as much as his cum in her mouth.

While conceding to her boyfriend's desires, Katrin remained unsure. She broached the matter with her friend Monika, who agreed girls did indeed need to do this act for their boyfriends, taking him deep and swallowing.

"How deep?" Katrin had enquired.

"I have heard some can take it into their throat, which their boyfriends love. I don't believe that," Monika had told Katrin. "I have never tried, and you won't be able to do it."

Katrin had considered her friends words and decided on a course of action. She always wanted to do things right, so decided to become as proficient as she could. Despite her distaste, she began to swallow Jurgen's cum. This achieved, she used carrots with rounded tips, to practice on. She looked to take the carrot increasingly deeper into her mouth. After much practice, gagging, and regularly throwing up, one cold day in early winter, in an alley behind the factory, she surprised her boyfriend.

"Woah!" gasped Jurgen in delight, as Katrin dropped her hand off his cock, pushed forward, and briefly allowed the cockhead to enter her throat.

Initially, there had been more gagging and much slobber. However, she noted her discomfort appeared to arouse Jurgen even more. As the days drew still colder, if they couldn't lie in his bed, this was the sex act she was always required to perform on her boyfriend. Katrin didn't like anything about the cold locations, which normally saw her kneeling, blouse open, on concrete or stones. Often in the stairwell of the apartment block, where Jurgen and his mother lived. However, the benefit of this constant practice saw Katrin become increasingly proficient at the act.

Delighted with her progress, Jurgen had been true to his word. He agreed to take her out for an evening. Katrin asked to go to the local cafe, because it was warm, and she knew Monika would be there to meet her boyfriend. However, this had not gone well. Monika and Jurgen began to argue, and then Katrin felt her friend had made a very unwise comment.

"You treat my friend like shit; but that won't be for long. Soon she'll be gone, and you'll never see her again."

"Oh yeah!" Jurgen had replied, his eyes narrowing.

Katrin was shocked that her friend could speak in such an unguarded manner. She quickly sought to mitigate any possible damage.

"Oh Monika, don't be so dramatic. We're only going for two weeks or so."

"Where are you going then?" Jurgen asked.

"To Bulgaria; by the Black Sea; where Katrin will find a new boyfriend. A real man, not one who keeps her prisoner."

"Be quiet now Monika," Katrin bluntly told her friend.

"Why go to the Black Sea in the middle of winter? No one does that. The only people there at this time will be Bulgarian peasants."

"What would you know," Monika spat at him. "You work in a factory. Anyway; Carl's arrived. I'm going to talk with him. He's better company."

After she'd left Katrin looked to put Jurgen at ease, but he continued to badger her.

Katrin knew enough to know that, if you were thinking of going through the wire to the West, you said nothing of it to anyone. Her fears were valid. The next day Jurgen spoke to Peta, a friend of his who worked in the office at the factory.

"Oh yeah! Probably nothing, eh Jurgen! Your girlfriend will come back and be sucking your cock again soon enough," Peta had told him.

Peta had then gone directly to another acquaintance and told him of the conversation, including all the names Jurgen had mentioned. From that time on, the Stassi were watching.

Suddenly the door from the kitchen opened. Katrin felt a blast of warmth, as Andreas stepped through it.

"I knew I'd find you out here," Andreas said, closing the door behind him.

"Oh; did you?"

"Are those other girls being mean to you again?"

"A little! It's no matter."

"Monika should not be like that. You've been a good friend to her. Now that bitch Sabine comes along and..."

"It's no matter I said," Katrin restated curtly. "I don't mind. You are still nice to me Andreas."

"I always will be. I'm fond of you Katrin. You know that!"

"I know!"

"Well, if you know, why do you stay so distant?"

"You're Monika's brother; six years older than me."

"Six years; that's nothing. You're no longer a girl. We're both in our twenties now. You know I..." Andreas began, as he launched into a long monologue about his office job in East Germany, and what he intended to do in the West.

Katrin lowered her head and tuned out. One of the reasons she hadn't encouraged Andreas was that he talked too much. She knew full well talk of his office job was designed to impress her. Despite her intelligence, at the end of the day she was a mere factory worker, and he viewed himself as superior. Katrin didn't mind; he was well-meaning, and she did like him.

"Poor Andreas," she thought, as he droned on.

Katrin looked up to examine her friend's brother as he spoke. His wavy hair, his attractive face. She was still aroused from recalling her time with Jurgen.

"He's handsome enough and when we get to the West who knows what awaits?" she thought. "A young woman and her teen brother will be very vulnerable. We'll need the protection of a man."

A thought came too Katrin. Something she'd never have considered nine months previous. A measure of how much she'd altered her outlook on life in that time. How much she'd learnt and was now willing to utilize her natural assets, when it was to her benefit.

"Take your glove off Andreas," she said, interrupting him mid-sentence.

"What?"

"Your glove; take it off," she said unbuttoning three buttons on both her coat and blouse, while he did as she asked.

"Here!" she said, taking hold of his hand and pushing it through the gap. "Touch me!"

Andreas' eyes went wide with surprise. When he stopped short of where she wanted the hand to rest, Katrin encouraged him.

"I want you too. Touch it! Squeeze it while you kiss me Andreas. It's what you've desired, and we don't know what the next few days will bring. So go ahead!."

She watched surprise replaced by growing lust. As the hand enveloped her soft bosom, still within her bra, she raised her head and offered Andreas her lips. They entered into a light kiss. Becoming more urgent he pushed fingers under her bra to seek out her nipple. Katrin enjoyed both the feelings this engendered in her pussy, and the power she had over a man by utilizing her body. She wantonly slipped him some tongue and pressed her mid-drift onto his groin. She was pleased to find him hard and moved herself against his cock. They continued this way for a time, until he broke the kiss.

"Oh, golly Katrin," he gasped. "That was so nice. I never thought... can we go somewhere."

"Go where Andreas? Don't be silly," she laughed, pulling his hand out, pleased with what she'd achieved. "Go back inside. You've had your fun. If we make it across the border to Turkey and beyond, we might do this again... if we make it!"

Katrin smiled to herself as Andreas quickly left her, returning through the door. She knew he was going to take care of his own needs. His touch had felt good, causing flutters in her lower stomach. The short interlude had lifted her spirits. She felt naughty; wanton even. She'd never have coaxed any man to do that prior to Jurgen. He'd not been at all good to her, but she'd learnt much from the relationship. Right at that moment she missed her lover.

------------------------------------------------------------

The following day, at lunchtime, Herr Lehmann returned and announced they were to leave that evening.

"I have spoken to Valko from the village. He speaks a little German, which is good. He will lead us to the wire. He says it's 20 kilometers. There is an Army barracks to the east of our route, so we must go west, in a half-circle. Valko says the weather is right and we should have no trouble. We go tonight; in the morning we are in Turkey."

The rest of the group smiled broadly and began to talk excitedly among themselves. Katrin was aghast. She could not believe Herr Lehmann had spoken to a local about their intention to go through the wire.

"A Bulgarian who speaks German no less. What peasant from this area speaks German? Surely only one who speaks often with Germans," Katrin worried. "Herr Lehmann is a fool. The party is too large, and he speaks to those he should not. He endangers us all."

Katrin decided she would abort the journey. She went to tell her brother that they were returning home to Germany. However, when she found Thomas he was beside himself with excitement.

"We will visit Paris; see the Eiffel Tower and maybe London. I will choose a University. Maybe Hamburg. No factory for me," Thomas gushed on.

That was it! His mention of the factory in her grimy little city brought it all back for Katrin. The people working there, with no dreams or ambition. Her filthy letch of a drunken father, full of alcohol, wandering hands and self-pity. Jurgen; who merely wanted to meet up so he could have her suck his cock. Katrin decided she could not return to that.

"Better to face death or a prison cell, than to return to that life and dash poor Thomas's dreams," she mused.

They dressed warmly and set out shortly after eating the evening meal. Their 'guide', Valko, led the way. They walked in Indian file. Each had a small torch, which they had to shine directly on the ground in front of them, never up. It was lightly snowing, which Herr Lehmann said was good, as it would cover their tracks. However, as they walked on the snow fell harder, the wind got stronger, and it grew colder.

Some hours later, Katrin could sense the older members of the party were hindering their progress. When they slowed to a crawl, while traversing a snow drift she turned, grabbed her brother and pulled him around Herr Kruger and his wife. The Kruger's daughter, Marion, looked back toward her parents.

"They'll be alright," Katrin lied.

The next time Katrin turned to look, Andreas had passed the couple.

They trudged on, walking slower and slower, the snow falling harder. They were all suffering now. She heard Andreas encouraging the Kruger's to keep up. Suddenly there was the sound of concerned voices from the front.

"What's wrong?" Andreas called.

"The Bulgarian! Our guide. He's gone."

"Gone where?" called Katrin, fearing the worst.

"I don't know! One minute he was up ahead; the next..."

"No matter; we must push on," called Andreas. "If we stay here, we all die of exposure. We must get to the wire. Use the compass. It can't be far now."