Katya Shows the Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an incredible feeling making this older woman cum at the same time as me. Her legs thrashed and gripped me, her fingers raked down my back painfully and my cock pumped seeming gallons of my virginal sperm into her hungry wet fanny. Her groans tailed off into long gasps and sighs until I flopped, knackered on top of her heaving frame.

Apart from our panting, the old clock was the noisiest thing in my room as we lay still, our bodies slithering together in the sweaty overpowering mush of after sex. It was wonderful. She stirred and I slid off as she spoke.

'You smell sexy somehow, can't think what it is, but if I didn't know better I'd say you've found my knickers in your Dads room. I leave them for him, souvenirs you know. He sniffs them and rubs them on himself. But I haven't told you OK?'

I chuckled and decided to let her know some of my secrets. I mean if we were going to be lovers for the duration of their work.

'It's my Auntie's panties you can smell. She went out and I raided her wash basket 'cos I was so pissed off at not being able to fuck you this morning. I rubbed them on me and had a wank,' I spluttered with laughter.

'Well - like father like son,' Katya exploded with mirth.

The End