All Comments on 'Katy's Double Life Ch. 02'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
One small conversation and she thinks she tried?

She wants to be a good wife and mother, ok. I can appreciate that; but why? How is she going to do that?

What does she do with her husband? Oh, she cooks, cleans and generally picks up after him; but does she dress sexy? Does she take an interest in his day? Does she gives him dares? Has she even asked him how he feels or why sex isnt a big deal for her him?

I dont blame her for having an affair, afterall, she needs live as much as sex; but this isnt an affair, this is just empty sex. And if Ced is such a sex god, why cant he get laid?

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 6 years ago

Love it all the way thru. Thank you.

STARBLACKSTARBLACKover 6 years ago
ok

ced really wasn't a good direction for this story. should have built more on dwane and katy. ced could have been brought in on better terms and they coiuld dp her

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great stories Cockhole!

Really enjoying your stories Cockhole. They're well written and as horny as Kate.

Looking forward to seeing the next chapters in this and your other series.

Keep 'em cuming ;-)

EasySpiritEasySpiritover 6 years ago
Amazing!

Thank you!

imageman14imageman14over 6 years ago
AMAZING STORY

Keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I loved Cedric. I loved my ex girlfriend fucking guys she wasn't interested in because she wanted to fuck. It was so hot. It was my goal to get her to fuck anybody anywhere, but als, it didn't work out. But, that kind of slut is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another great story

More great stuff from my favourite writer here! Thanks. Hope Ced helps Katy go further on her voyage of discovery.

And some men really do get off on smearing pre cum and cum all over women's faces. To be honest some of us women enjoy it too.

Love from India - Valli

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep going

Was waiting for your another helping the elderly chp but after reading this I am satisfied its going good how Katy is becoming a slut without her knowing it loving I love from india

Married_Man_63Married_Man_63over 6 years ago
I enjoy your work

And this is no exception. Watching while a respectable housewife slowly descends into a wanton sexual creature is so hot. Anyone who doesn't like it is one of the Deans of this world.

jack2112jack2112over 6 years ago
WOW!!!

I hate waiting, but this time it was definitely worth it! Great story!!!! I hope you continue this series, I really like the direction it's headed in. I hope Ced has some more dares in store for Katy also...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Ced should enjpy all her assets not just her mouth. Then take ownership of hos new submissive/bc whore. He should alter her look waxed from neck down ownership tat pierced nipples and clit . Since he is unwmployed he should turn her out as a revenue source. Fiction is not real so go for it. Cant wait for another installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dean

Dean is gay and will be sucking black dick soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Katy and Ced

I really enjoyed the unexpected appearance of Ced. It was a turn I didn't even think about. I'm thinking his personality is exactly what Katy has been desperately craving, and it seems like she might find herself going even further into the rabbit hole. I wonder just how far she will go. There are quite a few things I can think of for Katy on how her double life could end up being her new life. Hopefully you decide for another installment for us to find out. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry but Cedric needs to die

Just a car accident, a little slip and fall. He’s fat how about a coronary, that’d work. He’s a dick, did a dick move and that needs to be dealt with immediately. Blood or no blood he needs a beating and to be put in his place. Fuck’em.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Running a risk. Exciting, but worth it?

Love the story. It would have been good at about page 6 to read in the husband on what might be going on to take his temperature. Never know he might have changed his attitude and upped his game. Now you’re playing with fire, since neither of your new homies could possibly support your life style. Be careful xoxoxoxoxo Annette

delon64delon64over 6 years ago
ced the underdog

like the plot twist of ced the paunchy overweight stud using her as a plaything...excellent story with many avenues to explore...well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this story!

I love Katy's evolution. I particularly enjoyed her unexpected acceptance of her "new" self and the scene at the mall with the two strangers. Katy has found herself. I hope she seeks and finds more.

BarbKannBarbKannover 6 years ago
Awesome second chapter!

I love the way this story is going, exactly as written. Ced was an unexpected twist, and I love the way he's pushing her limits, and all the right buttons at the same time. Looking forward to chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely awesome story

I hope Katy continues to see Cedric he is perfect for her.

elbomanelbomanover 6 years ago
Incredible!!

Phenomenal story telling !!!

Love the characters & the action!!

autipautipover 6 years ago
keep up the nice work

Looking forward to the next installment.

GrandemanGrandemanover 6 years ago
The best kind of story

Love what you're doing. Please keep it up. If I have any notes, I'd say I'd like to have more detail on the strangers (specifically, how their dicks are different), but not at the sacrifice of how hot the anonymous encounters are. Really looking forward to the next chapter here, and I'd be interested in helping to edit. Please reach out if you're interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great stuff

Can’t wait for the next chapter. I love the turn from repulsion to genuinely wanting it in all of your more recent stories. Keep it up.

ecarlatierecarlatierabout 6 years ago
Please publish again soon!

That description of her first blowjob given to Dwayne is one for the ages! Also, I wonder for how long will Dwayne be the only one to access Katy's redhead pussy!

MAJOR04MAJOR04about 6 years ago
Slut

Wife deserves to be gang raped and lose custody of her children , divorced and disowned by family and all friends!! She is a whore and needs to just move on and focus only on BBC in the future with no family or children to destroy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Confused

You other stories were better, this one was confusing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So good

Can’t wait for chapter 3, love what a black cock slut Katy the wife is becoming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More!

More chapters!!! Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I don't understand why people like MAJOR04 are on this site. I think this is a great piece of writing and I like what Katy is turning into. I wish Dean wasn't such a downer. I like stories where the husband is into the cuck thing and encourages his wife to have fun with other men.

TocoHillTocoHillabout 6 years ago
Dissappointed

First installment of this series one of the best interracial ever on here. Chapter 2 , not so much. Thirty something hot married woman with attractive younger black man.,...believable. Hooking up with dumpy ghetto version? Neither appealing or realistic.

running_manrunning_manabout 6 years ago
Refreshing

Love the addition of the ugly cousin and his games, it's an original and very erotic addition to the story and genre while giving a perfect idea of just bad Katy craves her own degradation plus, it also leaves a big question about just how much further will she go? I hope to find out soon. Five stars.

engywwokengywwokabout 6 years ago
Great story - love it so far

This series is one of the best I've read. The pacing is great and the characters are superb. Katy is slowly evolving into the submissive for BBC that we all love to read about. I'm so glad you've not gone the route of too much too fast. Keep it up...please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great read.

I like it. I love it. I want more. Please continue the story. I want to hear how Dean finds out he’s a Cuckold. MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Very exciting story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A very good bit of writing.

The Characters all have some twist to them.... Please finish this one. Definitely worthy of your efforts and sure to be an all time favorite read for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HOT Stuff!

Can't be much longer 'til Ced sets up a gang bang,hopefully outside in public somewhere. ~ She tried to give her husband a last chance to sexually display his love for her but he failed miserably! Now,she'll be off to the races as a black-cock-slut ,the bigger the dick,the better! Several more chapters,each one hotter than the next can be imagined for this realy HOT story-line! ~Rated this a 5 (The same as the number of BBCs I hope to see her taking on at the same time!)

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 6 years ago
Ruin it

Niggas need to brag always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Two is Better

Great story; not sure if it will continue as its been awhile- great potential for a long, continuing story. Great idea to work the super guy stud with the slob guy ; both with what she needs; and the downward submersion of the spouse- how far will she go? And will she go for the slob guy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Absolutely fantastic!! The best story I've read in a long time. Hope it won't be long until more chapters are add. Keep up the brilliant work. Definitely my favourite story by a long way. And can see Ced turning Katy into a fully fledged BBC whore.

Pacifist IslanderPacifist Islanderalmost 6 years ago
Next chapter!

We need another chapter. This is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So many possibilities

I did not like the Ced story after my first reading but now I appreciate the possibilities it provides for non-typical interracial story. You can play with Dwayne leaving town and Ced becoming the sole provider of sex for Katy. Katy can explore the idea of being Ced girlfriend and find the contrast between them even sexier that the contrast with Dwayne - especially in public. She can find out that deep down she actually wants another child, just not a white one with her husband. Dean having an affair can be a realistic way for him to leave the house so that Katy can invite Ced to move in with her and start working on that black baby.

Or you can go even crazier: Katy can meed Ced's mom. The woman can be totally OK with Katy sleeping with her son. The mom can convince Katy not only that there is nothing wrong with sleeping with 18 years old black man, getting pregnant with his baby and leaving her family but that it is the correct thing to do.

GrandemanGrandemanover 5 years ago
Don't Stop!

I know your current update says you're working on other stories right now, but please don't leave this one hanging. This is my favorite ongoing on the site, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Erotic

Keep publishing more on this story

LongofshankLongofshankover 5 years ago
longofshank

I was disappointed when Ced entered the picture....was hoping she continue with Dwayne and maybe some of his friends but Ced is a dirty smelly asshole that only gets off on humiliation...also wish the husband was involved....some great oral sex though :)

imageman14imageman14over 5 years ago
SUPER STORY

Please continue this story, it is AWESOME

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant!!! More please :)

Wow, one of the best I’ve ever read on this site!! Hope you continue the series man, it’s been amazing. Thank you!

AliceBarkerAliceBarkeralmost 5 years ago
Please, tell me if you will write the continuation. My white pussy is very hot, wanting...

A very curly and exciting story.

My name is Alice I'm a white girl like Katy and your story is wonderful,

daring, dangerous, challenging.

Have you thought about writing the third part of History?

OMG, I need to know what happens from this end, I'm sure it has to be very hot what happens from now on

Please, tell me if you will write the continuation. My white pussy is very hot, wanting to read what could happen from now on. Hot kisses and thanks. Alice

nadiadennadiadenalmost 5 years ago
Katy

It is a pity that you did not continue the story of Katy. Of course, the second part is weaker than the first. But the first one was gorgeous and lobbied a beautiful plot. Incest naturally this is also a topic, but for little boys.

nadiadennadiadenalmost 5 years ago
Katy

It is a pity that you did not continue the story of Katy. Of course, the second part is weaker than the first. But the first one was gorgeous and lobbied a beautiful plot. Incest naturally this is also a topic, but for little boys.

wxt55ukwxt55ukover 4 years ago
Hot Story but we need more Chapters

This story has a lot going for it but needs more chapters. The only negative is I thought Ced should of been introduced a little later to give the chance of the relationship with Dwayne to develop more first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Katy is a Hot Wife!!!

I love the story. Would love to see more chapters on this story. I could see this story line taking on several paths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Absolutely incredibly hot on both chapters. It only got hotter with each encounter between Ced and Katy. I want him to fuck her damn I got to have that chapter. I want him to fuck her right where her husband lays in their bed.

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustover 4 years ago
New chapter or alternate chapter

It’s about to be two years since chapter two was released. I believe you possibly have lost interest in this story because Katy went full slut at the mall possibly. Maybe you regret that and wish you did something different. It was a incredibly hot moment but you could do a amendment or a alternate chapter. Regardless I wish you would continue the story in any way possible as Ced hasn’t fucked Katy yet. Katy is a amazing character please continue. I share your love of female characters that become submissive sluts slowly. You’re a great character builder and it makes for extremely hot stories. I wish you could write full time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waiting and wondering if Double Black Cocks really Double your fun, just think how many you can have after Hubby gets enlightened

Waiting and wondering if Katy will introduce Dwayne and Dean, explaining to an understanding and accepting husband all about her sexual needs and addiction to Black Cock. Maybe Dean will become addicted to Mr. Nice Guy Dwayne's Black Cock too? (I, myself prefer to 69 my wife's clit from below while "our" friendly Black Cock hammers her from behind.) And, how long do we have to wait until Mr. Bad Man Ced busts Katy's virgin ass a few times with his Black Cock and maybe claims Dean's throat and ass too? Very Talented Writing Style, Kudos!

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 4 years ago

Good good good..

F

I

V

E

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely amazing!

Would be wonderful if you could continue the story, maybe having Katy becoming black owned by Ced, becoming his personal submissive fuck slut and slave. Him turning her into a full blown bbc slut, even introducing her to bondage and bdsm clubs.

charliem100charliem100about 4 years ago
No More?

I was hoping this would continue, but it's been so long I guess it's an abandoned masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well written. I was wondering if the security guard was going to get involved or when Ced was going to get between those thighs and enter the area of paradise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disliked...

At first, I was really enjoying reading the story but later on started to hate specially when the blackmailer comes into the scenario. Moreover, you've to remember you're not writing an essay rather a story for the reader.

lwwahoolwwahooover 3 years ago
Just another selfish story VOID of reality

Like everyone on here I enjoy a good erotic story. We all have our desires and fantasies. Yes, some kinks. But when a story loses me is when a man or a woman (writer) tries to rationalize the actions and/or behavior of a married person. In this case a suburban housewife married for what fifteen years with two ten year old children and presumably a family that consists of both hers and his. Sure the writer tried to explain that her husband is a selfish and or lacking lover, so she is left to become a BBC slut. The story just lost me the day she decided she needed new sexy clothes so other black men would look at her with lust. This was no longer just a one time sexual fantasy and itch. It became her own selfish lifestyle, where she never once thought about STD’s or the full extent of losing everything. She seemed more concerned about losing her 18-19 year old boy toy than her entire life and family.

At no time does she put that first over her own selfish desires or lust. What the story is missing and/or lacking is the harsh reality of her being caught and losing everything.

Oh, let’s see what kind of life she has after the divorce and being ostracized by her entire family and friends. Perhaps she becomes a simple street prostitute being pimped out? Who is going to pay for her lifestyle? An 18-19 year old making minimum wage?

Point is, ones fantasies, desires and lust in many cases do or can become a reality. We are often left to make choices. In the case of this story the outcome will become devastating. I would only hope that her world comes crashing down sooner rather than later. There are women who would gladly trade lives with this fictional Katy selfish character that is void of reality.

To the husband, until you find your new lover. Go to Vegas one weekend every month and get your money’s worth. It will cost you less money than that skank wife of yours does and you can be with some real professionals that will put your wife to shame in the bedroom.

Please finish the story. Just do it with her facing her new reality in the end.

charliem100charliem100about 3 years ago
Abandoned?

This was a very erotic story if you accept it for what it is, just a hot tale without thought of social ramifications, disease, family concerns or anything else that upsets readers who think fantasy should be completely realistic.

I keep coming back hoping it will have been continued, but sadly, no. This talented author, and he's not the only one, seems to get to a point in his stories where he gets bogged down and doesn't know where to go next, so he just abandons it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ever going to be a continuation to this one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a totally unbelievable woman.

vaman1960vaman1960over 2 years ago

Please continue another great story line

dedaniellededanielleover 2 years ago

this chapter was a delicious continuation of Katy's newly charged sex life. I hope you find it in your heart to write and share more of her adventures.

Thank you

TheVoidWaveTheVoidWaveover 2 years ago

I liked it! Definitely a hot read and I hope to see it continued. Sure, there are some criticisms, like all that expository info at the beginning, lack of guilt and caution, and Katy's domestic responsibilities reading like an afterthought; just to mention a few glaring items. Always areas for improvement, of course. However, for what it is, it's a pretty sexy tale with good descriptions and fairly organic dialog. And I appreciate that it isn't riddled with misspellings and poor grammar.

robyn46robyn46over 2 years ago

story was very good until you had ced into the story. you took angreat story about being wanted and turned into slop

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You ruined the 2nd chapter- Ced ‘s character destroyed the storyline! You could have gone much farther by staying with and extending the first chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dwayne should discover what Ced is doing, and then beat him to a bloody pulp and erase his phone (including the cloud, of course). That would make total sense and be fully in character. Dwayne should feel ownership of Katy.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

Its True. I remember when One Man I crushed on started letting me be with other Mens he set me up to be with. He realy made me feel special and there wasnt nothing I wouldnt done for him. I didnt want the other Mens to not be pleased so I worked hard for the Man I was with to show him I wanted to make Him happy by making the Mens he let get with me happy. It started with one his brothers who was divorced and then 2 of his cousins then another brother of his. Later he started letting me be with other Mens he set up for me. I like how he managed me and the Mens I was to be with for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need another chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think that Dwayne should have been the one to own Katy. He could have easily grown Katy's BBC addiction without the sinister introduction of Ced. As it is the two Black Men are on a collision course with each other. Katy would have willingly done for him all the things she is doing for Ced because not only was she physically addicted to his Black Cock but she also has an emotional attachment to him that could have been deepened explored and manipulated to achieve the goal helping Katy discover her inner BBC Slut. Having said this the story is awesomely erotic and I hope that in future chapters Katy can cuckold Dean her white husband more openly in punishment for his neglect and for having a tiny white dicklet, Perhaps have is chaste or forced to have the snip so the only possible way his now Black Only White Wife could have the 3rd child he so eagerly wants is to be told he must beg Dwayne to breed his wife for him... or if her journey leads her to being unable to refuse and Black Man, that she trains him to beg her to Breed Black... Another line would be to have Katy prepare her daughter to not waste her life with a white man and show how she can prepare the future for daughter to only ever choose a Black Only lifestyle. After all now Katy realises the futility of all those wasted years spent on white dicklet, she will surely want the best for her daughter too,from a legal age of course. But there is much a white parent esp a mother can do to bring her daughter up 'the right way' in preparation for the future Black Only choices to be made.

billie-asubbillie-asubover 1 year ago

A great story! Katy now knows who and what she is. Her hunger for black cock will grow into an addiction more powerful than any drug. A very lucky woman.

effect1904effect1904over 1 year ago

Very Good Story. Wait for the sequel

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesover 1 year ago

Loved this story! Great cocksucking descriptions and amazing detail on how Katy fell in love with sucking BBC! Would have loved to have her do and DP with Dwayne and another bbc and more dirty talking! Still a 5 star rating!

flipflappers17flipflappers1712 months ago

Oh hell no, I'm excited with Ced's domination and now last update seems month ago.

GrampartoGramparto7 months ago

Average for me. The addition of Ced and the blackmailing for blowjobs and the eventual sharing or pimping just doesn't do it for me. The story started out great, but became clumsy from page 3. Rather keep your chapters short and exciting, instead of prolonging it and make the story boring...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Exciting story but where's is chapter Three and so forth cause we like to know if Katy and Dwayne had a baby together and did Dwayne found out about his cousin Cedric

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot story! The intro of Ced made it even hotter especially with the DARE!

Ced reached full control and was able to share her with two men.

Too BAD the author stopped at chapter 2.

The next step for Ced would have been to fuck her,continue with DARES, and

share her with other men.

RestraindCuckRestraindCuck5 days ago

6+ years. Would be amazing of this were finished and Dean learned his place in his hot wifes sex life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCockhole@Cockhole
Currently taking a break from writing. I'm still around if you want to email.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES