Katrin's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes... we must... it's just... I don't know why he is gone," replied a perplexed Herr Lehmann.

They plunged on down a sharp gully and then up the other side, before the terrain flattened out. Katrin thought this was a good sign. She relaxed; just a little. Their pace quickened and for a brief few minutes Katrin began to believe. Suddenly, two shots rang out and one of the women screamed.

They turned and shone their torches to see the Kruger's lying face down in the snow.

"Run!" Katrin heard Herr Lehmann yell and turned to see him pulling Frau Lehmann, who was trying to lift her short, stout legs through a thigh-deep snow drift.

The rest of the group hesitated, uncertain. This proved fortunate, because immediately another shot rang out and Herr Lehmann slumped to the ground. He had not made it more than five meters. Now it was Monika who screamed out for her father.

Frau Lehmann went to her knees beside her husband and shook him, as if to rouse him from sleep. However, Katrin saw there would be no rousing the foolish man. The bullet had gone through his head and blown half his face off. No one moved. They were frozen with fear.

The rest was a blur to Katrin. Suddenly they were surrounded by shouting men in uniform, with dogs barking and snarling. They huddled together, but were soon pulled apart and hands tied behind their backs. The binds cut into Katrin's wrists. Marion and Monika continued to sob over their respective dead parents, who were left lying face down in the snow. The remnants of the party were led away through the forest.