Kay Finally Agrees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Paul never found out?"

"I didn't say that. Two nights later Paul awoke while I was in the guest room with Jerry. He caught us right in the act and boy did he raise hell."

"Really pissed, huh?"

"Yeah, but not like you might think. He was pissed about me giving somebody else pussy and leaving him out. The rest of Jerry's stay the three of us shared our big king sized bed, got very little sleep, and Paul and I have been spicing up our marriage ever since.

"The fallacy in your plan is leaving Mike out of the action. Make sure he gets involved—that way he can't later bitch about what you did, cause he'll be doing the very same thing."

Kay quietly considered her new found information for a moment. Finally she asked her friend, "Uh, Nancy, do you think you and Paul could...you know...show...?"

"Show you the ropes? Oh no, Honey, not smart, not smart at all. If it didn't work out it would put too much strain on our friendship and I wouldn't lose that for the world. Don't get me wrong, when you and Mike decide you really like swapping we'd jump at the chance—I mean Paul has often remarked what a fox you are and I think Mike is just yummy, but..."

"Since you know all about the game, how would you suggest Mike and I go about finding a suitable couple? I mean, we can't just go up to just anybody that looks good to us and ask. 'want'a fuck?' can we?"

Nancy giggled. "Not normally recommended, but I do know the perfect couple, if you're serious. They've broken in several couples before and Tony's probably the most in demand by any of the wives, while I've never known a man who didn't almost cream his pants just looking at Tina's big boobs."

"Really? What's so special about him?"

"Huh-uh, I'm not telling; I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise." Nancy hesitated a few moments as if she was giving something some serious thought. Finally she spoke. "Tell you what, you talk things over with Mike and if you both are still game, give me a call and I'll set it up for Tony and Tina to come to your house for a get acquainted session."

"That's all it will be—just a chance to get to know one another?"

"If that's all you want it to be, but once you meet them, I suspect you'll want a lot more than talk, and if Mike isn't chomping at the bit to get into Tina's panties within five minutes of meeting her, this game isn't for you."

The friends parted with Kay promising to call Nancy back as soon as she discussed things with Mike.

******

Kay tried to play it cool when Mike got home from work. She didn't want to sound too anxious, just in case Mike didn't like the way things turned out later; she'd much rather be able to say, "Well, the whole thing was your idea."

However she could barely wait to tell him about her conversation with Nancy, only to find Mike didn't have time to talk. A plant in Georgia had problems and Mike, as the main troubleshooter had to pack and get on the road right after supper.

"Uh Huh. Yeah Baby. You take care of it. I'll be back by Friday for sure." He said when she told him what Nancy had said about Tony and Tina. Kay doubted he understood half of what she told him, but as soon as she kissed him goodbye and saw his car leave the driveway, she was on the phone with Nancy.

"Okay, Nancy," she said. "Mike had to go on a work trip, but he left it up to me, so I asking you to see if you can set it up for this coming Saturday."

Her friend giggled like a school girl. "Trust me, girlfriend, you won't be sorry. In fact, I envy you myself. I'll let you know just as soon as it's settled."

*****

The days seemed to fly past and suddenly Kay found herself doing last minute cleaning on Saturday morning while Mike made sure the yard was just perfect. He really didn't give a darn how it looked, but there was no way Kay was going to have their new friends, for that's how she had begun to think of them, find their home as anything but top flight.

Finally the fateful hour had arrived—four o'clock—the time Tony and Tina was supposed to arrive. With one final check in the mirror for Kay and a final Kay check for Mike, they were both satisfied they presented the image they wanted in order to make a good first impression on their new friends.

"Okay, Mike, you sure you want to do this? Last chance to back out, if you're getting a case of the nerves." Kay actually was so nervous she was afraid she might throw up, but no way was she going to admit that to her husband. After running this fox long enough, they were finally going to find out what swapping was all about, but she didn't want Mike coming back later and throwing infidelity in her face.

"Remember, I'm doing this just for you." she lied.

"I know, Honey; and I thank you. I can't explain it, but I read all those stories on Literotica, and they make it sound so good—all except those commenters who bitch about everything. I feel like I just have to try it, but once we get started, if you feel like you want to quit just say the word. I'll kick them both out the house so fast it'll make your head spin."

Kay hoped he didn't see her smile at his last words. She couldn't imagine a case where she would want to back out. Just thinking about it had her pussy leaking.

Of course with nothing to do but wait, she took that final, final check on her appearance. Her yellow sun dress' flared skirt ended about three inched above her knees and her breast, even though small, were very shapely and her already hard nipples were standing erect, as if announcing, "Hey, everybody, look at me!"

That's when she heard the door bell ring. Mike got to the door first; there he found himself staring at the chest of a man mountain.

"Hi, I'm Tony, and this is my wife Tina. I'm guessing you must be Mike and that beauty back there is Kay."

"I...Uh...come on in." Mike took the hand being extended; it felt like he was holding hands with a statue. In fact the guy's entire body, all that wasn't covered by the Polo shirt and shorts he wore, looked like it had been chiseled from stone.

"Kay, our company's here," he called, completely forgetting Kay was standing just behind him.

She immediately rushed forward to take the hand of what could have been the original Barbie Doll model. Tina had the kind of figure Kay was sure must have been possessed by Helen of Troy when she launched those thousand ships. 'Damn' she thought, 'Once Mike gets some of that, he won't have time for me.' She was concerned for just a second, but then the man stepped forward to give her a 'cousin hug" and she forgot all about Mike and Tina.

Tony's aftershave filled her nostrils, his very presence seemed to scream "Alpha Male" and all she could think of was, "Won't the two of you have a seat?"

"Could you maybe show us your beautiful house first?" Tina suggested, Nancy said you were new at this..."

"Yeah,Bubba," Tony broke in. "Let's just take some time and get to know each other. You know—sort'a keep the pressure down."

"Great idea," Mike said. "Why don't we give you a tour of the house, then maybe we can have a few drinks. By that time it should be Four O'clock somewhere...

"Nice place you got here, Bubba," Tony said to Mike as they stepped into the bedroom, which was the last stop on the tour.

"Yeah!" said Tina, jumping on the king sized Rice Bed, then bouncing and yelling "Weee!" like a little girl. "Come on, Mike." She patted the bed beside her. "Let's try this thing out."

Mike glanced from Kay to Tony, then back to Kay. He was at a loss for words; things were just moving too fast for him. Kay, however, seemed comfortable with Tony's big arm wrapped around her shoulder and hers around his waist.

"Come on, Sugar, this is these folks first time for anything like this. We need to get to know each other better and also explain how things usually work. I can tell from the look on Mike's face he's got a lot of questions." Tony grasped his wife's hand. By the time he led her to the den, Mike was already manning the wet bar.

With everybody fortified with their favorite beverage, Tony had surprised Mike by requesting a coke, explaining that he wanted to fully enjoy whatever might come, Tina and Kay had wine, as he expected, and he poured himself a double JD, then everyone chose a seat.

Tony and Kay settled on the sofa while Tina perched on the big arm of Mike's Lazy Boy, managing to more or less rub her boobs all over him. Mike had to admit they felt pretty darn good, rubbing his arm.

"Okay, Mike," Tony began, "I know you must have a lot of questions, so ask away."

"I...I don't really know where to start. Maybe you should just give us a quick rundown, then we can ask questions that we might think of."

"Fair enough. Okay for starters, we're not here to make love, you love Kay and I love Tina and none of us want that to change. We're here to spice up our married life and believe me, nothing does that like a little change of pace—or should I say change of partners?"

Tony continued talking about how they usually did things, All the while he was talking, Tina was playing in Mike's hair, or with his ears and even letting her hands drift south for a quick feel. Mike was torn between trying to keep up with what he was saying and Tina's roaming hands.

Finally Mike got his attention back on Tony as he heard him saying, "That about brings us to the where we want things to take place. Some want to split up into separate bedrooms, but a lot of first timers prefer to stay together. I guess they feel better being able to see their mate isn't being forced to do anything. Which way do you guys think you'd rather do it?"

Mike and Kay exchanged looks. Neither seemed to want to commit, but finally Kay came over to where Mike was sitting before she spoke up.

"I think I'd feel better knowing Mike was in the room with me. You wouldn't mind, would you Honey."

Mike was tongue tied; his mind couldn't untangle the thoughts of watching this big guy fuck his wife and getting to fuck the beautiful,voluptuous woman who was now running her finger up and down his rampart hard-on. "Uh...I think I'd like to see what was happening too."

"Great! Us first." Tina squealed, skinning out of her clothes in record time, then helping Mike get out of his. As soon as his boxers slid over his ankles, Tina was on her knees. Pushing Mike back in his chair and spreading his legs wide enough to allow her mouth to envelope his cock, her talented tongue paying close attention to the area just behind its flared head. Mike was torn between enjoying what he was feeling and watching what was happening on the sofa across the room.

So far Tony had only slipped over close enough to Kay that their thighs were touching and He was touching her bare arms and whispering something to her, which was making her giggle like a schoolgirl.

"Don't worry about Kay," Tina murmured in his ear just before running her tongue around it and causing his body to shudder and his cock to get even harder. "No, you worry about me and how I'm going to take care of this big boy." She had shifted her attention to his cock and had the entire glans in her mouth with her tongue flickering across the sensitive underside.

The last thing Mike was conscience of was seeing Kay lift her arms for Tony to slip her top off; that's when Tina straddled his waist, took his cock in her right hand, and lowered her body while guiding his stiff cock to her slick passage. He was surprised by how hot it felt and how slick it was; she slowly eased herself down until his curly hair was flat against her hairless vulva.

Mike never expected such little resistance, for when compared to the boys in Gym class his cock was a little above average, but Tina handled him with ease while presenting him with a snug glove that rubbed every nerve in his shaft.

Forgetting about everything else but what his cock was feeling, he grasped her hips with both hands and helped as they started fucking with those long slow strokes that drove both of them crazy. The slow tempo gradually increased, the velvet glove surrounding his cock got slicker and his cock rubbing into it made sucking sounds, Tina started moaning things like, "Yeah, Baby. Right there, that's the spot."

Then Mike couldn't hold off any longer; he started jabbing his shaft into her just a deep and as fast as he could while she tried to match him stroke for stroke. The volcano that was his balls started to bubble then finally erupt and Tina leaned over for a tight embrace as her mouth covered his and accepted his tongue. While they lay in that position, the afterglow gradually seeping through their bodies, Mike's jism rolled down his shaft, only to puddle on the chair's cushion.

"Bravo! Bravo! Way to give it to my wife, Mike. She hasn't had a fucking like that in ages." Tony was clapping while Kay was watching him with a funny look on her face.

'Oh Shit!' Mike thought, 'Am I in trouble now?'

Whatever Kay's thoughts, she didn't have time to dwell on them, for Tony unsnapped her bra, saying, "Our turn now, Kay." And pushing her back on the sofa, he slid up on her stomach until his lips could begin the assault on her breast, the assault he'd only hinted at while watching Mike and Tina.

Kay's face was flushed, her nipples were standing out as big as she'd ever felt them and with Tony resting flat atop her, their height were so disproportionate his hard cock was poking about on her upper thighs. When she started humping back against him, he paused to kneel above her and really take a good look at his prize. Until this point he'd kept his eyes either on her upper body or his wife and her husband's antics over in the Lazy Boy.

Now, seeing the outline of her vulva through the flimsy while panties, so brief he doubted they would cover her hair, if she hadn't shaved. He knew this was a woman he'd never be satisfied having a one night stand with. Grasping her panties' waistband, he tugged and she lifted her hips to help. As soon as they slid over her ankles, Tony tossed them aside, and pulled her thighs wider apart until he had one leg across the back of the sofa and the other foot resting on the floor.

With a final look of appreciation at the beauty offering herself to him, he started kissing her feet, working his way up her leg to her knees, where he spent a good amount of time kissing her erotic spot at the back of her knees.

Finally moving his way north, planting kisses on both inner thighs along the way, he arrived at his destination—the holy grail of womanhood. Gently blowing on the little girl-like lips, he felt her shiver and finally reach toward his head.

"Stop teasing me, plesasseee," she begged, getting a hand in his hair and pulling his face to her shaved vulva. Mike watched as Tony's mouth captured the space that once belonged only to him and couldn't help but feel a bit of jealousy when he heard her scream. "Yes, Yes, Yes! That's the place—right there." Then she continued to hump Tony's face and groan all kinds of things Mike didn't really want to hear, but since he was the one insisting they try this, no way was he going to say anything.

Tina, upon seeing how bothered Mike was, stood and pulled him to his feet; "Come on," she said, "We can get closer—close enough you can see Tony's not hurting her and you might pick up a few pointers, seeing as how Kay seems to like Tony's technique.

"Wanna try?" Tony asked, when Mike and Tina had knelt within arm's length of the spot his tongue was driving Kay crazy.

"Naw, it's your turn. Don't mind if I watch, do you?"

"Nope, and you can join in any time you like." Tony went back to stroking Kay's g-spot while running his tongue around and around her clit.

There was no way Mike was going to touch Kay while Tony was working on her. He'd be afraid she'd tell him to get out of Tony's way, and his ego couldn't stand that. Finally, after what seemed to Mike as forever but was probably only a few more minutes, Kay started the keening moan that signaled the beginning of her climax.

Mike waited to see if anything would be different when she climaxed from Tony's ministrations. It wasn't. First came the low keening sounds, then the shaking and quivering of her legs which radiated upward to cover her entire body, then her legs would shoot straight out, becoming stiff, then finally her toes curled and her body collapsed and sometimes she'd actually pass out for a short while.

This time she did everything but pass out. Mike wondered if maybe that was because Tony didn't stop licking her clit, but kept pulling on it with his lips and had it standing out longer than Mike had ever imagined a clit could extend.

Finally, after Kay had another very light cum, Tina pulled her husband off the sofa. "Okay, Tony," she said, "Time to spread out to the bed, where Mike can lie beside Kay while she recovers for the main event."

Tony scooped Kay up in his arms like she was a child and the others followed until he gently laid her on the bed and slipped out of the rest of his clothes. While he was doing this, Mike leaned over Kay to kiss her and that's when she patted the bed for him to lay beside her.

"You still okay with this Honey?" she whispered.

"Yeah—I think so. You seemed to really enjoy it."

"Yes, but it's really no different from being with you—that is if you discount the newness of someone not you. We can still call things off if you want..."

Mike kissed her forehead and started to rise. "No, that wouldn't be fair. I've already had Tina and it wouldn't be right to do Tony like ...HOLY SHIT!" He had just gotten a look at what Tony was packing. Since he was between Kay and Tony, she still hadn't seen the oversized cock hanging between Tony's legs. Even half flaccid it was bigger than anything Mike had ever seen—either in person or on the screen.

Mike twisted aside and Kay got her first glance at what the evening had to offer for her. She was speechless at first, then let out a very slow, "Oh-MY-God!" By this time Tony had kneeling astride her with his cock almost touching Kay's mouth. He tried to shove it toward her lips and she pulled back. "I can't get that thing in my mouth. It's too big." She tentatively touched his cock. She never would have believed one could be this big if she hadn't seen it. "And it's not even hard yet," she whispered.

"No, but if you suck on it a little, it'll get that way."

"I couldn't even get it in my mouth."

"You don't have to; just kiss around on it, that'll make it hard. It'll like you." He kept pushing it toward her lips until it brushed over her open mouth and her tongue flicked across the purple head until Tony's cock was standing out like a steel rod.

"Time for the main event," Tony whispered, flicking his tongue in her ear and causing her to shiver. Placing her legs across his shoulders, he knelt in position and rubbed his purple glans over her slit, leaving a trail of pre-cum along its path.

Mike could see her lips press inward as his big head tried to gain entrance with no luck.

"It's too big," she complained, "I can't take anything that size."

"Don't worry your little head about that, Honey" Tina reassured her. "Tony is a master at fitting big things in little places." Suddenly she produceda squeeze bottle of KY lubricant. Mike had been staring at his wife kissing on Tony's meat flute so hard he hadn't even realized Tina had went back into the other room, where their things were. "Okay, Tony," Tina said after sticking the bottle's spout between Kay's swollen lips and squeezing. "She's ready for you to work your magic."

Kay's pussy started a pleasant warming tingle as Tony's cock was once again replaced by his lips and tongue and his fingers slipped inside, rubbing some delicious places on their way.

Tony was an expert at this game and as he gently caressed the inside of her silken glove,Mike reached for her when he saw his wife's hips begin undulate but Tina pulled him back from her side.