Kay Finally Agrees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come back, Honey. Tony knows what he's doing and he's not going to hurt her." She started running her fingertips over Mike's once again erect cock. "Let me make this ole boy feel good while you just watch Kay have the most fun she's ever had."

Mike had his doubts about just how much her words were supposed to comfort him, but he did resign himself to being a spectator only. He stared like a deer into headlights as three of Tony's fingers disappeared into Kay's pussy, and she began writhing against his hand.

"Oh God! That's feels good," Kay moaned, locking both arms around Tony's neck and assaulting his mouth with her tongue.

"The best is yet to come, Baby." Slipping back into position,Tony's cock started to press between her swollen lips again, but before it even got in a little bit, Kay was yelling.

"No! Don't! It's going to hurt."

At those words, Mike leaped up, spilling Tina off his lap as he grabbed Tony to pull him off his wife. Tony offered no resistance.

"She's just nervous, Mike. I had women smaller than her and they enjoyed it, but she just has to accept that she can take it." To Kay, he said. "My cock's a lot smaller than a baby's head and you have no doubts about that fitting through your cunt, do you?" Kay shook her head.

"Once again it's Tina to the rescue." Tina said coming to stand beside the couple. "Tell you what—Tony, you get on your back, Kay you straddle his hips, and Mike, you and I will sit on the foot of the bed, where you'll have a good view of the action and will be available to pull Tony out if Kay asks. In fact, you can help her get it in if you want."

"Like that's gonna happen! If they need help, you'll have to do it—I ain't touching his cock!"

So with a plan adopted they all took their places. Mike had a 'bird's eye view' of Kay's bare cunt perched above the biggest cock he'd ever seen, alive or in the movies. Tina reached out and shot another squirt of KY between Kay's lips and catching a firm hold on her husband's cock, she said, "All right Kay, start easing down, I'll keep it in the right place.

Kay started lowering her hips and Tina rubbed Tony's cock through her slit as it was making contact. They had enough lube in place to 'shove a telephone pole up a gnat's ass' and this time it worked for them.

Kay felt the bulbous head pop through, then hesitated to see what was going to happen. Deciding it felt good, she pushed down a little more, wincing as her cunt stretched beyond any bounds it had ever known since having the children, and that was twenty years ago, but she found herself beginning to like it. She tried the slightest movement, trying to gain an inch every third or fourth stroke.

For all his late doubts, Mike thought seeing his wife's cunt lips straining and stretching around Tony's cock was erotic. He was fascinated by the way her labia clung to his cock as it slid inside then back out. Each time, as it went deeper, a little more of Tony's cock was shining from the lube and Kay's natural secretions.

Being into the moment, Mike said, "You're doing great, Honey," trying to encourage her on. Her answer was a grunt and a harder downward shove than before. Tony took that instant to shove his cock upward and most of it slipped completely out of sight and Kay gave a startled scream—then quickly assured Mike she was okay.

After taking a moment to let things stretch, Kay started the long sensuous strokes that Mike recognized as her favorite way to fuck. Mike counted as she had three climaxes, each more violent than before, while all the time Tony just lay there, allowing Kay to do all the work.

After Kay came for the third time, things changed. Tony flipped her over on her back, pulled her legs over his shoulders and started driving that mighty pile driver onto her soaked pussy. Kay started screaming, but they were not screams of pain—Mike thought he'd have rather they were.

Instead, she was yelling for her lover to fuck her harder and swearing this was the best fucking she'd ever had. Those words cut Mike to the core, but he realized he had only himself to blame. He ignored Tina's efforts to distract him, choosing instead to concentrate on Tony's big cock, still pushing her pussy's lips down as it plunged inward, only to have the pink folds cling to Tony's cock when he pulled it so far back only the flared cockhead remained. Then it plunged in once more.

Finally the bed stopped bouncing, Kay's entire body shivered and jerked, while meaningless utterances flowed from her mouth. Then Tony and Kay lay belly to belly, locked together just as Mike had so often experienced on that same bed. Only this time, as she slipped farther down from her peak, Kay was telling another man how good it was and how she couldn't wait to do it again.

As Tony listened to all this, Tina saw his complexion take on a deathly pallor just before he rolled off the bed and rushed into the bathroom. Almost as soon as the door slammed shut, she heard the sound of Mike's hurling.

Kay and Tony were so wrapped up in their afterglow, if that's how the way they were gazing into each other's eyes could be described, they didn't realize Mike had left the bed.

"You were wonderful, Kay," Tony said, his breathy voice still attesting to the strenuousness of their recent fuck-fest.

All Kay could reply was, "It was like nothing I've ever felt before..." when Tina broke into their mutual admiration meeting.

"Well both of you better get your asses in gear before Mike comes out the bathroom." She looked at Kay and continued, "You might not realize it, but when you said you'd never had better, you stabbed a knife in Mike's heart. If you value your marriage, you better do something."

Tina turned her attention to her husband. "As for you, Mr. Big Dick, if you value your balls we'd better get the hell out of here—remember that incident over in Alabama, where the husband decided he couldn't take it and shot the guy in the balls? Well, Mike is just that mad, if I'm any judge."

Kay had her robe on and was banging on the door, pleading for Mike to let her in, while their guest cleared the premises in record time. "We'll be in touch," Tony had promised, as they fled toward their clothes.

Mike was finally down to the dry heaves; nothing remained to come up—except the memory of just what a fool he'd been. Kay's words about never having sex that good before was like a wakeup call, reminding him of all his shortcomings, both real and imagined.

However, Tina had misread his emotions—he wasn't angry with anyone but himself. He was the one pushing Kay into this mess—it was entirely his fault, and he didn't know how to fix it. One thing was for damn sure—it'd be a cold day in Hell before he ever suggested swapping again.

He turned to the door, where Kay was still banging and begging to be let in..," "Okay...Okay, I'm coming, just give me a second." He swiped across his face with a wet washcloth and pulled open the door.

"Oh Honey," his distraught wife literally fell into his arms. "Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?"

"No! I was a fool. It's all my fault and I don't want to talk about it, at least not now.I promise you this though; I'll never bring this shit up again. Now let's both get in the shower and wash this stink off."

Two hours later they were in the back booth of the nearby hamburger joint,, munching on a home style burger and sharing a chocolate shake.

"Let's not talk about it," Mike held his hand up, palm forward, when Kay tried to explain how she felt. We're gonna just put all this behind us, and never mention anything about it again."

Once again Mike was assuming what he wanted was what Kay wanted, an often fatal mistake made by more than one husband.

"But...but," Kay tried to get through. She wanted to tell him she still loved him, but they had opened a door for her she wasn't sure she could push shut. She knew her husband well enough to realize he wasn't in the mood to listen to reason—at least not now.

The rest of the weekend around the Thorn household was quiet. Mike was scheduled for a weeklong trip, visiting the company's other plants, so he was packing and otherwise trying to stay away from the arms of Kay, who wanted him to "reclaim his pussy" as she bluntly put it.

Mike, however was wrapped up in a pity party for one and without a thought for his wife's wants and needs, left early Monday morning with only a peck on the lips, and a promise to maybe be in a better mood when he returned late Friday.

Mike called home when he checked into the first site and again Tuesday morning before breakfast. Both times their conversation was almost normal, except when Kay tried to bring up Tina and Tony's name. As soon as Mike heard their names he slammed the receiver down without hearing what Kay wanted to tell him.

That was the last time Mike got through to Kay for the entire week. Every call after that went to voice mail. Mike knew Kay had a temper, and when she was mad she could hold a grudge, so he really didn't worry until she still wouldn't answer Thursday evening or again Friday morning.

The long drive home that Friday was made longer by a bad wreck on I-95 so it was after ten when he pulled into his carport only to be greeted by a dark house and Kay's car still parked in its normal spot.

His heart almost stopped. Could Kay, his wonderful Kay have finally gotten enough of his shit and decided to end it all like her sister had done three years earlier? "Kay! Kay! I'm sorry I acted like a fool!" he yelled, running through the house, flipping on every light as he went.

After convincing himself the house was indeed empty, he returned to the kitchen, where sitting and holding his head while lamenting about what a fool he'd been, he noticed the yellow pad containing Kay's handwriting propped on the bowl of fake fruit, they used as a centerpiece. With trembling hands he pulled it to him. Wiping the tears from his eyes, he read:

'Honey, I love you very much but things can't continue like they have been going since last weekend. After you hung up on me Tuesday, Tony and Tina dropped by on their way to Myrtle Beach for a few days. They invited me to go with them, so that's where I am. I'll see you about noon Saturday. Love Ya, Kay.'

"Now what the hell do I do?" Mike wondered. He had no doubt that he loved Kay, nor did he doubt she was being kept well fucked by Tony and whoever their friends were at Myrtle. Once again Mike spent a sleepless night; he kept feeling Kay's side of the bed, his addled brain expecting to feel the full bush of hair she had before "the date."

At noon Saturday, he was just about to bite into a Polish Dog when the door flew open and Kay ran in. Folding him into her arms, she smothered his face with kisses, and he could feel her taut nipples pressing into the bare chest.

God but did it feel good to just hold her. Just like that, he forgot about how lonely he'd been for the last week and the devil made him do it. In this case, the 'it' was punishing Kay just a little bit more. He was going to show her that he was a man not to be dis-respected. Already he'd forgotten who brought this swapping idea up in the first place.

The difference was—this time Kay was having none of his guff.Somehow, within the last week, his quiet little kitten had become a momma grizzly bear.

"Sit!" she demanded, pushing him back into his chair, when he started to pout. "I need to talk, you need to listen—and you better hear what I'm going to say.

"Yes, I've spent the week at the beach with Tony, Tina and other couples they know. Yes, I've been fucked every which way, and yes, it was enjoyable—at first. After the second night I was homesick for you—all I could think of was the tender way you made love to me. I was ready to come back then, but stuck it out for the rest of the week. Why? Guess I didn't want to be the party pooper—ain't that silly?

"Now here's the situation, I came back here hoping to put things right with you and us spending the rest of our lives together. What do I find? You sitting here pouting like a kid who found out he really didn't like the flavor of the ice cream he insisted he wanted.

"Well, listen up, Mike. It's time to put your big boy pants on." She pulled something from her shoulder bag and threw it across the table to Mike. It was an airplane ticket. "Here's the deal; I want to spend my life with you—the man I married, not the spoiled brat you've become since last weekend, so it's decision time and you gotta make it. We can sleep together tonight as lovers, and yes I mean we fuck. You have one night to decide if you can put things behind us. If you decide we can, we never mention anything that happened last week again. If you think we can't, I pack my bags and catch that Four PM flight to Sweden, along with Tony and Tina."

Mike was speechless; he'd never seen Kay act like this before. Instead of the friendly, easy to get along with woman he was used to, she'd become a force to be reckoned with. Remembering the last week, he knew he had to give it a try.

Once they were in bed, Kay did things to him she'd never done before, but he wasn't dumb enough to ask where she learned them. Instead of getting on his 'High Horse' at suggestions she had to help him please her better, he simply went with the flow.

He did notice her pussy was looser than usual, but apparently she was expecting that and assured him it would shrink back to regular size in a few weeks.

"It's looser because I've been fucking some of the most unbelievable cocks these last few days, but you know what—that's all they are—big cocks. All these new things I've been showing you were shown to me by guys with cocks smaller than yours."

Finally sated, they cuddled together in the middle of the bed. "Honey," Kay said. "I really hope we can stay together."

Mike lay there far into the night, listening to Kay's steady breathing. "What the hell!" he finally decided. "I'd rather be with her than without her." Having made the decision, he slept the sleep of the innocent, assuming he had many more nights of the same before God called him home.

THE END

Authors note:

Thank you for reading my story. I'm sure some of you will hate it and I hope some of you will like it. Either way, constructive criticism is welcomed. Since you were warned right up front this was not a BTB story, but instead a tale of husband and wife straying then finding their way back, all who continued to read and write the usual trashy comments are only showing their ignorance. THIS STATEMENT IS IN NO WAY DISCOURAGING ANYONE FROM POINTING OUT LEGITIMATE SCREW-UPS.

The Carolina Dreamer