Keep It in the Family Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have worked well enough, though, for me to go to sleep, because the next thing I remember was waking up laid next to Julia, with her arm across my waist. I must have moved and disturbed her, because I saw her eyes open, and a smile spread across her face as she saw me looking at her. She put one hand down to my pussy, and with the other she pulled me down to kiss her mouth.

"I want to fuck you, Susan," she whispered, her fingers sliding along my slit.

"I want to fuck you too, Julia. But not now. Thank you for helping me last night, when I was behaving like a baby, and breastfeeding me like one was fantastic. I need to face them, though, and take out my anger on them, else it will keep eating away at me. I'd love to push my fingers into your cunt, and suck on your tits again, but no matter how wonderful it would be, neither of us would enjoy it properly while this anger and hatred is burning me up."

Did I really just turn down a fuck with a gorgeous woman, whose breasts must have refilled with milk overnight? Was it just plain stupid, or as I'd said unusual sense from me?

"Hmm. Maybe you're right, Susan. Just don't be too hard on them. Remember that we're all products of our weird, but glorious family heritage. Just imagine how on earth I could ever explain my parentage to people outside? Also, remember though that my body is yours, whenever you want it - just don't leave it too long. Please."

I grabbed my robe, which was a bit worse for wear after the day before, kissed Julia again (and had another quick drink of her milk), then left her to work out my anger on my father and my mother's sister, who I still couldn't regard as my aunt. As I walked, I pondered on what Julia had said. She was right about my father, of course. He'd inherited the incest trait, and what I now understood came with a super-libido.

But Rosemary, she wasn't in the family, and unless someone else from the family had fucked her, she couldn't have had the trait when she got together with my father. And anyway, Dad shouldn't have had the same desire for her being an outsider. But yes, it was Rosemary I should be most angry about, and I made up my mind it was her that I was going to tackle first.

I went to reception to get my own key, managing to persuade them to tell me Rosemary's room number, which turned out to be shared with my grandparents, which given the history, perhaps I should have thought about anyway. When I got there, I hammered on the door until I saw movement behind the little spy hole.

"Open up, Rosemary, you cunt. I want to talk to you," I yelled, not worrying who might hear me, and just calling her that started to heat up my anger even more. If she'd just have kept her legs closed, we wouldn't be in this mess.

I didn't think she was going to open the door, the pause was so long, but then the door opened wide, and Rosemary took me by surprise by grabbing me, ripping off my robe, and throwing me over on to the bed. She fell on top of me, and I felt something tighten around my wrists.

"Yes, Susan, I see you understand what I've done. The beds in this wing are all equipped for the S&M aficionados, which I believe include your brother's family, so you can't escape. I've been waiting for you, and you're going to hear my side of the story, like it or not."

Well, I didn't like it. Not at all, and I started yelling and calling her and her parents all of the most disgusting things I could, although quite honestly, 'cunt' still seemed to be the most apt and derogatory term I could come up with. I suppose I should have seen it coming when she went across the room, then came back again with something in her hand, but I didn't. She managed to snap the ball gag in my mouth as I was in the middle of another rant.

"God, Susan, I'd hoped we could have done this in a more friendly way. Still, now I have your attention, let me tell you the full story."

She had got my attention, not least because she, like me now, was naked, and I could see that all of my thoughts about her body being worse for wear were even more true than I'd thought, from the look of her face and hair. She was carrying more weight than Mom, with a distinct roll above her pussy, and her tits were much heavier and flopped against her belly, though she had barely any areolas, just long, stiff nipples that seemed to grow straight out of her breasts.

Her pussy might have been trimmed, but not recently, being a tangled mass of brown and mainly white hair, and it was only because of the white that I could see she must have huge, highly coloured labia. Her body seemed to be carrying quite a few scars, some on the inside of her arms and legs, and I knew that these were a strong indication that she'd been a serious drug user at some point. I was kicking and struggling to get free, now even more angry with her, when she started her story.

"There's no point struggling, Susan. As I said, this wing was designed for S&M apparently, so you won't get free. It wasn't your father's fault, it was all mine. I was always a bit wild at school, and being older than your Mom, I was just old enough to get caught up in the whole hippy thing that started to happen when I was in my mid-teens. Sex, drugs and rock and roll, they used to say, and that's what I wanted, and I made sure I got it.

"My parents hated the music, the way I dressed, everything, so one day I decided to run away and go to the upcoming music festival at Woodstock. You've probably seen pictures of girls with flowers in their hair, beads around their necks and showing their tits? Well, that was me. It was fantastic, Joan Baez, Janis Joplin, Country Joe and the Fish, the Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix, The Who, Jefferson Airplane and loads more.

"Of course, I was underage, so my parents had the police looking for me, but the crowds were so big they never found me. It was everything I imagined it would be, and more. After that, though, there was no way I could go back home, and I took up with a group of hippy bikers. You've seen Easy Rider? Well, that was us, but lots of us. I guess a few guys must have come from families with money, and us girls paid our way by letting everyone fuck us.

"We were out of our heads most of the time: speed, weed, psilocybin and of course LSD. I had some bad trips, but most were good, and the best is etched into my brain even now. I was doing a reverse cowgirl with one guy in my ass, and had another one fucking my cunt, and when I looked down, it was as if my belly was made of glass. I could see every detail of the two cocks ramming in and out of me, and when they came, I could see an explosion of fluorescent, pale blue liquid that came out of them and filled my vagina and my bowels. Fuck, it was magical.

"I must have travelled around with them for over three years, but the hippy era was already coming to an end. Things had got violent, and the ideas got softened and turned into the mainstream. I had no idea why I hadn't become pregnant, as I wasn't on the pill. I know my ass and mouth got well used, that was for sure. But, of course, in the end I did. I didn't know whose it was, and the police were on our tails because of the drugs and things, and the guys just drove off without me one day when we'd stopped at a rest station for a pee.

"I had barely any money, no food, only the clothes I stood up in, and all I could think of was to use my money to call home and tell them where I was. They came and got me, but it wasn't like I was the prodigal daughter at all. No, they saw me as some sort of devil daughter come back to taunt them. 'Why couldn't you be more like your sister?' they asked, 'She's found herself a nice man and is going to get married.'

"To cut a long story short, they basically disowned me, just 'helping' me by sending me to some sort of convent where a group of nuns looked after girls who got pregnant without being married, or knowing who the father was. God, they were brutal. There were two other girls there, and the nuns made us have cold showers three times a day, and lay on the stone floor of the chapel for hours praying for forgiveness.

"I hated them. I think the only thing that kept me going was the thought that I would have a baby to look after, and I was determined to make a new start. I should have know better. I had the baby, a boy, but those bastard nuns took it away immediately, and I never saw it again. My parents refused to take me back, so the nuns forced me to start the process of becoming one myself. I must have stayed at the convent for over a year, then it all got too much, and one night I ran away."

I'd stopped struggling, because this wasn't quite the story I'd expected, and I could see Rosemary getting more and more emotional as she went on.

"I think they killed my baby, those fucking evil nuns. I've read of convents being dug up, and people finding hundreds of tiny skeletons buried in the garden. I'll never forgive them!"

Rosemary burst into tears, holding her face in her hands, sobbing. Eventually, she managed to get herself under control.

"So, then Susan, where the hell could I run to? I couldn't go home, could I? So I went to see the only other human I thought might have some sympathy for me: my sister. But she wasn't there, just her husband. I was desperate, but I was also bitterly jealous of my goody-goody sister, who had a nice home, a nice husband, and I found out was expecting a baby. But she'd be able to keep hers.

"I guess Henry had heard stories about me from my parents, and I don't suppose what my sister told him was much better, so he told me he couldn't help, except give me a few dollars. I guess it was a mixture of desperation and anger made me do it, but if a woman can rape a man, that was pretty much what I did. While Henry went to the kitchen to get us coffee, I stripped off, and laid back on the couch holding my cunt wide open. When he came in, I told him he could fuck me in every hole if only he'd help.

"I didn't know about his family history then, and would never have suspected it given that my sister had married him, but I doubt he could have resisted me anyway. Just to make sure, though, I threw myself on him, ripped his cock out of his pants, and sucked him off. The only way he could have resisted would have been to hurt me, and I guess he wasn't prepared to do that to his sister-in-law."

The fucking bitch! Throwing herself at my father like that. How many ordinary men could resist the invitation of an open cunt, let alone one of our family? I started struggling again as my anger started to boil over once more. She could have broken the family completely, and Chrissy and I might never have come into being, even. I desperately wanted to hurt her somehow, pay her back for what she'd done to my parents.

"Once the first jet of spunk hit the back of my mouth, he was mine. He had amazing stamina, and came in my cunt twice before remorse hit him, and he realised how badly he'd betrayed his wife. Well, he couldn't wait to get me out of the house. I threatened that I'd tell my sister what he'd done, before he came up with the idea of asking his parents to look after me. I got some of the story about the family, and my sister refusing to be part of it, when he explained to Ted and Louise why they needed to take me in.

"Well, you know the rest. It turned out Henry had got me pregnant. I had George, who took the place of the baby boy I'd lost to the nuns. I suppose I'd started to get the incest trait induced in me, but in any case, I hadn't lost my love of sex, so I fucked Ted and Louise for pleasure, and to thank them. Together we planned that Ted would give me another baby to go alongside George, and this is Hilary. Neither Henry or Martha knew anything about this until this last Christmas, because Henry had cut off all contact with his parents after what he'd done.

"And yes, when we met up, Henry fucked me again after twenty-odd years. I was his Christmas present, but this time my sister not only watched, but joined in. I still find it hard to believe that she forgave me for what I did, but she has. So has her husband, and please, Susan, you need to forgive your father as well."

She came over and took my gag off, which she discovered was a mistake, as I spat straight in her face.

"You fucking bitch! You must have known what it would do to my mother, discovering her sister had seduced her husband. And being pregnant as well, she could have lost it. Wait a minute, that was what you wanted, wasn't it? You'd lost your baby, so you wanted her to lose hers. You scheming bitch! Gramps should have thrown you out on the street, where you belong," I yelled at her, making her start crying again.

"God, Susan, do you think I really wanted Martha to miscarry? But yes, it was all my fault. I was just jealous of my younger sister, and hurting her as well as getting myself out of the dead end I was in would have been a bonus. Oh ... I can see from the look in your eyes that you want to hurt me, don't you? You want to take some revenge for what I did, don't you?"

"I'd want to kill you, Rosemary, if it didn't appear that Mom and Dad have forgiven you, so it would hurt them as well. I just want to ... I don't know ... do something to punish you, and repay you for the way you raped my father."

"Well, then, Susan, what better than for you to rape me? There's a full set of strapons and things as part of the S&M gear in the room, so why not fuck me with them? Punish my cunt for having your father up it. I know if you don't do something, you're going to hate me forever, and if you do, it will damage your relationship with your parents. I really don't want to be responsible for hurting them any more than I did all those years ago."

Oh yes. Whether it would be enough or not I didn't know, but the thought of raping her with a strap-on definitely matched the sort of anger I had. It wouldn't just be her cunt, though, I'd humiliate her even more by raping her asshole.

Now when I look back, I find it hard to believe I was acting so much like a spoiled child, who thought it was the end of the world when the tiniest thing went against them, and wanted to strike out and hurt everyone around them, including the very people they loved. But I did. My anger was so hot and uncontrolled, that when Rosemary released me from the bed, and pointed out the S&M gear, I shackled her to the bed, arms and legs stretched wide, her cunt spread open for the hard plastic cock I was going to ram into her.

I sorted out the thickest, longest strapon I could find, delighted when it turned out to be a double-ended one, so I could not just punish Rosemary, but get myself off at the same time. Perfect.

I climbed on the bed, in between her legs, the plastic cock bouncing away in front of me, and I pushed it down against Rosemary's pussy, deliberately aiming at her clit, and relying on the moisture in her slit to let it slide along and into her hole. When I felt it entering her, I rammed it in hard.

"Take it up your cunt, bitch," I snarled, and she let out a squeal as the plastic cock hit the top of her vagina hard, and I grabbed both her tiny nipples, and squeezed, pinching them with all of my strength.

"Yeah, fuck me hard, Susan, Fuck me the way your father fucked me."

The bitch. I was going to fuck her hard, alright, and she was going to come until one of us was exhausted. I pumped the strapon in and out of her cunt as hard as I could, making her cry out each time it went right it, and while I squeezed her nipples as hard as I could with one hand, I pressed and rubbed around and across her clit. Fuck, it might have been getting her going, but the other end of the strapon in me, and the rough pad held on my own clit was really getting me going as well.

"Aagghhh," we both screamed out as the first climax hit us both at almost the same time. I wasn't stopping, though, but kept ramming the plastic cock in and out of us, as my fingers and the pad against my clit kept our climaxes running and running.

"God, Susan, for fuck's sake give me a rest. My cunt is on fire!" Rosemary yelled out after we both hit our fourth climax, though I hadn't finished with her yet.

"Alright, bitch, so now it's time for your asshole."

I undid the shackles, and flipped her over. I was sure she could have got away if she'd really wanted to, but it seemed she herself wanted the punishment to purge her own guilt as well as my anger. She was lucky, because she must have squirted a bit, and anyway the cum had gushed out of her and run down, because her anus was already wet when I pushed the head of the strapon against her tight hole, and I just forced it into her, until my pubes were hard against her butt cheeks. Shit, it was so far up inside her, without any barrier to stop it.

"Now take it up your ass, you whore. If only Dad had taken you this way, you wouldn't have got pregnant."

"Aagghh. Yes ... ream out my asshole, Susan ... fucking hurt me ... go on ... ram all your rage and anger up my ass ... and out of you."

I'd never been fucked as brutally as I was fucking Rosemary, especially up the ass, and the way she could only gasp out her words told me that she was suffering, and believe me I wanted her too. I managed to keep one hand between us, and I used it to play as hard as I could with her cunt, almost fisting her, then going back to work on her clit.

Shit, both of us came a few more times, but I could feel my anger still boiling over, not yet dissipated. After she came again, I deepened my thrusts into her, and leaned forward, pressing her face against the pillow with my hands on her neck.

"I fucking hate you Rosemary. Take it in your ass again for making Dad cheat on Mom, you bitch."

I was expecting her to yell back at me, but all I could hear was a sort of choking sound, and she seemed to be going limp. I suddenly realised that I was suffocating her with the pillow, and if I didn't stop, I could end up killing her.

God, what the hell was I doing? I couldn't kill my Mom's older sister, whatever she'd done, and if I did, she'd probably kill me for being such a drama queen. Suddenly, all of the anger seemed to drain out of me, and I sat back, letting her breathe again, and I pulled the now messy strapon out of her shit hole.

"Oh God, Rosemary! Are you alright? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ..." I said, pulling off the strap on, and releasing her shackles.

"Oof ... yes you did ... Susan. Oof ... I deserved it though ... can we be friends now? Oof ... better say sorry to Henry now."

I knew she was right. I'd blamed my father, and probably most of it wasn't his fault, given that he was a just a fickle man. I loved him, and I could now see that if I didn't make it up, I'd be the loser at least as much as him, and Mom would never forgive me either. Damn, I was going to start crying again, as I bent over and pulled Rosemary to me, and we hugged, both of us in tears.

I grabbed my robe, and headed off towards my parent's room. As turned into one end of the corridor, I saw my Mom heading off in the opposite direction. It would be perfect if Dad was alone, so I could apologise to him the way I wanted to. I quickly went along the corridor, and knocked on the door.

"Dad, it's me, Susan. I've come to apologise."

For a while I thought there was no one there, but eventually the door opened, and my father let me in, going back to sit on the chair he'd obviously just left, as a mug of coffee was steaming on the desk. He looked totally dejected and miserable, just watching me as I walked towards him. When I reached the middle of the room, I undid my robe, and let it fall to the floor.

"I'm sorry, Dad. I guess I'd forgotten that you are human, even if you have been my hero all my life. I'm still your little daughter, and I love you. I deserve to be punished, maybe the way you did that one time when I destroyed Chrissy's new doll?"