Kat's Poker Game, The Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm-hmm."

"I bet it'd feel better without your top in the way? Don't you think so?"

"Yes," she sighed without thinking.

"Then why don't we take it off and get it out of the way?"

He didn't wait for an answer. His hands fell released her breasts to drop to the hem of her top.

At first she whimpered sadly with the loss of his manipulations. But then she felt him lifting the top and a surge of excitement raced through her as she registered two things; first his hands would soon be manipulating her breasts unhindered, and second; six men, including her husband, were watching.

She had to release her hold on the table and raise her arms so Chris could remove her top. As it was pulled over her head and dropped to the floor she heard several appreciative sounds from across the table.

Then Chris' hands returned to her breasts. Now without the top's interference his palms were hot on her flesh. He mashed her swollen nipples beneath his palms, cupping and squeezing her full mounds with renewed hunger. Then he rolled her nipples between thumb and finger, tugging on them gently a few times before once more cupping her luscious mounds and firmly squeezing them.

Each moment that she stood there being fondled in front of the others fueled the desires roiling through her, stoking her flames higher and higher. Soon she was whimpering with each tweak, panting with every squeeze. Instead of grabbing onto the table edge again she'd reached back to grasp onto Chris' slacks, her fingers tensing and tugging as jolts of electricity shot along her nerves.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" His hot breath once more swirled in her ear.

The sensation sent a fiery gust of air across her flames, making them flare. She arched her back slightly, jutting her chest out, pressing her tits into his hands.

"Oh God yes," she sighed.

"Everyone's watching. They're watching you."

"Mmm."

"You like that they're watching, don't you? It turns you on, letting them see you standing here, having your tits fondled."

"Mmm," electrical jolts kept her from answering.

"Yes, it does. It turns you on, them watching. I bet your pussy is getting really wet. I bet it's dripping with your juices."

"Oh God," she whimpered, even in her foggy state of mind she suspected where he was headed.

"Why don't you lift your skirt and show everyone," he confirmed her suspicions. "Lift it up and let them see your wet pussy."

Before she even really knew what she was doing she felt her fingers gripping the skirt's hem. She lifted it slowly, gradually revealing herself to the men.

Several gasps and appreciative moans came from the other side of the table.

She stood there exposed to them. She knew what they were seeing; her pussy glistening with her juices, her puffy labia flowering open with her body's need. From beneath heavy eyelids she regarded their appreciative expressions, her husband's seeming the most delighted.

"Yes, you are being so naughty," Chris almost cheered in her ear, his hands continuing to knead and mold her full breasts. "See them all watching you. They can see how wet you are . . . how wet your pussy is. Why don't you test yourself and see how wet you are for yourself."

Again she reacted before really understanding what she was doing. Releasing her hold on her skirt with one hand she reached down, stretching out a single finger she found her slit and explored it, feeling her juices coat the digit.

More happy groans resonated from across the table.

Her body raged with desire, her fires roared . . . spurring her on. Her finger tapped against her clit as it slid up and down through her wetness. Sighing needily she shifted back to rub her ass against Chris' bulging cock.

"Yes, you're getting so hot letting the guys watch you," he whispered.

"Oh," she mewed.

"Letting them watch you being fondled."

For several long moments they continued the show; her rubbing her ass against his crotch and running her finger through her slit. Him mauling her tits with increasing hunger. She closed her eyes in response to the waves of desire rolling through her.

Then things changed . . .

Chris took them to the next level . . .

The level she'd known they were headed for, but had ignored . . .

Until that moment.

"Bend over," he instructed, his hands leaving her breasts to guide her. One held her waist while the other pressed on her shoulder.

She hesitated for a brief moment, her mind rising from its fog in misgiving. But in that moment her eyes opened and she looked across the table at the men watching her. She saw their lustful expressions, especially Tom's, and her hesitation wavered.

Still something told her she should protest. That blind, silent compliance would be wrong somehow.

"Bu- But... I... I don't–," she whispered.

"It's okay," Chris soothed.

"Yea Baby, it's okay," Tom assured her, his tone eager.

"You know you want this. You want them to watch you being fucked."

Kat knew he was right. She did want it. She wanted the men to watch her . . . to watch her being used. She wanted them to watch her take his cock . . . watch her being fucked.

This personal acknowledgement coupled with Tom's approval vanquished any remaining ideas of protest and she allowed herself to be bent forward. Settling with her forearms on the table she felt Chris lay the back of her skirt on her lower back, exposing her raised ass to him. Hearing the sounds of him undoing his pants made her nerves tingle and she instinctively spread her legs. Then she waited, her sex glistening between her parted legs.

Across the table the men admired the image of her bent over, her tits hanging from her torso and her erect nipples brushing the table top.

One of Chris' hands settled on her hip, hot against her flesh. His thumb pressed into her asscheek. He guided his cock to her waiting pussy. Finding her opening, he pressed the tip into her. As he continued to push forward her heightened state of arousal allowed the majority of his cock to penetrate her easily. Then he stopped and pulled back, removing a couple inches. When he slid forward again his entire length sunk into her and his crotch mashed against her ass.

From out of nowhere that single, full penetration sent an orgasm rocketing through her. Her nerves screamed intensely with electrical jolts. Her muscles clenched and spasmed. Her head rolled back. Her eyes snapped shut.

"Oh God! Oh God!" She cried out.

Chris grabbed onto her other hip and ground himself into her.

The orgasmic tidal waves crashing through her body made Kat moan. Fireworks exploded in her mind and body. Her hips jerked awkwardly. She shoved herself back, cramming her spastically humping ass against his crotch. Her back arched, her tits pressing into the table.

The groans and sighs of the men watching her added to her pleasure, drawing the orgasm out longer.

"Ugh! Oh God yes!" She whimpered and cried, her head falling forward. Her spasming muscles made her smash her tits into the table as her hips jerked crazily.

Moments later the orgasm began to subside. Chris pulled back, removing most of his cock. Then he drove it back into her.

"Oh God!" She cried as the orgasm exploded through her again. Her head snapped back once more. Her humping ass quivered. She leaned heavier on the table, fearing her legs would buckle. "Ugh!"

Eventually the orgasm once again began to fade. This time when Chris withdrew part of his cock and slid it back into her it didn't reignite. But the sensation of his rigid cock sliding along her opening to fill her did make her body vibrate with pleasure. He pulled back . . . thrust forward . . . again . . . and again . . . and again. Over and over he slid his cock into her, steadily building up a rhythmic fucking of her.

"Damn her pussy feels good," he announced.

His words reminded Kat of the audience and spawned an exotic mixture of emotions. She opened her eyes to see the men watching her . . . saw their reverie over the image before them. Among them Tom sat with that mischievous glint shining brightly in his eyes.

Her eyes fell lightly closed as she remained bent over the table with their friend fucking her in front of them. His hard cock steadily pumped in and out of her, fueling the desires raging through her. Each forward thrust stuffed her hungry pussy with his manhood, slapped his crotch into her ass. Her body's need grew, its lust swelling. Lifting herself back up on her forearms she started rocking in unison with his rhythm, fucking him back. Over and over she slid her pussy along his shaft . . . whimpering as her ass smacked into his crotch.

Back and forth they rocked . . . their bodies meeting . . . retreating . . . meeting. His cock slid along her opening . . . filled her . . . stuffed her. Her ass humped at him . . . her body rocking back and forth with her snarling hunger.

Kat hadn't had another man's cock inside her in a long time. Not since Tom. Now not only was she being fucked by another, but it was actually happening while her husband watched . . . her husband and five others.

All of it . . . the sensation of their fucking . . . the idea of her audience . . . All if it drew another orgasm from the shadows of her quivering loins. It scurried out of the shadows toward the ledge of release. And there it sat . . . anxiously awaiting the moment . . . the touch . . . the sensation that would throw it over that ledge and send it careening through her.

Gradually the speed of Chris' rhythmic thrusts grew . . . building . . . mounting. His grip upon her hips strengthened, his fingers clenching . . . pressing into her flesh. Behind her he grunted and groaned as the force of his thrusts intensified. Rather than allowing her to continue rocking her own body he was soon using his hold on her hips to push and pull her . . . making her body meet his growing fever . . . using her to fuck his cock while also using it to fuck her as it grew harder within her velvety wetness.

"Yes. Yes. Oh God yes," he groaned.

"Oh God," she panted.

"Oh yes."

Kat knew what was happening . . . recognized the signs of his nearing climax. This drove her own pending orgasm reeling to the edge where it hung . . . grasping onto that ledge's rim with a weakening hold.

"Oh yes. Oh God yes," she whimpered.

"Fuck yea," he growled.

The force of his fucking continued to increase. Jerking her back onto him, he drilled his cock into her . . . shoving it deep inside her . . . slamming it . . . ramming it into her again and again. With powerful . . . vigorous . . . jackhammer-thrusts he fucked her.

"Oh God yes!" She fell onto the table, her tits smashed beneath her. Her head fell forward, her eyes clamping shut.

In . . .

Out . . .

He thrust into her . . .

IN . . .

OUT . . .

Jerked her back onto him . . .

IN . . .

OUT . . .

Then with one last mighty thrust he buried himself deep, deep inside her. Grinding his crotch into her ass his cock jerked inside her, releasing his seed.

"Oh fuck yea."

"Ugh!" The sensation sent her orgasm careening over the edge and through her. Her muscles clenched, her jerking ass humped at him. Her head snapped back then fell forward again. She groaned and gasped, her nerves screaming as skyrockets filled her mind.

Her orgasm exploded through her over and over. Chris remained buried inside her, his crotch mashed against her ass, his cock twitching through its eruption. When it eventually settled down he kept himself inside her, grinding his crotch against her ass while her own orgasm gradually diminished.

"Oh God. Oh God," she panted. Her muscles relaxed so that she slumped on the table, her legs quivering beneath her.

After another minute or two Chris pulled back, extracting his softening cock from her. A mixture of their juices dripped onto her inner thighs.

"I think we should move this party into the guestroom," Tom said.

Kat heard this through the weary fog that had settled over her and for the second time that night her nerves tingled with a completely new kind of anticipation.

To Be Continued...

12