Katya Shows the Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tidied up carefully, put some of the choice fishing stuff in my back pack and left the place securely locked to make my way home. On the bike ride home which I took at a leisurely pace, I could smell myself, satisfactorily getting great whiffs of dirty panties. It was cool. As I neared our house, my Dad and Katya were coming out of the front door, grinning widely and his hand was round her waist. This was odd and unexpected, so I stopped and peered through the barn. Katya wore a cut off white top which displayed her bulging midriff. Her black bra straps cut into her muscled, bare shoulders. The tightest possible jeans encased her lower half and I watched her slightly knock kneed, heavy footed walk as they approached where I was. I heard words like juicy, squealchy and loads of giggles as they chatted. I moved my bike into the open and acted surprised on seeing them. They certainly seemed surprised to see me.

'You're early son,' chortled Dad. 'Galina didn't sort you out then?'

'He's sorted already aren't you Georgy?' chuckled Katya, her eyes glinting at me. 'No need to worry about that one Igor.'

I mumbled a reply, he looked puzzled and I pushed my bike in. They laughed and walked to the gang's van as I watched her bounteous bum sway, then tighten as she bent to check something on the tyre on the old Moskvitch. How I wished I could grab those mountainous globes as I thought I would after her mouthed "tomorrow" when she left the house yesterday.

'Just taking your Dad. Saves him walking,' she called to me as I sullenly watched them climb into the car.

I wondered what she was doing here in the first place as Dad shouted.

'I am visiting Uncle Vladimar , back tonight OK?'

I nodded and waved and slunk inside and took a long swig of milk. What to do next? I had intended to suggest we look through the fishing stuff from Auntie Galina's house, but Dad was gone, so I wandered along to my room and glanced in to his room. The bed was made but very untidy, but what hit me hard was the definite smell of Katya. It certainly overpowered the natural scents wafting about my body after my jobs and bike ride. I sat on Dad's bed and pondered. The bed was untidy, she smelt strongly in here, they were talking juicy and giggling. I put two and two together. So they were screwing - it was the obvious scenario. Then I thought back to yesterday when she did seem to know her way round our kitchen. Then there were the pats on each other's bottoms as they talked...Shit!

Slightly fazed by the situation, albeit guessed, I wandered into my room and switched the computer on. I slumped on my bed and zapped through the very few emails from my pal, the latest telling me about new stuff he had sourced and providing the URLs to watch playbacks of some international women's athletics. Suddenly my mind was on cock alert as the screen showed several close-ups of the women sprinters. Virtually all the contestants were coloured women and some were fucking attractive ones. They all wore the extremely brief shorts and vests and those hard, black, gleaming butts looked absolutely fantastic. Buttocks wobbled and flexed, tensed and relaxed, some of the women hoisting the shorts round their butts, with fingers inserted inside. I rubbed my dick and it sprang to life as I thought about being behind them as a photographer when they all crouched for the start.

Imagine all those tight toned buns staring at you, through close up lens and the pouches of their black cunts peeping from between. I heaved my cock out and rubbed the juicy blob escaping over the whole of my knob end. The athletes must have shaved, because there was no sign of fanny hair escaping at the front when they were shown in close up, as the starter checked along the line. Wow! my hand was going full blast as the slow motion replays exposed every nuance of muscular female flesh in the struggle for track supremacy. Good find my friend.

Not a lot of tit was showing, but my wrist was a blur as I worked towards my second cumming that morning. Then the doorbell rattled. Not just a polite rattle and a wait, I heard the door squeak open. I cursed and wrapped my solid dick away, puzzled. We never got visitors. I went to the kitchen

Katya stood there grinning lewdly.

'At it again Georgy. Saw you again didn't I, pulling your pisser. You should be more careful, but there again why not, it's healthy,' she chuckled brushing her bulky body past me.

I groaned at my stupidity at wanking in my front facing, ground floor bedroom. That's how it all started yesterday when she'd seen me pulling my pisser. I found myself following her meekly across the kitchen. The chunky labourer whirled in the middle of the room as I breathed in her pungent scent, now very familiar. She crooked her finger and beckoned me forward. I gulped, taking in her slightly sweaty look, beads of perspiration on the ever so slightly fuzzy haired top lip. Her hair was damp and some strands stuck onto her forehead. One bra strap hung loose over her muscular upper arm.

'Come here Georgy. I have broken every fucking speed limit, not that there are any to get back here so come here now,' she said forcefully.

I was really puzzled.

'Yesterday you sort of said tomorrow to me, but you didn't turn up,' I told her sulkily.

'Hey! That's life. Last minute things go wrong. Boris's hurt his back last night in a freak accident near the vans with Grigory, so there was no point in us turning out today. Your dad obviously didn't tell you. I got a free day out if it, not much to do on my own bar bits, no fucking pay of course. Anyway I'm here now so what's the problem?' she countered.

She crooked her finger at me again. I stumbled towards her, wanting to ask, wanting to know for sure - but seriously, desperately, aching to fuck her. My mouth wouldn't open to quiz her as I got right up to her and she grabbed my cock. Katya chuckled. She bent to kiss my face. It was more a licking of my face than a kiss, but her expression changed fleetingly to one of puzzlement until her tongue dove into my tonsils as if she was searching for hidden treasure. I guessed she got another whiff of Auntie's panties, but I wasn't going to tell her that.

'Lets go find somewhere comfortable,' she whispered into my ear.

Her breath tickled me and I winced slightly, then she turned me, still holding my collection and dragged me down the passage. Bab's room was upstairs anyway. Dad's room was open and she glanced at me as we passed the open door and the give away state of the bed. I tried to speak, but merely a squeak escaped and Katya just grinned as she pulled me into my own room. The computer was paused and the high hurdlers were poised. She pulled me down to sit on the bed.

'I see, getting your rocks off to the black girls eh? You evil sexy man,' she chuckled.

'But...dd..ddDad?' I stammered, as she rubbed my erection up under my jeans.

'He's gone, don't worry about him. Christ! You're rampant, get your kit off Georgy.'

She ripped off her top and the waft of armpits hit my nostrils, until she whipped off my tee shirt as I sat dumbstruck. I watched her tits fall away from the black bra which she cast aside. She wasn't stacked and she had those type of tits that sort of hung flatly sideways, then bulged out into floppy paps but the nipples seemed to face inwards and crooked, giving them bog eyed look.

She twisted and knelt on the floor and loosened my belt. Without ceremony, I was pushed back on my bed and Katya dragged my jeans off me. My hard-on was dragged down with my shorts and it snapped violently back onto my belly as she stripped me, socks and all. She stood and smiled down on me, her lips lewdly licking over her mouth as she stared at my crotch. It did look fucking brilliant 'cos I have big balls too.

'Fuck me! Only nineteen Georgy. You're something else,' she murmured.

Speechless with the speed of her approach and still in shock at what I suspected, I gazed at the sturdy woman as she breathed in deeply and drew down her zip. She pulled her jeans down slowly, wiggling as she did so, there was no other way I guess, they were so tight. Her rotund belly ballooned out, the red wheals on her skin marked the tightness of her clothes and as she drew them down over her wide hips, the mass of pubic hair sprouted out.

I groaned and she grinned.

'Like it Georgy. Slow strip tease, better than those on screen eh?' she chortled. 'God! I've get onto that monster,' she added.

It was my turn to grin at her complimentary words about my dick and I grabbed it and started to rub it slowly. It was also Katya's turn to gasp and she dragged her plain white knickers off as fast as she could and finally stood naked before me. She shoved her hands down her front and I noticed her workers fists and stubby nails as her fingers dug into her mound. Wiry hairs either flattened or sprung free as Katya pulled her cunt lips wide and I could see the greasy appearance of the whole area, including her upper thighs. It was almost glossy with wetness.

I held my dick upright, as if to say come on then, but it was an involuntary movement, although she took it that way and leaned forward and grabbed at it, dropping her mouth over my knob end. She sucked furiously for a few moments and then gave a hearty chuckle.

'You smell strangely familiar. Don't know what it is. You ain't been wearing some of my pan...?'

Katya's speech dried up and didn't give me time to react, as I guessed what she was going to say. She twisted her body with its own powerful body odours, its flesh white apart from her lower legs and arms, brown from sunshine whilst working. Katya moved around, using my cock as a fulcrum point, her lips clasped on it until I was faced with her lower torso hanging over my face. Fuck! I'd seen this position in the vids and now it was happening to me. I know you're supposed to lick it but how and where? Shit! What would it taste like?

She didn't give me time to ponder as Katya simply arched her belly, bent her legs further and lowered her twat onto my face. The stench and heat from it just before she made contact, in fact at the point where her pubes tickled my nostrils, was powerful and strange, but I had no time to consider. The wet sopping mush of an open cunt enveloped my nose and mouth and I had to suck and breathe to survive it seemed.

There was so much juice, salty thick juice flowing from her it was incredible. At first in my ignorance I thought she was pissing, but as my tongue started to find its way round the many folds and crannies she offered me, I guessed it was her sex fluids. You don't see that much on professional porno but the amateur ones did. I didn't know it was so salty though. She lifted slightly and I had the most brilliant view up her snatch. It was if she'd purposely opened it. The hole was huge, a darkness beyond the red surrounding thick creases of skin and from it every second or so dribbled clear goo. Of course I was meant to suck on her, in fact I was starting to enjoy it, I mean she was doing so much with my dick, the feelings were superb.

Suddenly that stopped and she whirled round with surprising agility. Her legs flew over me until I was faced with her tits slapping above my face as she grinned down on me. I felt her belly brush over mine and her cunt captured my throbbing dick between her flappy bits. Katya eased back, but didn't manage to engage and tried again, her face searching the ceiling for inspiration and contorted with the effort and concentration. With a big "Aaaghhhhh" she glanced triumphantly back down to me as I felt the grasp of her pussy over my cock.

'Good boy Georgy. You haven't cum so quickly, like today eh?' she chuckled, thrusting her butt further down.

As I felt the heat build up round my shaft when it penetrated Katya's hoary minge, I remembered that day, when at just the moment I was going to shag her from behind as she bent over the work-top in the kitchen, I shot my load over her buttocks. She started to rock and the feelings were just brilliant as my cock felt all the power of an experienced child bearing twat, suck and thrust on my teenage penis. With each push down on me, there was the most squealchy noises from our joined genitals.

'You're really wet,' I gasped.

'You bet and I'm going to be wetter when you shoot up. You're giving me your load in my fanny this time aren't you Georgy. Not on the floor and my bum cheeks?'

I nodded happily, not having to do much as she rode me, but I played with her dangling paps, which wobbled over my face. Still - her nipples didn't harden or enlarge like some of the mags showed. They stayed as wide blotchy circles, hardly darker than the rest of her skin, but who was I to worry about that sort of thing, I was being screwed like there was no tomorrow. I grunted and gasped and came suddenly. No warning, just that massive ecstatic feeling of relief, but then I started to cry out with joy as Katya drove down on me, her inner cunt muscles tightening and drawing the last drop from me.

'Well, longer than yesterday, that's an improvement Georgy. You'll get better no doubt, with a bit of tuition,' she laughed heartily, finally stopping and levering up, sitting on me and running her hands through her sweaty hair.

'Did you cum too?' I asked breathlessly ignorant, placing my hands on her orange peel thighs and studying the flab of her paunch with a distinct crease up the middle to her belly button.

'Fuck no, but don't worry about me, I've already had one...'

Katya stopped and shook her head, shutting her eyes as if chastising herself for speaking. I tweaked what she had for nipples and ran my hand gently down over the soft folds of her belly to the top of her thatch. It was time, I decided, as she slowly opened her eyes and peered down at me from between strands of her matted damp locks.

'Had one what Katya?' I asked pointedly, still caressing her body, there was plenty of it within reach.

She tensed her cunt and it sent ripples over my waning dick, still inserted up her incredibly sloppy hole. 'Er!...it's like this Geo...' she started, tensing again and I again sensed the brilliant effects course through me.

I encouraged her with my eyes, piercing her with my stare. I knew what she was going to tell me, but I wanted it from her own lips. Suddenly I felt strangely enabled with power. I had found a weak spot in Katya's attitude. Without thought, I pulled her down to me so her head was alongside mine on my Star Wars bedspread. I realised I had made a forgiving sort of gesture as she sighed sweetly and nuzzled my neck.

'What's what like Katya?' I asked in reminder.

'You know don't you?'

I didn't reply.

'You knoooowww Georgy,' she pleaded.

Again I refused response, but patted her butt.

'Well it's your Dad and me...its sort of gone further than we meant. I mean he's lonely and my mans gone AWOL and I like to fuck,' she shivered and tensed below and my dick was squeezed noisily out of her snatch into the cooler air of my room.

She chuckled and waited for a response and after a pause I chuckled too. She squeezed me in a comforting way and continued. 'So we've fucked a few times and we get on well. Yes - we did arrange for me to come round this morning. He thought you'd be at your Auntie's for longer. We were going to fuck of course, but I can help him as well you see? Like today although that fucked things up in another way, I mean we only had time for a quickie after all, I wasn't too pleased, but there again if...'

'I could have found you fucking him couldn't I?' I said, my voice trembling.

She mewed and nodded into the side of my face as my hands traced over her powerful back.

'That's what you meant, you've already had one - a fuck you mean?' I urged.

'Yeah, yeah oh yeah a fuck alright, but I came too, that's what I meant,' she answered impatiently but then giggled, arching up and smiling down at me, licking her lips. 'You're going to be like your Dad if you see what I mean.'

I thought deeply, as Katya lumbered off me and curled alongside me, her hand finding my flaccidity, clutching it tenderly. In her hands I could feel how sticky it was, but I didn't care and evidently she didn't, the feelings were incredible. It was if she was nursing it, tending to its needs.

'You mean he made you cum and I can... or will,' I suggested.

'Fucking hell Georgy yes!' she exploded cheerily. 'With this Johnny One Eye you can't fail. You need more practice of course and I'm easy to cum but fucking hell!'

Katya wanked on my dick and the hardening started.

'See?' she said.

I grinned proudly then we both heard this wet fart noise. Katya lurched up and knelt on the bed. She filtered her hand under her cunt and another fart exuded from her.

'There's a toilet through there you know,' I urged her waiting for her shit stink.

'Its not my arse silly. It's my fanny, it's your cum coming back down, you've put so much in me,' she chuckled.

She held out her hand on which globs of white goo jellied. She licked it off with gusto and thrust her hand under again to catch another dropping.

'God I love men's cum. It's good for you, you know, I mean good for me - sort of,' she added.

'Is it good for me too?' I queried with a sly smile.

'It is if you keep it in the family,' she chuckled naughtily. 'I know what you're getting at.'

'So when I sucked you before, that was my Dad's cum?'

'Yeah it was Georgy, d'you mind?' she asked with a trace of embarrassment, biting her lip as if waiting for a cry of revulsion from me. Then she added, 'Of course a lot of it's my own stuff too, but you wouldn't know the difference when it's all mixed together.'

I thought deeply. She wasn't far off the mark guessing my feelings. The initial revulsion, which had seared through me - waned, as she bent my cock back and let it go. It slapped with a great noise onto my belly.

'That's what you were talking about when I first saw you today. You were coming out of the house and I heard you say juicy and squealchy to Dad,' I revealed.

'Well I was and still am, now I've got two loads of the Lutin boys cum up me,' she chuckled heartily. 'Need two pairs of knickers after that lot, but I think there's another treat in store for me isn't there, you naughty boy.'

She glanced at my dick which was magnificently erect again and I oozed pride. She laughed at my cocky expression.

'Make me cum this time Georgy. I'll show you how,' she breathed huskily, lying back and spreading her chubby thighs.

Katya grabbed a pillow, doubled it and thrust it under her hips, then she pulled me onto her hot bulk and my dick sank into her gaping snatch as if it knew the way automatically. She held me close as I started to rock on her, finding the increased angle of her belly and crotch created a different friction between our genitals. She stopped me plunging into her for a moment and infiltrated her hands down between us. I levered up to watch and saw her fingers pull her cunt lips wide. She held them and spoke.

'Now grind down on my cunt and keep the pressure as high up as possible, Ahhh yes good boy. You learn fast,' she sighed. 'You're really working on my clitty now, Ooohhhyeessss!'

She fastened her arms round me and made sure I levered high over her, forcing me to rise at the arch of her cunt. It felt like my dick was being bent back double in her, but it was superb and felt my jism rise again. I tried to stifle it and managed for a while, enjoying the pressure right at the root of where my dick sprouted from my belly. The small thatch of wiry hair I had must have been rasping her clit raw, but she seemed to be in an ecstatic state. Katya's mouth was twisted, her eyes were bogglingly wide and she grunted loudly with each shunt I gave her.

'I can't hold any longer Katya,' I cried.

'Oh oh no not yeee... oh ohhhhh. S'alright Georgy. Yes Yes yesssss...'